Wrongful Ban

Discus and support Wrongful Ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My account was communication banned for no reason. I literally didnt do anything wrong. I havent talked to anyone. I posted a group post looking for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrigSpencer, Feb 17, 2020.

1. BrigSpencer
    BrigSpencer Guest

Wrongful Ban

My account was communication banned for no reason. I literally didnt do anything wrong. I havent talked to anyone. I posted a group post looking for fortnite wagers, why am i being banned?

:)

BrigSpencer, Feb 17, 2020
  2. onyxishere Win User

wrong ban

The PET investigate all gamertag reports prior to laying a suspension on them. As they get thousands of reports per day this can take some time from the initial report. Due to this your enforcement could have been from something that was done a fair bit
    ago. As was already mentioned you should log in to
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
    and click the hammer icon to see the reason and duration of the action
  3. BIGDADDY B0MBER Win User

wrong ban

http://enforcement.xbox.com is where you need to be in order for anyone to review your case.
  4. DngrDnglr Win User

(wrongful) ban

So just accept it when I genuinely feel wronged? what kind of mediocre support is that? 🤦��‍♂️
  5. OakGill Win User

Wrongful Ban

Sorry you had such a rough time, I can understand a ban would ruin anyone's day. Also please be advised the Xbox ambassadors and these forums are here for technical support and issues, enforcement does not check these. Also Xbox ambassadors do not have
    the ability to enforce, remove, or issue bans.
  6. blueamcat Win User

Wrongful Ban

The only way to check on your enforcements is on the site: Enforcement.Xbox.com
Thema:

Wrongful Ban

1. Wrongful Ban - Similar Threads - Wrongful Ban

2. I got communication banned for doing nothing wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got communication banned for doing nothing wrong: I’ve been banned com banned for making a group post that said “2v2 my court add me”, it was about NBA2k19, and it said the post was inappropriate and my friend also got suspended from the same...
  3. bannissement injustifié[wrongful ban]

in XBoX on Consoles
    bannissement injustifié[wrongful ban]: Bonjour, voila hier je jouai avec un ami sur Rainbowsix siege. Lorsque je me suis fait Team kill. j'envoi un message a la personne en question qui me répond en me disant qu'elle m'a signalée. Je...
  4. Wrongfully Banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongfully Banned: Hello, My gamertag is Nelliei tu, I would like to know the real reason for my communication suspension. I was told on my ticket that the reason for it was that I used the [Mod removed-...
  5. Why was I banned when I didn’t do anything wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I banned when I didn’t do anything wrong: Why was i banned when i didnt do anything wrong 77aeb3cf-ca28-4598-a81d-766d58a1e827
  6. Wrongful and Unjust Bans from The Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongful and Unjust Bans from The Xbox Enforcement Team: I have about had it with the xbox enforcement team. I had just gotten off of being communication banned for 1 week because of a modder for the 2nd time in a month my guess is the person didn't...
  7. Wrongful Console Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongful Console Ban: My xbox was console banned today for a friend’s account that was already permabanned a couple months prior. The account has been inaccessable since, how come my entire console gets banned now of...
  8. (wrongful) ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    (wrongful) ban: Im scrolling through my message log to make sure i didnt say anything degrading, profane or something offensive and I feel as if someone rushed to a hasty decision and isnt familiar with the lingo...
  9. How am I supposed to learn if I don't what I did wrong? 24 hour comm ban.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How am I supposed to learn if I don't what I did wrong? 24 hour comm ban.: I'm not arguing over the suspension. I am NOT appealing a 24 hour comm suspension. I do however think it would probably be useful if I at least know what I said or messaged that got me a comm ban....
  10. wrongful ban by abuse of the system how to go about it

in XBoX on Consoles
    wrongful ban by abuse of the system how to go about it: with going into a little detail as possible, i was banned for communication for 7 days because another guy who was fooling around with my mates wife i told him off after he starting messaging me,...