x box 360 cant get on xbox

Discus and support x box 360 cant get on xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; cant get on xbox live as xbox saying i dont have a storage device, but i have a 250GB hard drive. can someone help me what to do??... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iceman308909, Feb 7, 2014.

1. iceman308909
    iceman308909 Guest

cant get on xbox live as xbox saying i dont have a storage device, but i have a 250GB hard drive. can someone help me what to do??

:)

iceman308909, Feb 7, 2014
  2. cant connect 360 pad to xbox 1 console

i cant connect any x box 360 pad with new x box one console.batteries are brand new energiser.works when trying it with older x box just not connecting on x box 1.also cant connect a wired pad it flashes for a second then nothing.can anyone help? thanks
    j

OverlandWharf44, Feb 7, 2014
  3. from pc to x box

how can i get my x box gametag from my pc to my x box ?

setup a x box profile on my pc and now i cant sign in on my x box with it .

WidestClub991, Feb 7, 2014
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

Greetings iceman!

Power off your Xbox and unplug the power supply and safely remove the hard drive and add it back. Plug in the power supply and power on your console.

Post back and let us know how that goes and we'll go from there.

taidara, Feb 7, 2014
  5. taidara Win User

Greetings iceman!

Power off your Xbox and unplug the power supply and safely remove the hard drive and add it back. Plug in the power supply and power on your console.

Post back and let us know how that goes and we'll go from there.
  6. MalarCube17 Win User

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate cant play

I love dead or alive game series, when i got dead or alive 5 it was doing good on my x-box 360 then i heard about dead or alive 5 ultimate but they say you needed to have x-box live to get new characters and costumes so i downloaded x-box live now i cant
    play either games, because x-box live "family Settings" which i have tried to deal with but everything tried would not do. Please help me , to set up x-box live "family Settings"
  7. SignalTuna06 Win User

How do I get Microsoft to call me back?

Can I just say that these details are for X Box One and they are not the same for X Box 360. There are no options for technical support on X Box 360.
  8. RaumMICHA32 Win User

Kann man 360 Speicherstände auf X box one x weiterspielen?[Can you continue to play 360 memory levels on X box one x?]

Dann muss ich also beide Spiele Editions kaufen. Die alte x box rausholen, mich anmelden, live gold kaufen und die Speicherstände mit Cloud übertragen?

Geht das nicht einfacher? Z.b. x box 360 mit Kabel an xbox one xanschließen.

[Translation - Then I have to buy both games editions. Get the old x box out, sign up, buy live gold and transfer the savegames with Cloud? Is not that easier? For example Connect x box 360 to xbox one x with cable.]
  9. Captainjake2004 Win User

Can't start Battlefield 4 on my Xbox One

my x box keeps taking me to "Do you own this game or app?" when the disk is in the x box plz help cant play it I a losing it with my x box :l
Thema:

1. x box 360 cant get on xbox - Similar Threads - box 360 cant

2. regarding re~setting a pass code on x~box 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    regarding re~setting a pass code on x~box 360: someone has put a code on my xbox 360 and forgotton what it was, so i am unable to play any games, there must be a way to reset it ?? 0fde527b-d4cf-434d-96c4-fdb1b69c011b
  3. How to play silent Hill 4 disc on x box 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to play silent Hill 4 disc on x box 360: How do you get the disc to work? Says it's not backwards compatible but x box site says it is. 36a28ecf-15d5-455e-8cd9-cae99ab7d39c
  4. Семейный код на [box 360[Family code for [box 360]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Семейный код на [box 360[Family code for [box 360]: Здравствуйте помогите мне пожалуйста купил поддержанный xbox 360 а продавец не помнит пароля от семейного входа я не могу зайти в xbox live из-за него что мне делать версия xbox 2.0.17511.0...
  5. x-box 360 v x-box 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    x-box 360 v x-box 2: I have a second-hand (working!) X-Box 360, Will games marked:- 'X-Box 2' work with this unit? ce23ad09-bd11-4f28-a858-94dffc126bb6
  6. Kann man 360 Speicherstände auf X box one x weiterspielen?[Can you continue to play 360...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kann man 360 Speicherstände auf X box one x weiterspielen?[Can you continue to play 360...: Ich hatte lange auf der x box 360 Minecraft gespielt und rieige Welten gebaut. Vor einem Jahr habe ich mir dann eine X box one x gekauft und die Spielestände auf einer externen USB 3 Festplatte...
  7. Heros Chest World of Tanks X BOX 360 Missing Premium Tank in package when ordered on line

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Heros Chest World of Tanks X BOX 360 Missing Premium Tank in package when ordered on line: I have tried to discuss with MS but that was hopeless. I ordered online during game time a Heros Chest that says it includes a Premium Tank and gives you a guide as to which one you might recieve....
  8. Game pass does it work on a 360 box

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game pass does it work on a 360 box: Does game pass work on a 360. Or do you have to pay for the game .thanks and hope to hear from someone. 190d31df-ff3a-4a7a-bbca-f189c9923c86
  9. Will x-box 360 controler work with x-box one windows adapter.

in XBoX on Windows
    Will x-box 360 controler work with x-box one windows adapter.: I bought four x360 controllers with x-360 adapter not even year ago, and few days ago adapter stoped working(controlers are working with x-box),i searched all day in stores and (oficiall) sites...
  10. Download of X-Box 360 games to computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download of X-Box 360 games to computer: Hello, I have run into a bit of an issue that I was hoping you would be able to assist me with. I have been attempting to retrieve the files of games from my X-Box 360 hard drive via Xport 360...