wrong version of flight simulator installed

Discus and support wrong version of flight simulator installed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I paid for FSM de luxe version but I have the standard version installed. Being trying to get help for more than a month and nobody help me to fix the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nickquiroz1, Nov 22, 2020.

1. nickquiroz1
    nickquiroz1 Guest

I paid for FSM de luxe version but I have the standard version installed. Being trying to get help for more than a month and nobody help me to fix the issue

:)

nickquiroz1, Nov 22, 2020
  2. AzyadNawfal2010 Win User

Where do I report bugs found on Xbox One?

Hi there,I just bought my Xbox One S on Saturday and there is something wrong with it.I cannot install Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on Microsoft Store.And,are we allowed to play Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox?Thank you.
  3. gameshoes3003 Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox a good idea?

Microsoft Flight isn't Microsoft Flight Simulator. Different game and it's not as demanding as your think. Most PCs/Laptops should be able to run it.

Microsoft Flight is the latest installment to the flight genre though.
  4. jose real garcia Win User

juego digital microsoft flight simulator 2020 pc edicion[Translation-digital game microsoft flight simulator 2020 pc edition]

He adquirido el juego para pc flight simulator 2020 y no hay manera de instalarlo

[Translation-I have purchased the flight simulator 2020 pc game and there is no way to install it]
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Flight simulator 2020

Yes, you can install Flight Simulator 2020 on more than one computer.
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

Microsoft flight simulator 2020 compatible peripheral devices

Thema:

1. wrong version of flight simulator installed - Similar Threads - wrong version flight

2. Wrong versions of games purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong versions of games purchased: Hello everyone, ive recently noticed that i have purchased some ultimate, deluxe, gold editions of games, but in the microsoft store, it only says i own tje base games. And give me the option of...
  3. I bought the wrong version of a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the wrong version of a game: I bought Call of Duty Cold war Standard edition and I was trying to buy the Xbox Series X version is there anything I can do to upgrade? 4619e54a-3d61-422e-8699-bfbe739aa267
  4. On my MS Account page my console is showing up was the wrong version

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my MS Account page my console is showing up was the wrong version: Hi I added my new Xbox Series X to https://account.microsoft.com/devices/?refd=login.live.com but its showing as an xbox one and my warranty shows as ending in September. Which seems very odd....
  5. Bought wrong Version of FIFA21 - Should I refund, exchange, or just buy another copy and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought wrong Version of FIFA21 - Should I refund, exchange, or just buy another copy and...: Hello, I pre-ordered the base FIFA21 title. I forgot that the Champions Edition and Ultimate Editions release on October 6th, while the base title releases on October 9th. Is there any way I...
  6. purchased wrong version of game; trying to get a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchased wrong version of game; trying to get a refund: I have written Xbox about the accidental purchase of The Witcher 3 GOTY edition instead of the base game. I have been playing the base game through Game Pass and have reached Level 36. I did not...
  7. Bought the wrong version of Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought the wrong version of Minecraft: I recently purchased Minecraft Windows 10 version however, I made a mistake, as I need the Java version instead. I noticed this only a few moments after buying the game. I am hoping to get a...
  8. Minecaft stuck on wrong version

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecaft stuck on wrong version: Greetings from Greece, i've come to tell you about an issue I have with minecraft and beta versions. So , long ago , I wanted to play the beta , so I installed Insider Hub and signed up for it....
  9. Ugh, I redeemed a code not realizing my friend bought me the wrong system version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ugh, I redeemed a code not realizing my friend bought me the wrong system version: So, I'm 3 weeks into my Covid isolation since my job got shut down along with everyone else in the bar/restaurant industry I know, and the cabin fever is starting to seriously take hold. I was...
  10. Incorrectly Refunded The Wrong Version Of A Game, Very Frustrated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Incorrectly Refunded The Wrong Version Of A Game, Very Frustrated: Hello Microsoft, I have already talked with someone from the online support help and they have been unable to resolve my issue even though they acknowledge that a mistake was made on Microsoft's...