wrong location in apps

Discus and support wrong location in apps in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; recently the apps like cbs all access and tunein show my location as being near clevland, oh. I live in Alabama. anyone know what is going on?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Drop Tank 68, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Drop Tank 68
    Drop Tank 68 Guest

wrong location in apps

recently the apps like cbs all access and tunein show my location as being near clevland, oh. I live in Alabama. anyone know what is going on?

:)

Drop Tank 68, Sep 3, 2019
  2. Drop Tank 68 Win User

wrong location in apps

I wondered if it might have something to do with my isp. It's at&t.
  3. {Parity} Win User

wrong location in apps

That may be a question best directed to the app's support group. Also, make sure your console region is set correctly.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

wrong location in apps

Location on the internet is usually determined by where the app or software thinks that IP address is being assigned out at. Your ISP may have a relationship with a larger business that is registered or exists in Cleveland.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

wrong location in apps

The location might be given by your ISP. I know my location comes up as places that are in different areas that I'm not located in. Do you have your default location set in your Microsoft account? You can set this in the Maps app, in settings change default
    location. I don't know if this will affect you Xbox.
  6. Korhog Win User

wrong location in apps

If your device have not the GPS then your location detecting by network.
Thema:

wrong location in apps

1. wrong location in apps - Similar Threads - wrong location apps

2. Wrongfully suspended?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongfully suspended?: So today I am happily playing PVP in Destiny 2 and wasn't performing all that brilliantly. Some random guy in my team (!!) who felt that I was being really bad, felt the need to reach out and told...
  3. Compra produto errado [Purchase wrong product]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compra produto errado [Purchase wrong product]: Boa noite Microsoft e pessoal , Acabei de comprar produto errado pelo App x.box .. pois ao invés de comprar fifa points do Fifa 20 comprei do Fifa 19 por engano , como faço para cancelar , ou...
  4. (windows 10) Xbox One controller on PC games shows wrong button layout, it shows while...

in XBoX on Windows
    (windows 10) Xbox One controller on PC games shows wrong button layout, it shows while...: Hello everyone, I try to use Microsoft Xbox One black controller on PC games (WINDOWS 10). Games like Homefront, Assassin's Creed shows on screen button 1, button 2, button 3, button 5 etc...
  5. Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I am trying to register for the xcloud beta but cannot...

in XboX Insiders
    Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I am trying to register for the xcloud beta but cannot...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Lisaalexstark [link] [comments]
  6. Blocks are displayed in the wrong language when language/location don't match

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocks are displayed in the wrong language when language/location don't match: Most of the time language and location on my Xbox don't match. Usually I set it to English US for language and Germany for location. With this setting the blocks on the bottom of the Home tab are...
  7. User reviews in Xbox Store coming from wrong database when language/location don't match

in XBoX on Consoles
    User reviews in Xbox Store coming from wrong database when language/location don't match: For about two weeks now I notice a problem with the user reviews in the Xbox Store (the app on the Xbox One). I wanted to wait for the official Spring 2018 update before I post it. But since it's...
  8. Cortana gives wrong location

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cortana gives wrong location: When I ask Cortana the time, or weather, or my location she/it thinks I'm in Stockholm, Sweden. I am actually in Illinois, U.S.A. The onscreen clock is accurate. I've checked...
  9. Buying XBOX 360 game via XBOX store fails due to wrong location setting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying XBOX 360 game via XBOX store fails due to wrong location setting: Hi, I have an XBOX One and I'm trying to buy an XBOX 360 game (Monkey Island 2: SE) via the XBOX store, but it fails due to a wrong location setting. At the moment when I click in this page on...
  10. XBL Enforcement changed my name. I apologize if this is the wrong location for this post, but ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBL Enforcement changed my name. I apologize if this is the wrong location for this post, but ...: Earlier today my name was changed by xbox live enforcement. My original GT was [Mod Removed]. Now, I know that if you try hard enough, you could find someone whom this name could offend . But...