Wrongfully banned

Discus and support Wrongfully banned in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I wrote a message where I meant to write “bike” but instead auto correct changed it to [mod removed] and now I’m being banned for something I didn’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HaydenFlock, May 11, 2022.

1. HaydenFlock
    HaydenFlock Guest

Wrongfully banned

So I wrote a message where I meant to write “bike” but instead auto correct changed it to [mod removed] and now I’m being banned for something I didn’t mean to type. If anyone in the enforcement team can help me I’d be very appreciative.

:)

HaydenFlock, May 11, 2022
  2. PixelPatch Win User

Xbox update caused RROD / screen glitch. Will cost me to get it fixed.

remember, MS refused to believe they were wrongfully banning consoles. then the moment the public got watchdog involved in th UK, bam! MS suddenly find a faultin the system that was wrongfully banning, and then did something about it.
  3. DA CRAZYKRACKER Win User

I hope somebody can help me! There has been a huge misunderstanding!

I am so upset and frustrated! I received Compensation from an Agent and i was wrongfully banned!
  4. Unban me ergen Win User

Wrongfully console banned

Well that is the problem they never respond to anything I have been wrongfully banned I am innocent
  5. VividColt332793 Win User

BANNED!!!

if you cant sign in still, then your console was not wrongfully banned. sorry about your luck dude
  6. PR0WAFFLES Win User

Suspended because someone hacked my account??

i was wrongfully banned because someone hacked my account and i cant use any social communications.
Thema:

Wrongfully banned

1. Wrongfully banned - Similar Threads - Wrongfully banned

2. I was wrongfully suspened and recieve a communication ban. What did I violate.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was wrongfully suspened and recieve a communication ban. What did I violate.: I was suspended after having a (text) chat with another player. I asked him a simple question and he kept pushing me to join his xbox party. I told him no and asked why he couldn't answer me in...
  3. My account was wrongfully banned and I have the proof to show it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was wrongfully banned and I have the proof to show it: On the 18th of this month I was going to log into my account and seen that I was banned for account theft/solicitation/phishing. Seeing this I immediately freak out since I have never done this...
  4. Wrongfully perma-banned for a hackers wrongdoing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongfully perma-banned for a hackers wrongdoing: Back in late 2018 I had my Xbox account hacked, it was nothing too serious as I got my account back within the next day. I had to write a bunch of information to prove I was in fact the account...
  5. My Account wrongfully Permanently Banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account wrongfully Permanently Banned: This starts off around April 2021 when I was preparing to go college in the fall. One day in April 2021 a kid from my neighborhood who is also my little brother's friend they're both 11 now . My...
  6. Banned from multiplayer - I did nothing wrong!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Banned from multiplayer - I did nothing wrong!: Hi, I keep getting a 15 minute ban from Multiplayer while playing Halo 3 on the MC Collection. I'm not using a mic, am just looking to have a few games. The connection seemed to go slow but...
  7. My Wrongful Communications Ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Wrongful Communications Ban: I was banned last night for Communication for over 72 hours due to a message being reported. Why is this wrong? I messaged him saying he was lucky to win the race we did and he responds with some...
  8. My Account Was Wrongfully Banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account Was Wrongfully Banned: For a little background. I’m a casual player who’s been playing since the 360 days. I keep to myself and don’t really play with anyone. Well, I was at work a few months ago, and I was being...
  9. wrong full ban / suspension on a Xbox account that you where not on when it happened ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    wrong full ban / suspension on a Xbox account that you where not on when it happened ?: hi guys just how long does it take Xbox Enforcement to fix a wrong full ban on a Xbox live account ? i got one last night at 7:53 pm while i was at work for 12 hour shift and now i can't do...
  10. Enforcement team wrongly banned me

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement team wrongly banned me: I've been I've been there twice within three days the first one says I said f you to somebody that's not the one does not say why I'm being banned at all but it's been everything from but can't...