WWE 2K 15 cover reveal: John Cena

Discus and support WWE 2K 15 cover reveal: John Cena in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Source http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe-raw/2014/6/30/5859152/wwe-2k15-cover-reveal-john-cena 1aa97d0f-ffe6-478f-8b72-de5aceff5190 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IntenseJames, Jun 30, 2014.

1. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest

IntenseJames, Jun 30, 2014
  2. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest
    You should only buy games by it cover.

John Cena will be on the cover on WWE 2K15.

Dakrkplayer2, Jun 30, 2014
  3. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

Then why Cena hater are calling WWE 2K15 bad game because Cena on the cover.

Dakrkplayer2, Jun 30, 2014
  4. WWE 2K 15 cover reveal: John Cena

I didn't like Cena at first, now I don't care anymore... On the cover. -_-

MarsMitchell86, Nov 13, 2014
  5. MarsMitchell86 Win User

I didn't like Cena at first, now I don't care anymore... On the cover. -_-
  6. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

John Cena will be on the cover on WWE 2K15.
  7. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Then why Cena hater are calling WWE 2K15 bad game because Cena on the cover.
  8. cheesyhunter1 Win User

WWE 2K15 Screenshot

news just in lol looks like cm punkhas made the game

WWE® 2K15 to Celebrate Historic WWE Rivalries with 2K Showcase

Story-driven single-player experience explores memorable rivalries in WWE history

New York, NY – August 11, 2014 – 2K today announced details of 2K Showcase, the story-driven single-player campaign in WWE® 2K15, the forthcoming release in the flagship WWE video game franchise. Through high quality cinematics and historic WWE footage,
    players will intimately explore two notable WWE rivalries: the bitter rivalry between Triple H® and Shawn Michaels® from 2002 to 2004, as well as WWE 2K15 cover Superstar John Cena® and CM Punk®’s spirited rivalry spanning 2011 to 2013.

“The moment Triple H ended his longtime friendship with ‘The Heartbreak Kid’ by slamming him with a Pedigree was a defining moment in WWE history,” said Chris Snyder, Vice President of Marketing at 2K. “No fan can deny the fierce competition marking the
    notorious battles waged between Cena and Punk. These two rivalries are firmly etched in WWE history, and 2K Showcase enables fans to take part in those memorable experiences.”

2K Showcase will tell the epic history of the two rivalries through documentary-style video packages of classic WWE footage, authentic WWE Superstar commentary and cinematic cut scenes. In the 33 available matches across the rivalries, players will be tasked
    with completing a set of bonus historical objectives that will unlock new WWE Superstars, Championship titles and alternate attire that can be used in all other WWE 2K15 game modes. With this wealth of unlockable content, players can recreate current rivalries
    or stage dream matchups between WWE Superstars of the past and present. Additional 2K Showcase rivalries will be made available via downloadable content following the game’s scheduled release on October 28, 2014 in North America and October 31, 2014 internationally.
  9. APEXASSASSlN Win User

Whats with the achievement pics

Well earlier with gow3 it was the cog logo then it changed to marcus fenix now its the cog logo again same with wwe 11. You play it on the xbox its a wwe logo then here on the forums its a john cena logo.
Thema:

1. WWE 2K 15 cover reveal: John Cena - Similar Threads - WWE cover reveal

2. WWE 2K19 Titans pack not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2K19 Titans pack not working: I bought the WWE 2K19 titans pack and the content does not come up when I access the game. I've uninstalled and installed a number of times but to no avail. The add-on shows up in ready to...
  3. 2k17 wwe game is not connecting to xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2k17 wwe game is not connecting to xbox live: 2k17 wwe game is not connecting to xbox live. i just bought the membership yesterday and downloaded my profile to xbox. when i tried to use it in the game it shows that the servers is not...
  4. Why is it still $60 and why is it still the only Wwe game on the 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it still $60 and why is it still the only Wwe game on the 360: I don’t get it, the wwe game on my switch keeps crashing so i decided to see how much was wwe games on my xbox360 comes to find out only(after the update) wwe 2k17 was available it’s back to it...
  5. Porque ya no está wwe all Starz para comprar digital en Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Porque ya no está wwe all Starz para comprar digital en Xbox 360?: Tengo el demo y quiero comprar el juego, pero no aparece el botón de compra. Tengo un Xbox 360 90eeeab1-da99-4395-bbf9-34c29fe479f0
  6. WWe cage match

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWe cage match: Anybody know the WWE wrestling for xbox360 or older Of what year of the Wrestling where you can throw a guy down from the cage And break the middle part of the cage?...
  7. Wwe 2k20 not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wwe 2k20 not working: I know was a p atch that was out on the 7th but I am not sure why I am still having the freezing problem of my game which is now getting on my last nerve what can I do to fix this or better yet...
  8. WWE 2K19 not loading storage/not connecting to Internet problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2K19 not loading storage/not connecting to Internet problems: I need help my WWE 2K19 today will not load my stored content for downloaded online created content and add on content and it keeps telling me I am not connected to Internet when I clearly am...
  9. Your music in WWE games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your music in WWE games: Does anyone else miss being able to import your own music into WWE games for your characters entrance?? What tracks did you use? I used a lot of Arch Enemy tracks....
  10. ‘Do you own this game or app?’ WWE 2k15 disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ‘Do you own this game or app?’ WWE 2k15 disc: Hi, so pretty much my WWE 2k15 disc for the xbox one will not launch. Once i download it and try to launch i get the ‘do you own this game or app?’ message. This only occurs for this game in...