Wrong gamer profile downloaded

Discus and support Wrong gamer profile downloaded in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just got another xbox console. My old gamer profile is on a USB 2gb stick. I can't understand why i cant just sign in to the old profile. I tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MintScorpion187, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Wrong gamer profile downloaded

I just got another xbox console. My old gamer profile is on a USB 2gb stick. I can't understand why i cant just sign in to the old profile. I tried to access my old profile from the Microsoft xbox procedure. My password & username are both as they should
    be, however the gamer profile is not. My profile IS NOT "". How can i solve this issue?

Thanks for any help!

:)

MintScorpion187, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Are you sure that you are using the correct email address associated with the account?
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Try logging into your account at account.xbox.com and see what Gamertag shows up there if it is the MintScorpion187 one then you are not signing into the email that is associated with the account that you are trying to sign into and need to figure out what
    the email is that is associated with that account.

To do this you can contact xbox support by going to support.xbox.com and give them the gamertag and if they can verify ownership of the account they can give you the email address that is associated with that account.
  4. MintScorpion187 Win User

Thanks for a speedy reply. I am sure. Even if i was using the wrong email, which im not, the password wouldnt match the address.

Cheers M8!
  5. N3xtKillJay Win User

80151103 & 80151909 error codes

Ok Mister Gwther, theres nothing wrong with my gamer tag. cause i tried downloading it on my sisters new xbox and it loaded 100% but when i would try to download my profile/gamerTag it wouldn't work =[ .. i just bought this xbox and still it wont work =[
    i did everything u asked but if it could download 100% on my sisters xbox then nothing is wrong with my gamer tag then right?
  6. maxen Win User

downloaded to wrong profile

If he logs into his profile and goes to Settings and then Home Xbox, he should be able to mark the console as his Home Xbox.

This will allow all profiles on that console to play the game.
Thema:

1. Wrong gamer profile downloaded - Similar Threads - Wrong gamer profile

2. Fortnite showing wrong gamer name and can't play on different profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite showing wrong gamer name and can't play on different profile: We recently purchased an XBox One. We have 3 different profiles, mine being the one associated with Gold. My son wanted his fortnite on so he could play it so I installed it while logged in with...
  3. Gamer tag is wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag is wrong: Had a black screen today so i restarted my xbox now when i signed in with my email adress my gamertag is completly wrong eveything that i had payed for on mybactually account is gone including my...
  4. Xbox Gamer Tag Forcefully and Wrongfully Changed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gamer Tag Forcefully and Wrongfully Changed: Hello I’m responding because my gamer tag was changed because it was reported by someone who was mad I beat them in destiny 2 my name on Xbox live was CastroElChapo74 which is my last name and...
  5. Gamer tag change processed on wrong account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag change processed on wrong account: Hello, I changed my gamertag yesterday, but the change was processed on the wrong account. When i changed it, the site prompted me to sign in. I signed in using [Mod Removed- Personal...
  6. Wrong gamer tag. Should be hooded word7408

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong gamer tag. Should be hooded word7408: change gamer tag to hoodedword7408 which is the correct tag. 6f91c823-becd-49ae-bbfd-d0e41a5a16e1
  7. Right real name, wrong gamer tag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right real name, wrong gamer tag: Somehow I've ended up with the wrong game tag attached to my real name. How do I get it back to my right gamer tag? e9962792-035c-4197-86fa-a2f61c04cbed
  8. Wrongfully banned for a gamer picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongfully banned for a gamer picture: I'm not sure why I'm being tried, no violence is displayed, no nudity, idk I can't see why this has happened. As far as I can see it follows the Xbox guidelines. I hope someone can review this and...
  9. gamer profile is wrong...

in XBoX on Consoles
    gamer profile is wrong...: I couldn't find my gamer profile on my xbox 1, so i entered my email etc. Now my profile still isn't there, it's a different one I've never seen before with no gamer points, but is still calling...
  10. Gamer Profile Picture viewed on a PC is wrong.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer Profile Picture viewed on a PC is wrong.: When I log into my Xbox live account from my PC, the profile pic is not the profile pic I see on my Xbox. It is a default picture of various candy's that look like confetti. How can I change this...