Wrong price on Far Cry New Dawn, deals with gold.

Discus and support Wrong price on Far Cry New Dawn, deals with gold. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; When i log in on pc or xbox to buy Far Cry New Dawn it shows the ordinary price, not the sale price. This seems to happen only in sweden? New dawn... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Fredrik.s, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Fredrik.s
    Fredrik.s Guest

When i log in on pc or xbox to buy Far Cry New Dawn it shows the ordinary price, not the sale price. This seems to happen only in sweden? New dawn deluxe shows the correct price, but i want only the game and not any extra content. It's in this weeks deals
    with gold. Can you fix this?

:)

Fredrik.s, Mar 22, 2019
  2. Christyna64 Win User

Have you tried buying it through Microsoft website?
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Same here in Ireland. The deluxe edition is cheaper than the standard edition.
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Fredrik,

We understand that you have an inquiry in regards to the inability to purchase the standard edition of Far Cry® New Dawn within the Microsoft store at the Deals with Gold price, but the deluxe edition does display the correct sales price.

On your Xbox One console, we recommend trying a power cycle
    of the console.

On your PC, could you try a different web browser?

Try this and let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Have you tried buying it through Microsoft website?
    I've checked and it's the same.
  6. Smwutches Win User

It's actually not just Sweden, but the games is not on sale in all regions. Not all Deals with Gold are available in all regions.
Thema:

1. Wrong price on Far Cry New Dawn, deals with gold. - Similar Threads - Wrong price Far

2. Wrong prices on Xbox Spring Sale

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong prices on Xbox Spring Sale: All the Xbox 360 games on this page say that their percentage off is something like 75% and then on click through they show incorrect prices -...
  3. My Pre purchase from Fifa 19 Ultimate Edition with wrong price

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My Pre purchase from Fifa 19 Ultimate Edition with wrong price: Hello there... I've received a sales offer from fifa and when i finished my pre purchase, the price was different... Here is the picture with the price that i saw... BR$312,00 and the amount...
  4. Assassins Creed Origins Gold Edition wrong price on UK store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Assassins Creed Origins Gold Edition wrong price on UK store: Assassins Creed Origins Gold Edition is supposed to be 30% off for gold members as part of the black Friday sales, it's currently showing as 20% off when you click through from the sale page...
  5. Wrong Price X360 Sale for Dead Space 2

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Wrong Price X360 Sale for Dead Space 2: Hello, currently there is the X360 Compability Sale ongoing. The Game "Dead Space 2" should be on Sale, but the Store is still saying the wrong price. Dead Space™ 2...
  6. Wrong price or less discount in Brazil!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Wrong price or less discount in Brazil!: Here in Brazil the Auntmn Sale shows the advertisement with many games at least 50% discount each but the REAL DEAL are less the 20%! Brazil is out of the bucket even in Microsoft Sales? Games...
  7. Deals with Gold prices seem wrong, am I wrong?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deals with Gold prices seem wrong, am I wrong?: Today Dec 26, 2016 yesterday I saw resident evils 4,5 and 6 for $9.99 in the deals with gold category, today it is still in the deals with gold category but there is no price drop it says it is...
  8. wrong price

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    wrong price: I have been I touch with Xbox One support for 2 hours and have highlighted the issue with case no[Mod Removed]. Basically I have highlighted and taken my time to inform that the price consumer...
  9. WRONG price DOOM 4 IOS APP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WRONG price DOOM 4 IOS APP: I’m using the xbox IOS app, I wanna buy DOOM 4 at 29,99$, I have 36$ in my account but when i go to buy it on my xbox it says 39,99$ for the game, its the same on your website... I don’t why but i...
  10. Xbox Marketplace The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Complete Edition wrong pricing for black Friday sale

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Marketplace The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Complete Edition wrong pricing for black Friday sale: I have been I touch with Xbox One support for 2 hours and have highlighted the issue with case no. 1364089783. Basically I have highlighted and taken my time to inform that the price consumer...