Wrong windows store purchase and refund

Discus and support Wrong windows store purchase and refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased an Xbox game on windows store instead of the PC version by mistake. I don't own an Xbox and not sure how to return the game and get a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Able1917, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Able1917
    Able1917 Guest

I purchased an Xbox game on windows store instead of the PC version by mistake. I don't own an Xbox and not sure how to return the game and get a refund. In my order history page on the windows store page on the web there is no option of return at all.
    The game is Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® - Digital Standard Edition. Please help.

:)

Able1917, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Jayhab4real Win User

Try this page: https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund
  3. Able1917 Win User

I have tried these steps. It just shows "No orders found. Please see the link below for more instructions". and takes me back to the same page.
    [​IMG]
  4. Able1917 Win User

This didn't help I tried all the steps mentioned and also made sure that I was signed into the right account, but no use.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

6. Smwutches Win User

Unable to install purchase game

Did you buy "Minecraft Master Collection" or "Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection"? The first is only for the console. You would need to purchase the Window 10 edition to play it on PC.

If you purchased the wrong version, you'll want to submit a refund request and then purchase the correct version.
Thema:

1. Wrong windows store purchase and refund - Similar Threads - Wrong windows store

2. (windows 10) Xbox One controller on PC games shows wrong button layout, it shows while...

in XBoX on Windows
    (windows 10) Xbox One controller on PC games shows wrong button layout, it shows while...: Hello everyone, I try to use Microsoft Xbox One black controller on PC games (WINDOWS 10). Games like Homefront, Assassin's Creed shows on screen button 1, button 2, button 3, button 5 etc...
  3. I wanted to put the code on my account Xbox window 10 but I'm wrong and the game is on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wanted to put the code on my account Xbox window 10 but I'm wrong and the game is on...: hello, I come because I can not find any help I am a PC player Voila I buy Sea of Thieves and I wanted to put the code on my account Xbox window 10 but I'm wrong and the game is on other account...
  4. Windows 10 Xbox Console Companion app upload dates wrong!

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox Console Companion app upload dates wrong!: hi there all, recently I have been uploading clips with the companion app (which is nice and simple rather the long lengthy process of uploading to youtube) but I have come across an issue with...
  5. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition , I claimed on wrong email address.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition , I claimed on wrong email address.: Greetings im known as nastro18 on minecraft, when the windows 10 edition of minecraft got released I was foolish enough to claim it on the wrong hotmail account , i.e. the wrong account is this...
  6. I bought the wrong item because it was unexpectedly a Windows 10 version. Now what?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought the wrong item because it was unexpectedly a Windows 10 version. Now what?: So during midnight, I decided to buy the Final Fantasy XV Episode Ardyn DLC for that game and I thought it did not download and I play the Xbox One version. Then I later learned it was the Windows...
  7. xbox avatar editor in windows 10 keeps saying something went wrong can you help microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox avatar editor in windows 10 keeps saying something went wrong can you help microsoft?: I need you to fix my xbox avatar editor app a09b6c61-79ca-4cd3-aa46-a01d9b081d06
  8. Broadcast game using beam on windows 10 not working"Something went wrong, try broadcasting ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Broadcast game using beam on windows 10 not working"Something went wrong, try broadcasting ...: So i have used broadcasting on creators update back since may and it worked well, but since the fall creators update i cant get it to work, everytime i initiate the broadcast it shows the error...
  9. Windows 10 Minecraft Edition Wrong Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Minecraft Edition Wrong Account: Accidently redeemed my MInecraft 10 code against my work account not my home account. I need it to transfer to my home account. f8b308c9-7129-4d97-b4c1-c407b375fbc6
  10. Windows 10 says I'm playing the wrong game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 says I'm playing the wrong game: [img] Just thought I'd let Microsoft know there's a weird problem where when I play the Japanese MMO Dragon's Dogma Online it says a different game. f18f75e7-5c08-491a-bcca-66aa50d89542