Wrong mic being used

Discus and support Wrong mic being used in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; This question may ne obvious but I cant find it anywhere, how do I change the mic in use on xbox party chat in the app, I have headphones plugged in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by scoobysnaxx, Mar 11, 2019.

1. scoobysnaxx
    scoobysnaxx Guest

Wrong mic being used

This question may ne obvious but I cant find it anywhere, how do I change the mic in use on xbox party chat in the app, I have headphones plugged in and they have a mic on them I would like to use but its using the mic from my device

:)

scoobysnaxx, Mar 11, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

Wrong mic being used

What other device is it using ?
  3. ShrewdSinger9 Win User

Numerous questions about the One. Please help.

I didn't think Skype used the chat mic? I thought it defaults to the kinect mic. Am I wrong?
  4. scottish steveo Win User

Problem with brand new...

I get the buzzing noise when my mic is plugged in but not being used. Unplugging the mic stops this.
  5. JoeGE Win User

Two Turtle Beach x12's hooked to xbox

If they are using the same xbox, they wont hear each other on the mic because they are running from the same audio source. The voice feature is running online to others on the opposite end, every mic is going to be like this. If they are on two different
    consoles, make sure that the mics aren't muted and plugged in to the controller. also check the volume levels of the x12's. I Use the same headset. The headsets are made more for the players that are based elswhere. Plus, there would be a lot of annoying feedback
    if it was picking up both of their voices from the same area and being played through the ear pieces. You guys are doing nothing wrong or have your settings wrong, that's just unfortunately how headset function for xbox.
  6. J Storm Win User

Does anyone still use the Xbox 360 headset?

I use to use mine but no one ever has a mic so i never plug mine in anymore if they do there being a idiot on it or there using the kinect's mic and you hear everything going on its annoying
Thema:

Wrong mic being used

1. Wrong mic being used - Similar Threads - Wrong mic being

2. Wrong price on Far Cry New Dawn, deals with gold.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Wrong price on Far Cry New Dawn, deals with gold.: When i log in on pc or xbox to buy Far Cry New Dawn it shows the ordinary price, not the sale price. This seems to happen only in sweden? New dawn deluxe shows the correct price, but i want only...
  3. 환불 해주세요 잘못 구매했습니다. [Translation-Please refund the wrong purchase.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    환불 해주세요 잘못 구매했습니다. [Translation-Please refund the wrong purchase.]: 플랫폼을 잘못보 구매를 해버 네요 환불 요청드립니다. 자세한 설명 및 장치 호환을 물어보지도 않아서 당연히 맞다 생각하 구매를 했네요 2019-03-17에 구매한 The division 2 환불 청합니다 [Translation-The platform is wrong to look at and buy We ask for a refund. I...
  4. Falsche Währung bei Familienmitglied im Konto [Wrong Currency with Family Member in Account]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Falsche Währung bei Familienmitglied im Konto [Wrong Currency with Family Member in Account]: Hi, Das "Unterkonto" meines Familienmitglieds steht auf GBP (Pfund). An der Xbox ist alles auf Deutschland eingestellt. Mein Konto steht auf Deutschland. Wer kann mir helfen das...
  5. Zwrot aplikacji po błędnym zakupie [Return an app after a wrong purchase]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zwrot aplikacji po błędnym zakupie [Return an app after a wrong purchase]: Czy jest możliwy zwrot pieniędzy za usunięcie aplikacji? Błednie kupiłem minecrafta na xboxa zamiast dla windowsa. [Translation - Is it possible to refund the app? Błednie bought a minecraft for...
  6. Wrong (Error) 0x801901f4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong (Error) 0x801901f4: I can not log in to the xbox one x console, it tells me wrong 0x801901f4. Please i need help, and if you can explain in spanish it´ll be better. abba054c-011b-4f74-aa76-18c30c30406d
  7. Eon Bundle on Wrong Profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Eon Bundle on Wrong Profile: My son bought a new Xbox One S with the Eon Fornite bundle. He previously had an Xbox One. When we set up his original Xbox One, I created the MS account for him to use and it was his original...
  8. Code used on wrong account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Code used on wrong account: Hello, I accidently used a code for v-bucks on a wrong account. I thought i only had one account but after entering the code it did not show up on my Xbox . I then found I had 2 accounts on 2...
  9. why i my ban i did nothing wrong in both text and talking with the mic or the kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    why i my ban i did nothing wrong in both text and talking with the mic or the kinect: why i my ban i did nothing wrong no swear and no bad words with the mic i only use it with my friends and sometimes randoms still i dont swear on the mic and i dont have a kinect so i cant send...
  10. why i my ban i did nothing wrong in both text and talking with the mic or the kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    why i my ban i did nothing wrong in both text and talking with the mic or the kinect: why i my ban i did nothing wrong no swear and no bad words with the mic i only use it with my friends and sometimes randoms still i dont swear on the mic and i dont have a kinect so i cant send...