Wrongfully suspended

Discus and support Wrongfully suspended in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Today I got on xbox to see that my account has been suspended for absolutely no good reason. The enforcement report wouldn't even tell me why I got... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ReSp3CkTeChH60, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Wrongfully suspended

Today I got on xbox to see that my account has been suspended for absolutely no good reason. The enforcement report wouldn't even tell me why I got suspended because it's so bogus. I read everything in the code of conduct and my message was in the acceptable
    trash talk and wasn't even as offensive as the acceptable trash talk. This is what I said, "this isn't a scrim kid." I have been suspended before but those times I understood why. In my opinion, the Xbox community gets more and more soft and wasn't as fun
    as it was before back when Xbox360 was in its prime. I feel as if they should put in an option for every account so that it has allow mature language or block mature language so if someone sends a message, the filter could detect profanity and not send the
    message to the person that has mature language turned off. So, the people that are used to talking trash and having fun while doing it can enjoy it without having the soft side of the xbox community reporting them.

:)

ReSp3CkTeChH60, Jun 11, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

SUSPENDED WRONGFULLY

The enforcement team does not use the forums. A case review would be the only way to contact them. If a case review is not available, then all you can do is wait it out.
  3. sax guy 1212 Win User

WRONGFULLY SUSPENDED

Update: I have found out I have been banned for marketplace theft. Really?? Please put in a link on players’ homepages to where there are more details about this.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Wrongfully suspended

You should have reported that person or block him from the start before retaliating. That behaviour counts as harassment and is subject to enforcement acts. A suspension is decided only after an investigation from XBLPET so spam reporting doesn't affects
    your enforcement.

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review : https://enforcement.xbox.com
  5. AngelObullets Win User

Wrongfully suspended

Hi there Resp3cktechh60

https://enforcement.xbox.com is the best place and sadly swearing can get over the top of code of conduct/ Community standards here is the link to the https://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/community-standards Enforcement do not react unless this is broken sorry
    that you feel like it is wrong.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Wrongfully suspended

Thema:

Wrongfully suspended

1. Wrongfully suspended - Similar Threads - Wrongfully suspended

2. Got wrongfully suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got wrongfully suspended: so I was suspended because I typed kys to my brother which he thought meant kill your self? I always thought it meant kiss your self, I even explained that further down in the messages before I...
  3. WRONGLY SUSPENDED

in XBoX on Consoles
    WRONGLY SUSPENDED: XBOX I HATE IT WHEN I GET SUSPENDED I CALLED A GUY A [profanity removed by moderator] FOR MESSAGING ME BAD THINGS..AND YALL BAN ME FOR SO MANY DAYS ITS ANNOYING AND AGGRAVATING BEING THE ONLY ONE...
  4. Xbox Live Suspension / Wrongly suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Suspension / Wrongly suspended: [Mod Removed Image - Inappropriate content] I’m honestly in shock after being suspened for two weeks this morning. I wen’t onto the Xbox Enforcment website to look at the offending content and it...
  5. Xbox Account wrongly suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account wrongly suspended: Recently my sons xbox account was hacked. By another player on xbox. My son is a minor and was taken advantage of another player on xbox live. The result is that my sons account was permenantly...
  6. Microsoft reward has been wrongfully suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft reward has been wrongfully suspended: I am so sick of the lack of communication and lack of quality between xbox support and their customers needing help. I have two xbox one s i own and live in a household with 7 people and a baby...
  7. xbox live suspended wrongfully

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live suspended wrongfully: i got a message from xbox enforcement telling me that ive been banned permantely for cheating when i wasnt evening using cheats or modifications 4098e01f-1117-4ee7-81d7-ff0afd442669
  8. Wrongfully suspended. No offensive messages or content.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongfully suspended. No offensive messages or content.: So I was playing Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 yesterday. My record is pretty good with a lot of games played, so I generally don't like to beat up on people that are new to the game. This guy...
  9. Wrongfully suspended when I was the one being harassed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongfully suspended when I was the one being harassed.: I was being harassed by 2 different players on xbox live. I was playing PUBG when I knocked one of the guys, and my teammate finished killing him. He started sending me a lot of messages talking...
  10. Wrongfully Suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongfully Suspended: I was online playing rocket league with a friend and we were beating these kids really bad and one of them took it to heart and started talking smack which is normally fine but this kid started...