Wrongfully Suspended communication

Discus and support Wrongfully Suspended communication in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So my account was suspended from using any type of player to player communication for 3 days which is not right mostly due to the fact that its my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RjKenick, Jan 24, 2022.

1. RjKenick
    RjKenick Guest

So my account was suspended from using any type of player to player communication for 3 days which is not right mostly due to the fact that its my first offense. Plus the person who reported me was the one who began my messaging me first. I am not able to file a case review either . what is going on with this non sense ? Trash talk is part of gaming.

Who can I contact ?

:)

RjKenick, Jan 24, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

I apologize, RjKenick. Kindly check the enforcement website from time to time and hopefully, you'll be eligible to file a case review.
  3. RjKenick Win User

So I did that already and it doesn't not give me the option to file a review. My enforcement history is empty and it says "congratulations you have a perfect record!" In place of where that orange handshake icon is supposed to be.
  4. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Wrongfully Suspended Communications

Hi there,

Sadly, we're unable to assist with actions taken by the Enforcement team here on the forums. The Enforcement team aren't active on the forums, so they will not be able to respond here, unfortunately. Please reach out to them at http://enforcement.xbox.com/ to
    submit a new case review if necessary.

Thanks for understanding! If you have any additional Xbox support questions, please let us know!
  5. Smwutches Win User

There is an issue with the enforcememt site currently that is not showing current suspensions so it is not possible to submit a case review at the moment. Unfortunately, that is the ony way to conta t the enforcement team so there is nothing that can be done.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Communications suspended wrongfully

Hi
    LegalVIOLATER

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this situation. You must go to through the
    Enforcement websiteto resolve this.
    If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case review from the same website. Side note: Enforcement does not Post, Read, or Comment on Forums nor
    can support offer assistance.

If you run into a toxic player then Report, Block and Ignore the user, and do not engage them. (Enforcement does not see anyone as Defending themselves, they look towards the
    Code of Conductonly.)

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same question or
    thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

Happy gaming.
Thema:

1. Wrongfully Suspended communication - Similar Threads - Wrongfully Suspended communication

2. Wrongfully suspended

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Wrongfully suspended: The suspension is 15 days long and when i look at the details"there are no details available" so your telling me people can be harassed by there own enforcement team? FIX ASAP...
  3. I was wrongly suspended for communication, I have been banned for 3 days now and the...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongly suspended for communication, I have been banned for 3 days now and the...: I was wrongly banned for saying "come to armadillo bar" to someone in my rdr2 game, I've been banned for 3 days now and it's extremely frustrating that I can't make an appeal because the...
  4. Communications suspended wrongfully

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communications suspended wrongfully: Hello, this morning i was playing World of Tanks and i was in a match with this guy (who got killed by another player) got mad that he died and send me a message calling me "trash", I get this...
  5. I was wrongfully suspended for communication. What can I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was wrongfully suspended for communication. What can I do?: I was playing a casual match of Rainbow Six Siege. We were defending, and as we spawned in, Frost decided to start teamkilling. He got most of us, and it then became a 1 versus 5. To proceed...
  6. Wrongfully Suspended Communications

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrongfully Suspended Communications: I was harrased in Rainbow Six Siege by a group of 3 players who reported for no reason and now my communications has been suspended. Is there any way this can be fixed and resolved?...
  7. I was wrongfully suspended from communications

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was wrongfully suspended from communications: this guy almost made me **** and I got suspended 00d324c7-cb82-4c68-af84-dcc2844f8cdc
  8. wrongly suspended from xbox live communications.

in XBoX on Consoles
    wrongly suspended from xbox live communications.: I have received a ban from xbox live communications (party and messaging etc.) yet the only people i had been using these methods of communication with are my friends who all said they didn't...
  9. Wrongly suspended for communication

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongly suspended for communication: I was apparently reported for speech harassment, even though I haven't used gamechat since ive gotten my xbox one 2 years ago, and i cant submit a case review if an ambassador or somebody is...
  10. Wrongfully suspended on Xbox Live for Communication

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongfully suspended on Xbox Live for Communication: Hello, this is specifically directed towards the enforcement team since there is no phone number or email or chat to use to contact. Anyways I have been wrongfully accused for communication...