Wrote off the money for a free subscription

Discus and support Wrote off the money for a free subscription in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello.I have written off 300 rubles for attempts to bind the card to the account 1a6aa6b1-352d-4c5c-bb99-88429886ddee Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DioBrando2, Jan 17, 2019.

1. DioBrando2
    DioBrando2 Guest

Hello.I have written off 300 rubles for attempts to bind the card to the account

:)

DioBrando2, Jan 17, 2019
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

If you can elaborate a bit more, there may be some assistance that can be given in the forums. There are ways to request a refund, either through

web form
    or through
    support directly
    if the link does not work in your region.
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Dio,

I do apologize in advanced but not quite understanding the question. Are you stating that you have taken care of a past due balance on your account for the subscription?

Please Let us know so that we can go ahead and provide better assistance. If this is in regards to an Xbox subscription go ahead and
    Contact Xbox Customer Support for further assistance.

I hope this helps.
  4. TwitchExultur Win User

Выставлен счет [Translation - Billed]

TRANSELATED

I have disabled auto-renewal of subscriptions, while on December 29 at 15:03, an invoice was made for 629r for the Game Pass.

I wrote off the money, there is no purchase history, what is this mess?
  5. nicktsardinakis Win User

Xbox LIve and Free-To-Play Games

Hello friend

I wrote this opinion because if you search a little at the web you will see that also in ps4 its absolutely free to play without any need of subscription>that why I wrote this thing!
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Again wrote off the money - Опять списали деньги.

For this issue you would need to contact xbox support: http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. Wrote off the money for a free subscription - Similar Threads - Wrote off money

2. Xbox One won't turn on. Power button chimes on then chimes off 10 seconds later

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One won't turn on. Power button chimes on then chimes off 10 seconds later: I've been having a problem with my original Xbox One for sometime now. When I plug it in, the power brick turns orange, then white, then orange again, then white again, then finally it does so one...
  3. Got suspeneded because my friend wrote a message on my acount

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got suspeneded because my friend wrote a message on my acount: Hi on my acouny my friend posted a message on my xbox acount as a joke and didnt expect me to get a 1 week comunication ban if you want to ask him his gamertag is: [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]....
  4. Warface - wrote off money from the card, but did not charge loans

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warface - wrote off money from the card, but did not charge loans: Hi! please help me. Today I bought credits in the game, but I was debited from a real money card. But in the game there were no credits I need help! c452f3ec-7d06-406c-97e4-888add98ae76
  5. Suspended for something I wrote on a sign in Minecraft?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspended for something I wrote on a sign in Minecraft?: I have recently gotten suspended on xbox and quote "the account in question made a references to "[Mod Removed-Inappropriate word]" enlargement pills" on the Xbox Live Service." This was written...
  6. Again wrote off the money - Опять списали деньги.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Again wrote off the money - Опять списали деньги.: On September 1, I decided to pay the delay for the subscription of XBOX LIVE GOLD. I paid for it, and decided to turn off permanent billing. As soon as I did, the debt was written down, but the...
  7. once again wrote off the funds for an active subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    once again wrote off the funds for an active subscription: Good afternoon. 07/25/2018 I purchased a xbox live gold subscription for a period of 12 months. Before that, I used this subscription with a monthly payment. 08/15/2018 I was once again charged...
  8. Accidentally wrote wrong email address for name your game. The accident email does not exist

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally wrote wrong email address for name your game. The accident email does not exist: I was claiming one of the games for name your game, and I had written the email address incorrectly, this email address also does not exist, I accidentally added 1 to the end of the email address...
  9. ON 04/04/2014 AT 01:49 Xbox Live wrote: We know you experienced an issue signing in on your ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ON 04/04/2014 AT 01:49 Xbox Live wrote: We know you experienced an issue signing in on your ...: ON 04/04/2014 AT 01:49 Xbox Live wrote: We know you experienced an issue signing in on your Xbox One on 3/11/2014. We apologize and will soon give you 7 days of Xbox Live Gold for your...
  10. can not go into the game forza chorizon 3 wrote failed to go into the profile what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can not go into the game forza chorizon 3 wrote failed to go into the profile what to do?: can not go into the game forza chorizon 3 wrote failed to go into the profile what to do? 47b09561-bf7a-484e-9c69-758cf06cae85