Wrong redemption code for Gears of War 3

Discus and support Wrong redemption code for Gears of War 3 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased Gears of War Ulitimate, and the codes were sent to me. However when I try to download Gears of War 3 it gives me an error code and says... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by OP SaltyPeanut, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Wrong redemption code for Gears of War 3

I purchased Gears of War Ulitimate, and the codes were sent to me. However when I try to download Gears of War 3 it gives me an error code and says something went wrong....been waiting a month losing patients

:)

OP SaltyPeanut, Dec 29, 2015
  2. Rick706
    Rick706 Guest
    Haven't received redemption codes for Gears of War 1-3 and Judgement after buying GoW4

I haven't received redemption codes for Gears of War 1-3 and Judgement after buying GoW4.

Rick706, Dec 29, 2015
  3. Gears Of War

I bought Gears Of War 4 over a month ago

Still haven't received my codes for

Gears Of War 1

Gears Of War 2

Gears Of War 3

Gears Of War Redemption

Any idea when these will be sent to me.

Bill Stradley, Dec 29, 2015
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

That's something you can fix yourself

It's not an wrong code error

It's your account region not matching your actual location and possibly your billing option

In order to redeem the gears 1 and 3 games your account region must reflect your actual location

If you don't live in an xbox live regions or live in Germany Japan or China you cannot get the content

Follow this thread to solve your issue

forums.xbox.com/.../2081022.aspx

ngocphi, Dec 30, 2015
  5. xxsaugerxx Win User

The Codes from Gears of War doesnt work!

Hi, sorry for my bad english. I try all my best that you can understand me.

I have 3 Codes:

"Gears of War", "Gears of War 3" and "Gears of War: Judgment".

I just tried to reenter the codes. The "Gears of War 3"-Code and "Gears of War: Judgment"-Code works!

Only the "Gears of War"-Code doesn't work.

I get these Message:

Something went wrong

Sorry about that. Give it a try in a while.
  6. ngocphi Win User

That's something you can fix yourself

It's not an wrong code error

It's your account region not matching your actual location and possibly your billing option

In order to redeem the gears 1 and 3 games your account region must reflect your actual location

If you don't live in an xbox live regions or live in Germany Japan or China you cannot get the content

Follow this thread to solve your issue

forums.xbox.com/.../2081022.aspx
  7. Marwood II 87 Win User

Getting 3 Games today at Gamestop Help

Red Dead Redemption, Skyrim, Gears of War 3
  8. DazedUmbrella66 Win User

I can not redeem a prepaid code Gears of War 3, it just give me an error message

Xbox Promotions, I can not redeem the code!!! Just saying something wrong, I have other code for Gears of War 2 and it works fine!!!

The problem is Gears of War 3
  9. iBakez Win User

5 Games Only

for the one:

Destiny

Rayman Legends

Battlefield 4

?

?

on 360:

Gears of war 1

Gears of war 2

Gears of war 3

Red Dead redemption

Mass Effect 2
Thema:

1. Wrong redemption code for Gears of War 3 - Similar Threads - Wrong redemption code

2. Is it wrong to play with the gpu and the cpu at 100%?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it wrong to play with the gpu and the cpu at 100%?: Hello, I have been playing forza horizon 4 lately on my pc and I have noticed that my cpu and gpu are at 100% at all times, I play with the recommended graphics at 60fps 1080p. Specifications:...
  3. Microsoft account keeps signing into wrong xbox gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account keeps signing into wrong xbox gamertag: I tried signing into the xbox app on my phone and i used the exact email that i used on my xbox account but it keeps giving me a random gamertag 0c2da2ab-aeaa-49c1-972f-8778318d4e57
  4. Something Went Wrong Screen Error Code E102 00000C10 800703ED

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something Went Wrong Screen Error Code E102 00000C10 800703ED: This error message has been popping up for the last little while. In fact, it started the day I agreed to a new MS update for my console. For a couple months, games would eventually start after...
  5. accidentally changed wrong account

in XBoX on Windows
    accidentally changed wrong account: i accidentally changed my gamertag on the wrong account from "18" to "cow9429" i was wondering if there is anyway to get it reset d0e28c3c-e403-44bd-99a1-b1689786f732
  6. put redemption code on wrong ID

in XBoX Games and Apps
    put redemption code on wrong ID: We have a family account. Got my son an xbox. It came with 1 free month of xbox live gold. I thought since the family account showed him and the xbox under my account that I could put the...
  7. resgate de codigo na conta errada[redemption code in the wrong account]

in XBoX on Consoles
    resgate de codigo na conta errada[redemption code in the wrong account]: caros, boa noite, meu filho resgatou o codigo da gold no email dele e o certo seria o meu como pai, como posso fazer para trocar a conta do codigo resgatado, por exemplo o codigo da gold 12 meses...
  8. I was sent either wrong redeem codes or wrong redemption link

in XBoX Rewards
    I was sent either wrong redeem codes or wrong redemption link: I redeemed a $25 and a $10 prepaid visa from the VIP vault. The codes I was sent were 16 digits and the link to use them was to my Microsoft account where its a 25 character code you enter. I'm...
  9. Xbox Live Redemption went to wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Redemption went to wrong account: I have (2) Microsoft accounts. (1) for my surface pro (2) for x box one. I purchased live for my xbox1 account and it went to the wrong email and username that I use for my surface pro. Is there...
  10. XBOX ONE Redemption Issue: "Something went wrong - Give it another try..." -- BF4 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE Redemption Issue: "Something went wrong - Give it another try..." -- BF4 ...: Hello everyone, tl:dr - I have a legitimate code bought from Gamestop that is not being redeemed on my Xbox One or online for some unknown reason. The error code that is given to me does...