Wrongfully keep getting 1 day communication suspension from Xbox live.

Discus and support Wrongfully keep getting 1 day communication suspension from Xbox live. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] Hello. About a month ag o i chatted with a player online and i sent an innappropriate message to him. I was 1 day communication suspended due to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SaltiestxPanda, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Wrongfully keep getting 1 day communication suspension from Xbox live.

Wrongfully keep getting 1 day communication suspension from Xbox live. [​IMG]
    Hello.
    About a month ag o i chatted with a player online and i sent an innappropriate message to him. I was 1 day communication suspended due to this (which i deserved). I learned my lesson and started ignoring hatemail and just blocking other people.

However, EVERY other day i am now getting 1 day communication suspenions for no reason when i have not associated with any other player since. I cannot submit a case review because they are 24 hour suspenions, but this is the 6th repeated time i was muted
    for no reason.

Like i said.. the first time was justified. The other 5 times were for no reason and in wondering if anyone from enforcement team can help me, since they dont have a contact number.

:)

SaltiestxPanda, Jun 25, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! When it comes to Enforcement, you will have to go to the Enforcement website for more info on the matter. As previously stated, the Enforcement team does not hold a presence here on Forums.

At this time, I will be locking this thread as there are no other solutions to this issue. If you have any other questions please feel free to create a new thread. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

The date the suspension is put onto the account is the date that the enforcement team finished their investigation not necessarily the date that the code of conduct violation happened.

With that being said there is also no statute of limitations on when a report can be filed these could be from infractions that happened months ago.

It could have happened from the same conversation too.

I will give you an example.

Say someone sent you a message.

Then you reply to their message with something that violates the code of conduct. (Infraction 1)

The other person then reports that infraction to the enforcement team.

The other person sends another message to you.

You then send another message to them that violates the code of conduct. (Infraction 2)

The other person then reports this message to the enforcement team but they wait a day or two to make the report.

This would then cause you to have more then one suspension on your account because there were multiple infractions and depending on how many times you sent a message that violated the code of conduct you could then be suspended for each message that was
    a violation.
  4. Smwutches Win User

A case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team and since the suspensions are not eligible, all you can do is wait them out. The enforcement team do not use the forums.
  5. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello there,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Unfortunately, you will not be able to reach the enforcement team here on the forums. I recommend visiting our Enforcement website for all info regarding Bans/Suspensions.

If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case review from the same website.

You can find steps for submitting a case review here: https://enforcement.xbox.com

To see how to submit a case review, please check out the following link:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto?length=4#sub-topic0-6

I hope this helps and thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  6. AridLizard Win User

the only explanation I can think of is that in the conversation with the player who reported you, you might have made multiple replies that broke the code of conduct and that person is reporting each one individually every other day.

if this is the case, hopefully it was a short conversation and you didn't reply too many times.
Thema:

1. Wrongfully keep getting 1 day communication suspension from Xbox live. - Similar Threads - Wrongfully keep getting

2. Xbox keeps saying I'm entering the wrong password when it's not

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps saying I'm entering the wrong password when it's not: I occasionally play on other XBO consoles over the course of a few months. When I try to log in to one that I haven't played on in a while, I'm prompted for my password. I pull up my password...
  3. Xbox game pass for pc keeps installing games in the wrong location

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass for pc keeps installing games in the wrong location: If I install a game, the xbox app will install it by default on my C: while my settings request to install to my D: The C: is a 500 gig SSD so I prefer external SSD to same some space. I have...
  4. Xbox party chat on my pc doesn't work i keep getting the message "something went wrong with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox party chat on my pc doesn't work i keep getting the message "something went wrong with...: everytime i start/ join a party i keep getting the message "something went wrong with your party please try again later" 9e4f279c-5049-43bb-83b9-3df39a4d9ddb
  5. my xbox keeps saying Something went wrong.

in XboX Insiders
    my xbox keeps saying Something went wrong.: When i turn my Xbox on it starts preparing console then seconds later it goes to something went wrong screen. I've tried doing the osu but the same thing happens. What can i do? submitted by...
  6. When I try to download my profile on an xbox 360 it keeps saying my password is wrong when...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to download my profile on an xbox 360 it keeps saying my password is wrong when...: My profile wont work on an xbox 360 it just keeps saying that my password didnt work. I also can play xbox 360 games on xbox one that are available on the game pass. Its just my profile that isnt...
  7. Microsoft account keeps signing into wrong xbox gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account keeps signing into wrong xbox gamertag: I tried signing into the xbox app on my phone and i used the exact email that i used on my xbox account but it keeps giving me a random gamertag 0c2da2ab-aeaa-49c1-972f-8778318d4e57
  8. Xbox keeps going back to something went wrong screen at startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps going back to something went wrong screen at startup: [img] So last night my sister went to start her xbox up to play COD but when we turned it on it had a E101 or E102 error code. We’ve tried everything to fix it but nothing worked. Do any of you...
  9. i keep getting "something went wrong-cant render your clip"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i keep getting "something went wrong-cant render your clip": this problem started yesterday, I went to upload a clip to xbox live & onedrive and kept getting "something went wrong" errors. I tried only uploading to xbox live, deleting and reinstalling...
  10. Keep getting the something's gone wrong error for days now.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep getting the something's gone wrong error for days now.: I keep getting the wonderful somethings gone wrong error for days now and I've checked all my info on the commerce site and it's all good. Can use my card on my 360 fine but xbone marketplace...