Wwe 2k19 Lost Data

Discus and support Wwe 2k19 Lost Data in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My characters, arenas, championships, in universe mode gone. But my my career character isn’t gone and in universe mode when I Click edit on a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TempCrown148, Oct 28, 2019.

1. TempCrown148
    TempCrown148 Guest

Wwe 2k19 Lost Data

My characters, arenas, championships, in universe mode gone. But my my career character isn’t gone and in universe mode when I Click edit on a superstar it quits the game. So anybody help me please.

:)

TempCrown148, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Wwe 2k19 Lost Data

Try call the Support on the Game Developer Publisher, if I'm right is EA for example
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Wwe 2k19 Lost Data

Hello Temp,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand having issue with missing content. There is one thing we can try and see if it syncs with your data. Go to settings>storage>clear local saves. This will force the game to sync and if the data is there will sync
    to your game. If it has been overwritten however, there is no way of recovering the data. The developer 2K may be able to help also.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  4. RedCarGamer Win User

lost my saved data for WWE 2K19

Try to remove your profile from your console and add it again. Let us know if it fixed your issue.
  5. RedCarGamer Win User

will i lose any of my installed games and saved data?

XS1CkSk1LLZX94 already tried that, didn't work
    If you are always connected to the internet and xbox live, then your save data is all saved in the cloud.
  6. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Or try uninstall and reinstall see if it syncs data from the cloud
Thema:

Wwe 2k19 Lost Data

1. Wwe 2k19 Lost Data - Similar Threads - Wwe 2k19 Lost

2. WWE Refund Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE Refund Part 2: Electric Boogaloo: Since my last thread was closed down (for no reason I can ascertain), I'm reopening this until someone at Xbox sits up and pays attention. Allow me to go through the events as they transpired: 1)...
  3. WWE 2K17 and WWE 2K16 games missing from ready to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2K17 and WWE 2K16 games missing from ready to install: I purchased these games in December of last year. They recently disappeared from my ready to install list. I tried unhiding all games and they are still missing. I also tried going to my...
  4. WWE 2k20 refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2k20 refund: I recently applied for a refund for WWE 2K20 Deluxe Edition, as purchased over Xbox Marketplace (Order number: 5191670915). I had no option other than to click 'Item ordered by mistake', because...
  5. WWE 2K20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2K20: I preorder wwe 2k20 and it took the money and now it says that its declined and that i have not bought but when i look at my xbox it is downloaded and it says i have not bought it. Even tho i...
  6. lost my saved data for WWE 2K19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost my saved data for WWE 2K19: Hello everyone, i own WWE2K19 for Xbox One, had it since day one and haven't had any issues, until yesterday when it came up with the introduction screen when you first load the game after you...
  7. WWE 2k19 Save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2k19 Save data: my wwe2k19 universe mode save data characters and progress has dissapeard and the game is asking me to unlock everything again? a8c738b3-6fb3-48e3-aba2-5aa304fbd16c
  8. I have WWE 2K19 and when updating the game, what does removing game update mean?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have WWE 2K19 and when updating the game, what does removing game update mean?: Earlier today, the message on WWE 2K19 popped up and says "The version of this save data is old, it will need to be updated to proceed. If you remove the game update, you will no longer be able to...
  9. Missing DLC for WWE 2K19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing DLC for WWE 2K19: Split from this thread. Having problems with my rey mysterio and ronda rousey dlc pack i installed and game is saying its not installed 0e2c92ba-31dd-46d1-8788-0d50b9e20232
  10. wwe 2k19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wwe 2k19: Everything was fine but after a update my pre order ronda rousey and rey mesterio vanish from my manage screen and i cant launch career without it downloaded. The storesays its installed but the...