Wrong pin or passkey

Discus and support Wrong pin or passkey in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So I tried to connect my xbox one s wireless controller with Bluetooth on my android device but everytime a message was coming up saying "Incorrect PIN... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by SvelterPlot6452, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Wrong pin or passkey

So I tried to connect my xbox one s wireless controller with Bluetooth on my android device but everytime a message was coming up saying "Incorrect PIN or passkey has been entered" but I have never entered any Pin or Passkey. Any way to fix it?

:)

SvelterPlot6452, Jan 9, 2020
  2. h1guyperson Win User

Wrong pin or passkey

This happens often with Bluetooth devices, you may want to update your contoller by hooking it up to your xbox via USB and go to settings, then to devices and accessories. This will take you to the xbox accessories app, find your controller in the app, go
    to the three dots, click firmware update and update to the latest version.

If your controller is already up to date, try to connect to your phone with the pin 1234.
  3. SvelterPlot6452 Win User

Wrong pin or passkey

I tried them again and its still not working
  4. kbloodwolf Win User

Wrong pin or passkey

So I tried to connect my xbox one s wireless controller with Bluetooth on my android device but everytime a message was coming up saying "Incorrect PIN or passkey has been entered" but I have never entered any Pin or Passkey. Any way to fix it?
    Use 0000 not oooo
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Wrong pin or passkey

Making sure the controller is updated via the Xbox Accessories app on Windows 10 or Xbox One is a must. Might also want to check the batteries on the controller as well. Has this controller connected to your device before, or is this the first time you're
    trying to connect it?
  6. SvelterPlot6452 Win User

Wrong pin or passkey

The same thing is happening
Thema:

Wrong pin or passkey

1. Wrong pin or passkey - Similar Threads - Wrong pin passkey

2. Help! I can no longer install Oblivion GOTYE on my Xbox One S. What am I doing wrong?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I can no longer install Oblivion GOTYE on my Xbox One S. What am I doing wrong?: Today I decided to play Oblivion GOTYE on my Xbox One S. As soon as I tried to play a save it told me files were missing. So I checked under my downloaded content and I noticed Shivering Isles,...
  3. resgate de codigo na conta errada[redemption code in the wrong account]

in XBoX on Consoles
    resgate de codigo na conta errada[redemption code in the wrong account]: caros, boa noite, meu filho resgatou o codigo da gold no email dele e o certo seria o meu como pai, como posso fazer para trocar a conta do codigo resgatado, por exemplo o codigo da gold 12 meses...
  4. Xbox App Something Went Wrong

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App Something Went Wrong: Ok so i downloaded the Xbox app on my device (Lenovo Tab E10) and i open it up and it tells me to sign in so i press it and it loads for 2 seconds and then nothing happens then it says something...
  5. Xbox beta app stuck in wrong language

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox beta app stuck in wrong language: Hello, Since a few updates, the app is in dutch, while both my region and language are set to french (belgian). I've found no setting to change the language and all other apps/softwares/games are...
  6. Fix for the wrong pin or passkey glitch

in XBoX on Mobile
    Fix for the wrong pin or passkey glitch: So I recently found a fix for the pin or passkey glitch via Bluetooth trying to connect with your xbox one s controller. 1.Turn on the controller, make sure it is in the "connecting" state...
  7. The Wrong Pin Or Passkey Has Been Entered, Please Retry!!!

in XBoX on Mobile
    The Wrong Pin Or Passkey Has Been Entered, Please Retry!!!: Hello, I've been having some trouble when trying to connect with my phone and my Microsoft Xbox One Controller. I've tried all methods all over the internet and nothing works i need some...
  8. What is wrong with the Pin Sistem ? (both in xbox and cellphone app)

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is wrong with the Pin Sistem ? (both in xbox and cellphone app): Guys, i need urgent help with this I can't unpin anything and also can't pin anything I called the xbox support and they couldn't find any help to fix, we tried every alternative (even reseting...
  9. I cant connect my wirelless xbox 1 controler to my android error wrong pin or something

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant connect my wirelless xbox 1 controler to my android error wrong pin or something: Hello I cant connect my xbox 1 controler to my android it says that the pin is wrong or something f0ccc2d1-35bc-48fa-ac1e-1912f3dc9214
  10. Is there something wrong with PIN management?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there something wrong with PIN management?: Sometime last year when I joined the Preview program, I started using a PIN code instead of typing in my password whenever I wanted to use my console, and it's been great to just punch in a...