Wrong suspended features

Discus and support Wrong suspended features in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Could anyone help me out with this, I received a suspension for my profile picture and it says I’m suspended from changing my profile but I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ロバはペです _, Jul 31, 2022.

1. Wrong suspended features

Could anyone help me out with this, I received a suspension for my profile picture and it says I’m suspended from changing my profile but I can literally change it, however I can’t talk it parties so I’m communication banned which doesn’t make sense because I don’t have anything on my enforcement page saying I am.

:)

ロバはペです _, Jul 31, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Wrong suspended features

Hello, ロバはペです _. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

If you have no active communication ban showing on the enforcement website (http://enforcement.xbox.com) it might be a glitch. Were you able to chat/talk on parties before this gamerpic suspension? I ask because this might also be related to your privacy settings.

Waiting for your reply.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

acc

If you are suspended then you lose access to certain features on xbox live,that's part of the point of a suspension.

Don't get suspended then you wont lose access to the features you want.
  4. FabryZio3 Win User

I’ve had multiple custom profile pictures in the past but cannot upload a new one

Hey there :)

This feature is temporarily suspended ;)
  5. {Parity} Win User

profile picture

That feature has been temporarily suspended.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox One Custom Gamer Pics

Custom gamerpics are not ok & will get you suspended.

They are however coming in the future.The feature is being tested by a select few in the insider program at the moment so you will be able to use custom gamerpics at some point,not just now.

Support have a habit of giving out the wrong info.
Thema:

Wrong suspended features

1. Wrong suspended features - Similar Threads - Wrong suspended features

2. Wrongfully suspended

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Wrongfully suspended: The suspension is 15 days long and when i look at the details"there are no details available" so your telling me people can be harassed by there own enforcement team? FIX ASAP...
  3. Account wrongfully suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account wrongfully suspended: So my xbox account recently got suspended for the reason "Account Theft Phishing Solicitation" & its permanent. There has been nothing sketchy going on about my account at all ever since I made...
  4. Wrongfully Reported by Troll, Account Suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrongfully Reported by Troll, Account Suspended: Hello, this is the first time I have ever dealt with an issue like this. My account received a completely random complaint report from some troll account who sent me a typical hate message you'd...
  5. Wrong user name suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrong user name suspended: My account was blocked because they flagged the wrong profile. My picture is hamburger, not a kid. The user name is close to mine, but one digit is missing from the one they meant to block. How...
  6. Wrongfully Suspended communication

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongfully Suspended communication: So my account was suspended from using any type of player to player communication for 3 days which is not right mostly due to the fact that its my first offense. Plus the person who reported me...
  7. I was wrongly suspended for communication, I have been banned for 3 days now and the...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongly suspended for communication, I have been banned for 3 days now and the...: I was wrongly banned for saying "come to armadillo bar" to someone in my rdr2 game, I've been banned for 3 days now and it's extremely frustrating that I can't make an appeal because the...
  8. My account has been suspended wrongly please help me.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been suspended wrongly please help me.: My account has been wrongly suspended. I was playing rocket league and made a group post for trading like lots of people do, when my account got suspended for making the post called “selling my...
  9. I was randomly, and I am confident it is wrongfully, suspended until the 5th of August this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was randomly, and I am confident it is wrongfully, suspended until the 5th of August this...: I had just came off a suspension today, and was doing exactly what I was told to do. Instead of getting hotheaded and talking smack to other players while playing dark souls, I was suddenly and...
  10. Wrongfully suspended

in XBoX on Windows
    Wrongfully suspended: Hi my name is GrnEyMonstar. I am trying to gain the attention to whomever from IT and/or the enforcement team. I have been wrongfully suspended for saying.. [img] And then not to be approved nor...