Wymiana dysku [Replacing the drive]

Discus and support Wymiana dysku [Replacing the drive] in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Witam, Jestem posiadaczem Xbox One X. Chciałbym wymienić dysk na ssd. Jak taka wymiana ma się do gwarancji oraz jak wygląda proces przenoszenia... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by paradoxy77, May 10, 2019.

1. paradoxy77
    paradoxy77 Guest

Witam,

Jestem posiadaczem Xbox One X. Chciałbym wymienić dysk na ssd. Jak taka wymiana ma się do gwarancji oraz jak wygląda proces przenoszenia systemu na nowy nośnik.

Czy Xbox zamierza ułatwić użytkownikom wymianę dysku tak jak jest w przypadku PS4 Pro?

Translation: [Hello

I am an Xbox One X owner. I would like to replace the drive on the SSD. How this exchange is warranted and how the process of transferring the system to the new media looks like.

Does Xbox intend to make it easier for users to replace the drive as it is for PS4 Pro?]

:)

paradoxy77, May 10, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Paradoxy77,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox forums. I understand there is a question on replacing hardware in the Xbox Console.

Xbox Forum Guidelines

• 22) Please do not discuss or post links to any topic that could violate the Terms Of Use. Including any threads or posts regarding modifying the way your Xbox operates such 'modding' and/or 'chipping' your Xbox or otherwise altering the way
      it is intended to operate. This includes ANY discussion of self-repair. Please only suggest official support procedures as noted on official support pages on Xbox.com.

If you have a suggestion, I recommend visiting the
    Xbox Ideas website
    to help submit your suggestion.
    Thank you for letting us know about the issue.
    We'll be locking the thread.
    If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  3. paradoxy77 Win User

Trochę to dziwne. Na oficjalnej stronie sony jest opisany sposób wymiany dysku, a tutaj można dostać bana ?

[Translation - A little strange. On the official website of Sony is described how to replace the disk, and here you can get a ban? ]
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Nie wiem, jak konsola modyfikacja przerywa Kodeks postępowania i ryzykuje banem konsoli. Dlatego nie można się o tym opowiadać na forum.

[Translation - I do not know how the console modification interrupts code of conduct and risks the console ban. Therefore, you can not talk about it on the forum.]
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Dyskusje na temat modyfikacji konsol są sprzeczne z zasadami forum.

[Translation - Discussions on modifying consoles are contrary to the rules of the Forum.]
  6. paradoxy77 Win User

Nie, nie chodzi o naprawę tylko wymianę na szybszy dysk. Skupmy się może na procesie przenoszenia systemu, czy sam backup wystarczy?

[Translation - No, it's not about repairing just replacing a faster drive. Let's focus on the process of moving the system, or does the same backup enough?]
Thema:

1. Wymiana dysku [Replacing the drive] - Similar Threads - Wymiana dysku Replacing

2. What happened to the Xbox Ideas Uservoice? What has replaced it?

in XboX Insiders
    What happened to the Xbox Ideas Uservoice? What has replaced it?: First the xbox uservoice was killed, now it seems the Xbox Ideas uservoice has as well?! https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/ says "This site is not currently active" ugh. What has replaced this?...
  3. My replacement controller is faulty, what do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My replacement controller is faulty, what do I do?: I recently got back a replacement controller in the mail since my last one started having stick drifting problems, as basically every other controller I've had met the same fate. Paid about $20...
  4. The Pins section makes no sense with new groups added to the console. It should be replaced...

in XboX Insiders
    The Pins section makes no sense with new groups added to the console. It should be replaced...: [IMG] It would be interesting to be able to view the groups created on my console and even be able to edit them directly from the Xbox app on Android, Windows 10 and IOS. Where are my...
  5. Ask for Xbox One Controller repair/replacement when you don't have a console

in XBoX on Windows
    Ask for Xbox One Controller repair/replacement when you don't have a console: Hi I'm having some issues with my controller. The left stick doesn't work correctly and the right trigger motor doesn't work anymore. The thing is that i can't ask for a repair or replacement...
  6. Power brick shows constant orange light. Is it a easy fix or time to replace?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power brick shows constant orange light. Is it a easy fix or time to replace?: Jutst tried to turn my xbox on and got nothing noticed the power brick has a constant orange light tried unplugging it for 10 seconds with same results what can i do?...
  7. Xbox one Zwrot pieniędzy lub wymiana. -[Translation - Xbox one money back or replacement.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Zwrot pieniędzy lub wymiana. -[Translation - Xbox one money back or replacement.]: Witam, gram na konsoli xbox one i zakupiłem grę dark souls 1 niestety gra należy do tych cięższych i chciałbym poprosić o zwrot pieniędzy. Jedną grę już zwróciłem ale jeśli jest taka opcja to po...
  8. Power cord replacement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Power cord replacement: Recently my Xbox power cord, just the part that plugs from the wall to the power supply broke. I don't have the money to replace it at this time, but I have cords from left over TV's that fit the...
  9. Xbox Elite Controller hardware fault - Replacement process in Australia

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller hardware fault - Replacement process in Australia: Hi there, I purchased an Xbox Elite Controller from EB Games in Australia. Unfortunately, there is an issue with the menu button and it is eligible for a warranty replacement, however there is...
  10. Minecraft Realms Replace world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Replace world: Hi, I am attempting to add coordinates to my realms server. I understand I have to download the realms world first. Then open the world settings and turn on "show coordinates". I open and play the...