Wrongly labeled Promocode?

Discus and support Wrongly labeled Promocode? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey there, A copule weeks ago i recieved a XBox Gamepass Ultimate Promocode for the length od 12 Months, as printed on the "Codecard". When I enter... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Alva, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Alva
    Alva New Member

Hey there,

A copule weeks ago i recieved a XBox Gamepass Ultimate Promocode for the length od 12 Months, as printed on the "Codecard".

When I enter the Code tho, the page does not offer me a 12 Month subscription, but only a 6 month subscription.
    I rechecked the code with what I entered on the page, everything was identical, no oopsies.

So, why is it that i get a 12 month gift but am only offered a 6 month reward? Would love to here from you guys, maybe something similar happened to some of you too.

Kind regards, AlvaWrongly labeled Promocode? :p

2. o InVicta Win User

Wrongly labeled "cheater" and gamerscore was reset???

Thanks, but thing is, I didnt mod/cheat/hack/etc... any way my gamerscore lol. I'll post there too

Thanks.
  3. Civiks-005F7F47-E8B4 Win User

Easily put, A gamerscore correction occurs on a player’s Xbox LIVE account when they gain achievements through avoiding gameplay and using external tools. Xbox LIVE is committed to keeping the service free of this type of behavior as it violates the
    Xbox LIVE Terms of Use. When abnormal achievement or gamerscore activity is found, Xbox LIVE modifies the gamerscore of players who meet specific and automated criteria.

An Xbox LIVE player who obtains their gamerscore in this abnormal way will:

• Find their gamerscore reset to zero.
    • Be unable to regain all previously earned achievements.
    • Be labeled as a “cheater” for the community to view.
    Although players who are identified by these criteria will start from a zero gamerscore, they will still be able to gain achievements for future games. In other words, we give them another chance to earn future achievements by earning them as other
    “fair” players do. The original gamerscore correction remains permanent without any way to appeal.

Please post in section 14 of the Xbox Support Forums to receive an answer regarding Enforcement Action taken on your Account.

Cheers -Civiks
  4. o InVicta Win User

I also, obviously, changed the tag with Microsoft points in hoping it may just be associated with the old account. I changed to kC x Ruthless, and now changed to .

Just in case anyone was interested why the name wasn't xChaoticSteelx anymore.
  5. Civiks-005F7F47-E8B4 Win User

No problem. Please verify one of the answers above if they answered your question to signify that your question has been sloved. =)

Cheers! -Civiks
  6. Smwutches Win User

Thema:

1. Wrongly labeled Promocode? - Similar Threads - Wrongly labeled Promocode

2. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: I have been getting this error for the past few months whenever I try joining party chat from the xbox game bar and its the most annoying thing to deal with. Any solutions?...
  3. I typed in my Email wrong when migrating. Can't play on servers anymore!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I typed in my Email wrong when migrating. Can't play on servers anymore!: Hi! As you can probably tell by the subject I put in the wrong Email! I remember seeing somewhere on the Minecraft help centre saying I could change the Email if I no longer had access to it! (I...
  4. Xbox gold tenure wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gold tenure wrong: On 360 I have 14 years gold tenure but on my Xbox series x it says 13 years is there any way to have the it updated to the correct time of 14 years ? 89970926-75c1-4feb-a57d-9f7863bef1cf
  5. I bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition on Steam. Typed in the wrong Microsoft email,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition on Steam. Typed in the wrong Microsoft email,...: [img] [img] When I tried to click the Fix it here button, the screen just show me this. I have already tried reinstalling the game, but the problem persist. **Edited to remove PII**...
  6. Help refund but to wrong card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help refund but to wrong card: I was panicking when I was charged for Halo infinite but when I clicked in the menu for the refund my thumb clicked on the wrong card and I need help getting my money back. They send money to a...
  7. Purchase made on wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase made on wrong account: I recently got lucky and was able to purchase a Series X, along with a game (Far Cry 6), and a controller. When I finished the transaction the receipt went to my other Microsoft account. If the...
  8. Wrong version of Battlefield 2042

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong version of Battlefield 2042: I purchased the wrong version of Battlefield 2042 and I would like a refund so I can purchase the series x version. I’ve tried to get refund but it’s automatically denied do to purchase date....
  9. P buttons labeled wrong on back of elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    P buttons labeled wrong on back of elite controller: When I went to map my buttons I noticed the P buttons in the app were layout different than on my controller. It made it confusing when mapping my buttons. Has anyone else noticed this?...
  10. Wrong return shipping label on advanced exchange and got old broken one back and charged fee!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong return shipping label on advanced exchange and got old broken one back and charged fee!: I sent my broken xbox one back in the box i got my exchange xbox one in, followed all instructions and put the return ship label on the box and sent it back straight away. That was just over a...