Wrong mic being used

Discus and support Wrong mic being used in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; This question may ne obvious but I cant find it anywhere, how do I change the mic in use on xbox party chat in the app, I have headphones plugged in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by scoobysnaxx, Mar 11, 2019.

1. scoobysnaxx
    scoobysnaxx Guest

Wrong mic being used

This question may ne obvious but I cant find it anywhere, how do I change the mic in use on xbox party chat in the app, I have headphones plugged in and they have a mic on them I would like to use but its using the mic from my device

:)

scoobysnaxx, Mar 11, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

Wrong mic being used

What other device is it using ?
  3. ShrewdSinger9 Win User

Numerous questions about the One. Please help.

I didn't think Skype used the chat mic? I thought it defaults to the kinect mic. Am I wrong?
  4. scottish steveo Win User

Problem with brand new...

I get the buzzing noise when my mic is plugged in but not being used. Unplugging the mic stops this.
  5. JoeGE Win User

Two Turtle Beach x12's hooked to xbox

If they are using the same xbox, they wont hear each other on the mic because they are running from the same audio source. The voice feature is running online to others on the opposite end, every mic is going to be like this. If they are on two different
    consoles, make sure that the mics aren't muted and plugged in to the controller. also check the volume levels of the x12's. I Use the same headset. The headsets are made more for the players that are based elswhere. Plus, there would be a lot of annoying feedback
    if it was picking up both of their voices from the same area and being played through the ear pieces. You guys are doing nothing wrong or have your settings wrong, that's just unfortunately how headset function for xbox.
  6. J Storm Win User

Does anyone still use the Xbox 360 headset?

I use to use mine but no one ever has a mic so i never plug mine in anymore if they do there being a idiot on it or there using the kinect's mic and you hear everything going on its annoying
Thema:

Wrong mic being used

1. Wrong mic being used - Similar Threads - Wrong mic being

2. NTSC game showing wrong region

in XBoX on Consoles
    NTSC game showing wrong region: Hi! So I bought 3 Just dance games. Just dance kids 2014 Just dance 2014 Just dance 2015 All 3 show NTSC on the game case. The first one boots up and plays fine. The latter 2 shows "wrong...
  3. Something went wrong message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Something went wrong message: How can I get this to go away? Its not a billing issue 6eb25375-baa2-46da-9a86-4e589e673c0f
  4. Errato acquisto [Translate] Wrong purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Errato acquisto [Translate] Wrong purchase: Errato acquisto di un gioco [Translate by Mod] Wrong buying a game 5616c0dd-e342-4073-b945-2bdc358d252b
  5. Xbox Profile Creation Showing Wrong Birthdate

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Profile Creation Showing Wrong Birthdate: Hello there, Today I wanted to make an xbox profile, but struggled a bit with my birthdate, as it was set to 1-1-2011 for some reason. Anyway, we took care of that and my birthdate is now correct...
  6. Wrongful suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongful suspension: Am i the only one who hates that that this happens? I sent a celebratory Message saying: "Cheers [Mod Removed - Profanity]" and my accounts communication was suspended..Oh and btw, it doesn't even...
  7. WRONGLY SUSPENDED

in XBoX on Consoles
    WRONGLY SUSPENDED: XBOX I HATE IT WHEN I GET SUSPENDED I CALLED A GUY A [profanity removed by moderator] FOR MESSAGING ME BAD THINGS..AND YALL BAN ME FOR SO MANY DAYS ITS ANNOYING AND AGGRAVATING BEING THE ONLY ONE...
  8. Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try again later.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try again later.: I have been locked out of my Xbox account for the past three days (as far as I know, could have been locked out longer than that). I had recently changed everything over for the 2-Auth so my...
  9. why i my ban i did nothing wrong in both text and talking with the mic or the kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    why i my ban i did nothing wrong in both text and talking with the mic or the kinect: why i my ban i did nothing wrong no swear and no bad words with the mic i only use it with my friends and sometimes randoms still i dont swear on the mic and i dont have a kinect so i cant send...
  10. why i my ban i did nothing wrong in both text and talking with the mic or the kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    why i my ban i did nothing wrong in both text and talking with the mic or the kinect: why i my ban i did nothing wrong no swear and no bad words with the mic i only use it with my friends and sometimes randoms still i dont swear on the mic and i dont have a kinect so i cant send...