Wrongfully suspended?

Discus and support Wrongfully suspended? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So today I am happily playing PVP in Destiny 2 and wasn't performing all that brilliantly. Some random guy in my team (!!) who felt that I was being... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dattituder, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Dattituder
    Dattituder Guest

Wrongfully suspended?

So today I am happily playing PVP in Destiny 2 and wasn't performing all that brilliantly. Some random guy in my team (!!) who felt that I was being really bad, felt the need to reach out and told me that I should uninstall the game as I was never going
    to become good.

I asked him if he liked being toxic for fun and putting people down, also told him to have fun being reported.

Next thing I know, I'm being suspended?

How is this possible?? Are we now congratulating the toxic people who take enjoyment out of putting people down and making them feel bad by suspending those who defend themselves?

EDIT: For some reason my suspension has just been lifted. No clue why, I haven't receivied any communication from Xbox. Thanks again for your support though!

:)

Dattituder, Oct 21, 2019
  2. PixelPatch Win User

Xbox update caused RROD / screen glitch. Will cost me to get it fixed.

remember, MS refused to believe they were wrongfully banning consoles. then the moment the public got watchdog involved in th UK, bam! MS suddenly find a faultin the system that was wrongfully banning, and then did something about it.
  3. FlatBunny26039 Win User

Force Gamertag Change

My gamertag Was wrongfully forced change who do I contact??
  4. auburnlaw Win User

Hacked.. and bought stuff

If they did it in five minutes they couldn't keep the interest collected on the money they have that was wrongfully acquired.
  5. Astro Zombie357 Win User

Perm Banned

there was supposedly an error with their system and alot of people were wrongfully banned.should be getting fixed if it isnt already.
  6. DA CRAZYKRACKER Win User

I hope somebody can help me! There has been a huge misunderstanding!

I am so upset and frustrated! I received Compensation from an Agent and i was wrongfully banned!
Thema:

Wrongfully suspended?

1. Wrongfully suspended? - Similar Threads - Wrongfully suspended

2. Wrongfully suspended part 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongfully suspended part 2: My post was locked and a moderator deleted [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] as a profanity. Literally the spelling was using a # and a *. With no help regarding my current situation. I just talked to...
  3. Wrongfully suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongfully suspended: I was spammed and harassed by another xbox player I killed in the game VIGOR, they spammed me and harassed me and in defending myself I called him a [Mod Removed - Profanity] I didn't ask this...
  4. Wrongfully suspending my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongfully suspending my account: Hello im very annoyed because I was suspended for a day with a good reason and I waited out that day. But the next day I was suspended for the exact same thing. So i check my second suspension and...
  5. Account Wrongfully Suspended indefinitely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Wrongfully Suspended indefinitely...: Hello my name is Anthony, four years ago today my account was wrongfully suspended for “account theft.” Ive been given false hope at times, disrespectful support agents, and at times nobody that...
  6. Got wrongfully suspended, and can't find out where to complain about it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got wrongfully suspended, and can't find out where to complain about it: I got wrongfully suspended, where someone was being toxic and saying some crude things, and I sent a message to him saying it wasn't classy of him to say those things, then I quoted what he...
  7. Communications suspended wrongfully

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communications suspended wrongfully: Hello, this morning i was playing World of Tanks and i was in a match with this guy (who got killed by another player) got mad that he died and send me a message calling me "trash", I get this...
  8. Wrongfully suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongfully suspended: Today I got on xbox to see that my account has been suspended for absolutely no good reason. The enforcement report wouldn't even tell me why I got suspended because it's so bogus. I read...
  9. Got wrongfully suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got wrongfully suspended: so I was suspended because I typed kys to my brother which he thought meant kill your self? I always thought it meant kiss your self, I even explained that further down in the messages before I...
  10. WRONGLY SUSPENDED

in XBoX on Consoles
    WRONGLY SUSPENDED: XBOX I HATE IT WHEN I GET SUSPENDED I CALLED A GUY A [profanity removed by moderator] FOR MESSAGING ME BAD THINGS..AND YALL BAN ME FOR SO MANY DAYS ITS ANNOYING AND AGGRAVATING BEING THE ONLY ONE...