wy when i look at a tame on ark a wiso blow

Discus and support wy when i look at a tame on ark a wiso blow in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; wy when i look at a tame on ark a wiso blou 352957ca-ce45-47e8-b05d-8f523e2fda89 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SgV 36k10MOS, Apr 8, 2020.

1. SgV 36k10MOS
    SgV 36k10MOS Guest

wy when i look at a tame on ark a wiso blou

:)

SgV 36k10MOS, Apr 8, 2020
  2. SgV 36k10MOS Win User

genesis bot it dos on old offthen sorie for my raiding
  3. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

Which game are you playing?
  4. AngelObullets Win User

translation

ok the game is genesis dog hase in all the series,the comtroll works on everything but when you look at the pita tame as if you were giving a horden pardon for the lyrics

Are you meaning ark genesis?.
  5. SgV 36k10MOS Win User

ok el juego es genesis perro lo hase en todas las series ,el comtroll trabaja entodo pero cuando miras al tame pita como si estuvieras dando una horden perdon por la letras
  6. mozmoz2009 Win User

We need more information before we can help sorry
Thema:

1. wy when i look at a tame on ark a wiso blow - Similar Threads - tame ark wiso

2. Ark: Survival Evolved | Play Anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark: Survival Evolved | Play Anywhere: So I heard about the new Play Anywhere services and was trying to install Ark to play on a cross-platform server and I was unable to install the game on my computer. The store says I already own...
  3. I cannot download ark survival evolved onto my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download ark survival evolved onto my xbox one: I was trying to download ark survival evolved onto my xbox one and the game would always just stop downloading and i tryed restarting my xbox and tryied stoping the download and restarting it...
  4. Ark survival genesis and season pass not showing up in loaded game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark survival genesis and season pass not showing up in loaded game: I had just purchased the genesis dlc and season pass for 35$ but when i go to try and find it in the loading screen or main menu i cant find anthing for it. I knwo it says it comes with 2 map...
  5. Ark won't download on my PC in the microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark won't download on my PC in the microsoft store: I have been loving my time in ark but when an update came up that wouldn't download i read every forum and followed all the steps to a T but it seems nothing is wrong with the Microsoft store as...
  6. two gamepass ultimate accounts on pc + xbox one on same network, cannot create and join ARK...

in XBoX on Windows
    two gamepass ultimate accounts on pc + xbox one on same network, cannot create and join ARK...: so I have my xbox one set up using one gametag with gamepass ultimate and PC with a separate gamertag with gamepass ultimate. I then start a non-dedicated server on the pc and start the game i...
  7. Windows 10 Ark Survival Evolved Can't find Friends Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Ark Survival Evolved Can't find Friends Server: I have been playing on a server my friend has got from Nitrado and I have been playing on the server with my xbox however if I try to play on my PC my Windows 10 Ark cannot find the server but can...
  8. outlast 2 demo,a bit tame for outlast fans.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    outlast 2 demo,a bit tame for outlast fans.: outlast 2 demo didnt scare me,once you play outlast. and wistleblower very little in the gaming world can compare.l hope this demo is not a taste of things to come,although its too soon to...
  9. Ark survival evolved dedicated server open to all.no rules pvpve.2x tame,XP and gathering.add ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark survival evolved dedicated server open to all.no rules pvpve.2x tame,XP and gathering.add ...: dedicated server open to all.no rules pvpve.2x tame,XP and gathering.add the sever gamertag as a friend to join. Gamertag ArkServer 24 7 15ef4868-5d9d-4d20-abe4-98867839eed6
  10. looking for someone to help me tame a giga in ark

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for someone to help me tame a giga in ark: i found one mgs me need help 57df6d5c-0e5b-4d67-a1e4-5ad2dce60460