Wrong subscription to game pass utlimate

Discus and support Wrong subscription to game pass utlimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I'm having a problem, I wanted to subscribe to xbox game pass ultimate 3 months for 1€, I never susbcribed to any offer before, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by benjamin gaspard, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Wrong subscription to game pass utlimate

Hello everyone,

I'm having a problem, I wanted to subscribe to xbox game pass ultimate 3 months for 1€, I never susbcribed to any offer before, but when I look on my account I only have 1 month for 1€, I am a little bit disappointed, I tried to contact Microsoft but thet
    told to contact Xbox support because they can't help me, they say that I chose the 1 month offer, but I chose the 3 months offer and I don't know what happened, but I am unable to contact Xbox support, there is no chat/call option (France), it says that support
    doesn't work. I am disappointed because it's the same price, and I can't change it.

Do you know what I can do?

Thanks in advance.

:)

benjamin gaspard, Nov 22, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey benjamin

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you purchased a promotional subscription but were looking for a way to access a different type of promotion for new members only.

On the Xbox Game Pass page, towards the bottom of the page, you can see the Terms and conditions, and there it is stated "Offers are for a limited time and may not be valid for all members.", additionally
    there is also this "Limit 1 offer per account.".

You are certainly free to reach out to Xbox Customer Support, however, keep in mind that they will be unable to apply any more time to your subscription and will likely also reference this information. On the Xbox Forums, we are also unable to assist you
    with adding more time to your subscription as we are not properly equipped to do this.

I'm sorry about any confusion or turmoil this might have caused. As there is no further information that we can provide to you on this matter, we will now be locking this thread. If you have any other questions or concerns that differ from this matter, please,
    feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
  3. BakyOsijekHr Win User

When did you do that? If yesterday cancel it with refund and than start again. I did it two days ago. But I am in Us. Try us support if you want.
  4. benjamin gaspard Win User

Really frustrating! and it's just impossible to contact them!
  5. benjamin gaspard Win User

I did it yesterday, Microsoft told me that if I cancelled it with refund I would not be able to have it again. I tried to use US support but I am always in the waitlist for the chat, and never get someone to talk to.
  6. CryingHero Win User

Thema:

1. Wrong subscription to game pass utlimate - Similar Threads - Wrong subscription game

2. Subscription charged to the wrong card this month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subscription charged to the wrong card this month: I tried contacting support about this but I was getting some unfixable error messages that I won't get into. This month, my Xbox Live subscription charged to the wrong card on my account. I have...
  3. cant purchase games pass subscription, supposedly wrong country even though both my paypal...

in XBoX on Windows
    cant purchase games pass subscription, supposedly wrong country even though both my paypal...: is it possible to change the country in the xbox beta app? when i tried to purchase a subscribtion 4 months ago i had to set my country to USA after i chose payment option...
  4. Deuda equivoca por renovación de suscripción game pass (Debt wrong for subscription renewal...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deuda equivoca por renovación de suscripción game pass (Debt wrong for subscription renewal...: Desactivé la renovación automática de mi suscripción game pass, despues de aprovechar su precio anterior de $10. Se renovó aun así, sin aviso, la suscripción, pero hubo un problema con el método...
  5. HI- Purchased a 12 Month subscription to Xbox Live but added the code on the wrong account....

in XBoX on Consoles
    HI- Purchased a 12 Month subscription to Xbox Live but added the code on the wrong account....: HI- Purchased a 12 Month subscription to Xbox Live but added the code on the wrong account. How Do i change it to be on the correct account please? 3d77edef-2a5a-4561-bc27-c26f36cffa17
  6. Wrong Subscription provided by Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Wrong Subscription provided by Rewards: I redeemed 29,000 points for xbox live gold 12 month subscription and I got a code for 12 months of game pass. I have had the gold subscription set as my only goal for a long time and the "my...
  7. wrong amount for year subscription promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    wrong amount for year subscription promotion: i bought a year subscription when there was a promotion to receive 15$ gift card but today i only received a 5$ gift card in a message. 330400b6-df76-4661-a15c-fc8bf8b830fb
  8. Subscription Activated on the Wrong Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subscription Activated on the Wrong Account: Hello. I need a little help. My youngest brother's birthday is today and so my Grandmother bought him a 12 month subscription code from amazon. She didn't fully understand how the code worked,...
  9. "Something went wrong" Error when redeeming subscription code

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Something went wrong" Error when redeeming subscription code: I have bought a 1-Month Xbox Live Gold (GLOBAL) code from G2A, when the code is entered the xbox recognized the code as the 1-Month subscription. But then I get a "Something went wrong. Please try...
  10. Something went wrong with a Gold subscription by using a prepaid card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something went wrong with a Gold subscription by using a prepaid card: I recently bought a prepaid card to extend my Xbox Gold membership for another year. When I used the code on the prepaid card, everything went as it should've. When I wanted to check what games...