Wrong game status in profile and panel.

Discus and support Wrong game status in profile and panel. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I play several games, many times the game status, written under the gamertag, is wrong. For example I was playing the call of duty black ops cold... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MaStRa91, Feb 28, 2021.

1. /u/MaStRa91
    /u/MaStRa91 Guest

When I play several games, many times the game status, written under the gamertag, is wrong. For example I was playing the call of duty black ops cold war campaign and instead the game status on my profile indicates that I am in the main menu and I was playing the campaign instead. Anyone have the same problem? I have already reported the problem on the console as well.

submitted by /u/MaStRa91
    [link] [comments]

/u/MaStRa91, Feb 28, 2021
  2. Allebas Win User

I can't set my home xbox help!

3. Tzar of kaos Win User

"The Future of Xbox" SDCC (San-Diego Comic Con) - IGN

On You Tube :

IGN : "Full Killer Instinct panel at EVO 2013".

"Project Spark gives you the power to create worlds".

"What's wrong with Ryse:Son of Rome?".

"Everybody calm down : Dead Rising 3 look great".

Gamespot : "The creation of Ryse panel".
  4. Continue using my Co Win User

Wrong region Ingame

Hello. Sorry to hear about your problems

As per your gamer profile information it shows that you playing the "Games for Windows LIVE" version of Street Fighter 4. Your computer may be setup in the wrong Region / Country. You can change your "Location" on your PC by going to Control panel>Clock
    language and region>Location>Current location

Good luck.
  5. Suicidal Groovez Win User

Xbox elite controller series 2

6. Tzar of kaos Win User

Halo

Weird,at SDCC Halo panel,someone asked if there will be "special edition" and 343 answered no.

Only one edition.

Somebody must be wrong.
Thema:

1. Wrong game status in profile and panel. - Similar Threads - Wrong game status

2. Xbox game pass games installing on wrong drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass games installing on wrong drive: [img] Those are the same game c5f77ab8-5c39-401c-a230-d5cfed5ef957
  3. [Seems to be solved now] Game Pass on PC: Something went wrong Please try again later...

in XBoX on Windows
    [Seems to be solved now] Game Pass on PC: Something went wrong Please try again later...: I have had the xbox game pass account for PC since about 10 months. The issue below started to occur today. When I start a newly installed game for the first time (e.g. NieR:Automata BECOME AS...
  4. what is wrong with this game bar BS

in XboX Insiders
    what is wrong with this game bar BS: so i use game bar exclusively for clipping and it just seems to be sooooo horrible, i hear my keyboard and breathing through the mic unless the volume is at 0 while obs captures no external audio...
  5. Charged for game, after something went wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged for game, after something went wrong: Hi, I purchased GTA San Andreas, which is a xbox 360 backward compatible game. I was charged, but then received an error saying "Oops, not sure what happened there, please try again later....
  6. I accidentally purchased the wrong game, but the refund button will not appear on the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidentally purchased the wrong game, but the refund button will not appear on the...: I very recently accidentally purchased a wrong game I did not wish to purchase and I wanted to request a refund for the product, however I am unable to do so as a refund link has not appeared in...
  7. Game has downloaded to the wrong account - how do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game has downloaded to the wrong account - how do I fix this?: Hi, My son bought a game from the Microsoft Store this afternoon. As he has family settings restrictions, I received an email asking me to confirm that the purchase was allowed. I clicked allow....
  8. Wrong version of game bought. How can I exchange it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong version of game bought. How can I exchange it?: Just before I bought Injustice 2 - Legendary Edition on the Microsoft Store, but I accidently bought the PC version. Is there a way to get it exchanged for an Xbox version as I only play on my...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Library Site - Listing wrong devices

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Library Site - Listing wrong devices: Hi all, I'm a Game Pass subscriber and very happy with the service in general. However, there's one bugbear that I can't understand and there seems to be many variations of the issue listed on...
  10. Invites/Friends joining via game invite sometimes will be directed to the wrong game.

in XboX Insiders
    Invites/Friends joining via game invite sometimes will be directed to the wrong game.: So, this has been happening to me inconsistently for quite some time now, just always forgot to report it. During an update from the Xbox Insider awhile back, it would cause my friends who try to...