Wrong week today Rewards weekly set

Discus and support Wrong week today Rewards weekly set in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Did anyone notice that the Rewards Weekly Set due the week of Aug 16-22, 2022 says valid July 20-26, 2021? I wonder if that's why I can't get credit... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Western_Ad_6190, Aug 17, 2022.

1. Wrong week today Rewards weekly set

Did anyone notice that the Rewards Weekly Set due the week of Aug 16-22, 2022 says valid July 20-26, 2021? I wonder if that's why I can't get credit for Achievement hunter

submitted by /u/Western_Ad_6190
    [link] [comments]

/u/Western_Ad_6190, Aug 17, 2022
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Rewards Weekly Set

Please download the Xbox Insiders app if you haven't already and report it as a bug. :)
  3. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Whats going on with the rewards/points

This happened to me with my weekly streak being stuck at week one for ages. You need to email Microsoft Rewards Support for help with that.
  4. Shadowhand Win User

Achievements not Registered for Microsoft Rewards (XBOX- Rewards Weekly Set / Achieve more earn more)

Nice, on course for a free Series X :D

Whats the rewards for that, 2,500 for 10 weeks seems a bit sporadic, and just waiting for you to fail the week before reward.

Mine would of been higher but I think i forgot to click claim on one thing on my last long streak.

Back on topic my Weekly set refreshed, just Achieve more didn't register for 2nd day now..
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox rewards weekly set

My advice is to contact Microsoft Rewards support, and hopefully they can get you back on track with your streak.
  6. Dageto Kraft Win User

Xbox rewards weekly set

usually happens and is very annoying
Thema:

Wrong week today Rewards weekly set

1. Wrong week today Rewards weekly set - Similar Threads - Wrong week today

2. Hi I got a wrongfully 2 week multiplayer suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I got a wrongfully 2 week multiplayer suspension: I completed a communication suspension for Aug 25-27 Therefore I was unable to communicate with nobody. I come home tonight to play and I got a 2 week multiplayer suspension. How is that...
  3. wrongfully banned for 2 weeks and i just used a 2 week trial card

in XBoX on Consoles
    wrongfully banned for 2 weeks and i just used a 2 week trial card: i believe i used my 2 week trial card on the 25th or 26th In the game rainbow 6 siege multiplayer it takes two team kills to get booted from the game. there is a 5 person team and the team...
  4. I was banned wrongfully and it’s for two weeks...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was banned wrongfully and it’s for two weeks...: I have been banned from all online games and all online communication for two weeks for “cheating” on Modern Warfare 3 I believe it was wrong because I went into a public match and as it turned...
  5. I got suspended of xbox live for 2 weeks when i did nothing wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got suspended of xbox live for 2 weeks when i did nothing wrong: Xbox enforcement team suspended me for 2 weeks when i did nothing wrong :( 6bde5f17-13f9-4a22-a321-4fa4fed1ed2b
  6. I have been communication banned but I haven't said anything wrong within the past week

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been communication banned but I haven't said anything wrong within the past week: I have been communication banned for absolutely no reason. I haven't said anything wrong within the past week and I was wondering if anything can be done because I don't find it fair that I have...
  7. wrongfully banned for 2 weeks and i just used a 2 week trial card

in XBoX on Consoles
    wrongfully banned for 2 weeks and i just used a 2 week trial card: i believe i used my 2 week trial card on the 25th or 26th In the game rainbow 6 siege multiplayer it takes two team kills to get booted from the game. there is a 5 person team and the team...
  8. wrongfully suspended for two weeks

in XBoX on Consoles
    wrongfully suspended for two weeks: so I've previously been communication banned due to me being immature years ago, and that's fair enough I took those suspensions knowing I'd done wrong. but I've been banned for two weeks as of an...
  9. Did I get a 2 week communication ban for the wrong reasons?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did I get a 2 week communication ban for the wrong reasons?: Ok so I recently got a 2 week communication ban, but when I looked at the reasons why I got it, it was completely wrong. It said I was saying racist things, excessive swearing, harassment, and...
  10. Banned for 2 weeks on xbox live. But did nothing wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for 2 weeks on xbox live. But did nothing wrong: Hello. I got banned from Xbox Live for 2 weeks but I haven't done anything wrong. I would like to know the reason for this. And I would like to know if I can get unbanned. Because 2 weeks is...