Wrongfully Reported by Troll, Account Suspended

Discus and support Wrongfully Reported by Troll, Account Suspended in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, this is the first time I have ever dealt with an issue like this. My account received a completely random complaint report from some troll... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Angel9thRune, Mar 25, 2022.

1. Angel9thRune
    Angel9thRune Guest

Hello, this is the first time I have ever dealt with an issue like this. My account received a completely random complaint report from some troll account who sent me a typical hate message you'd get playing a multiplayer game. They regarded something about a family member and so I responded, sarcastically. I'm not gonna sugar coat it. The guy said to me "F yer mom (but uncensored)", and I responded "You don't wanna do that, my guy. My mom is nasty." Silly childish banter. And almost immediately I was reported by the user, and my account was suspended. It is ineligible for an appeal and I cannot message anyone. I've done absolutely nothing wrong and I'm a little peeved because this is incredibly unfair.

:)

Angel9thRune, Mar 25, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

No you don't get it

The rules apply to EVERYONE.

Not just them

You retailiate in anyway except block and report it doesn't matter you break the rules you will also be

Punished

The idea of a troll is to get you to respond and if they get you to respond in a way to break the rules they will report you

And yes the rules apply to you too

And no you never get any feedback from your reports as it's none of your business that's between them and pet just like their report on you
  3. Eletricdrum Win User

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

You can get some information or appeal through the Enforcement website:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/
  4. Angel9thRune Win User

I can't file a case review. It's ineligible. It's whatever anyway. Not like anyone's gonna do a damn thing anyway. Every platform is the same. Reward those who bully others and punish those who've done absolutely nothing. I'll always stand on the notion that I've done nothing wrong. Good day.
  5. ngocphi Win User

You aren't supposed to retailiate

It doesn't matter who started it

Block and ignore and report that's the best course of action

You can file a case review at enforcement.xbox.com
  6. Mountain Dew Win User

Bullies called enforcement.

PS report the trolls to prove how fast thier acc can be suspended. That should shut them up.
    Feel free to report me. Former Microsoft employee, and not a troll. Report all you want. Enforcement actually reviews the reports and doesn't just blindly ban/suspend.
Thema:

1. Wrongfully Reported by Troll, Account Suspended - Similar Threads - Wrongfully Reported Troll

2. I'm sure there's something wrong with this image, but not sure what... (Reported)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm sure there's something wrong with this image, but not sure what... (Reported): [IMG] submitted by /u/CheesyApricot [link] [comments]
  3. Microsoft Family Safety Report Always Wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Family Safety Report Always Wrong: Hello, Each week I get my Microsoft Family Safety report for the activity of my boys on their Xbox and each week it is wrong. I even spent 30 minutes on tech support trying to make sure that our...
  4. Accidentally reported someone for wrong thing, was originally trying to report for cheating...

in XBoX on Windows
    Accidentally reported someone for wrong thing, was originally trying to report for cheating...: Seems ive accidentally reported someone for the wrong thing. Was trying to report for cheating but hit imminent danger option which seemed pretty serious so wanted to know if i could change it or...
  5. wrongfully reported and still waiting for my old gamertag after enforcement team overtuned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    wrongfully reported and still waiting for my old gamertag after enforcement team overtuned...: on mid-october my 9 years , 15 character long gamertag got falsely reported for no reason. its got forced changed by a random 15 character long gamertag (months after the new gamertag system...
  6. Another user reporting the incorrect/wrong stats via bandwidth usage.

in XboX Insiders
    Another user reporting the incorrect/wrong stats via bandwidth usage.: Updated to the insider beta, thought it might have fixed it; nope. still the same. why isn't MS doing anything about it? from what I can gather from Google, it's been happening for months!...
  7. Account reported and enforced for wrong reasons

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account reported and enforced for wrong reasons: So everyone who plays rainbow six siege knows it has a very toxic community. Well today I was playing with my friend and he had to get shotgun kills for a ubisoft challange and I went as a shield...
  8. Xbox live comm suspension when i have done nothing wrong / false report

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live comm suspension when i have done nothing wrong / false report: I have gotten a xbox live communication suspension for 2 weeks for saying "[Mod Removed]" when i havent said that or anything nearly related to that at all. I have gone through the motions of a...
  9. Wrongful report

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongful report: Yesterday I accidentally reported my friend, and I fear he will get banned for it, I would like to cancel the report if that is possible, any help? 4a18d17e-b68c-4675-a32e-4f0a7175dff4
  10. I got wrongfully reported by a troll on xbox and now im muted

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got wrongfully reported by a troll on xbox and now im muted: I've been playing smite with a friend in party chat and in game a player sends a message saying reported and I ask him why and he said I'm hiding behind my team and not letting him kill me than he...