x box 360 cant get on xbox

Discus and support x box 360 cant get on xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; cant get on xbox live as xbox saying i dont have a storage device, but i have a 250GB hard drive. can someone help me what to do??... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iceman308909, Feb 7, 2014.

1. iceman308909
    iceman308909 Guest

cant get on xbox live as xbox saying i dont have a storage device, but i have a 250GB hard drive. can someone help me what to do??

:)

iceman308909, Feb 7, 2014
  2. cant connect 360 pad to xbox 1 console

i cant connect any x box 360 pad with new x box one console.batteries are brand new energiser.works when trying it with older x box just not connecting on x box 1.also cant connect a wired pad it flashes for a second then nothing.can anyone help? thanks
    j

OverlandWharf44, Feb 7, 2014
  3. from pc to x box

how can i get my x box gametag from my pc to my x box ?

setup a x box profile on my pc and now i cant sign in on my x box with it .

WidestClub991, Feb 7, 2014
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

Greetings iceman!

Power off your Xbox and unplug the power supply and safely remove the hard drive and add it back. Plug in the power supply and power on your console.

Post back and let us know how that goes and we'll go from there.

taidara, Feb 7, 2014
  5. taidara Win User

Greetings iceman!

Power off your Xbox and unplug the power supply and safely remove the hard drive and add it back. Plug in the power supply and power on your console.

Post back and let us know how that goes and we'll go from there.
  6. MalarCube17 Win User

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate cant play

I love dead or alive game series, when i got dead or alive 5 it was doing good on my x-box 360 then i heard about dead or alive 5 ultimate but they say you needed to have x-box live to get new characters and costumes so i downloaded x-box live now i cant
    play either games, because x-box live "family Settings" which i have tried to deal with but everything tried would not do. Please help me , to set up x-box live "family Settings"
  7. SignalTuna06 Win User

How do I get Microsoft to call me back?

Can I just say that these details are for X Box One and they are not the same for X Box 360. There are no options for technical support on X Box 360.
  8. RaumMICHA32 Win User

Kann man 360 Speicherstände auf X box one x weiterspielen?[Can you continue to play 360 memory levels on X box one x?]

Dann muss ich also beide Spiele Editions kaufen. Die alte x box rausholen, mich anmelden, live gold kaufen und die Speicherstände mit Cloud übertragen?

Geht das nicht einfacher? Z.b. x box 360 mit Kabel an xbox one xanschließen.

[Translation - Then I have to buy both games editions. Get the old x box out, sign up, buy live gold and transfer the savegames with Cloud? Is not that easier? For example Connect x box 360 to xbox one x with cable.]
  9. Captainjake2004 Win User

Can't start Battlefield 4 on my Xbox One

my x box keeps taking me to "Do you own this game or app?" when the disk is in the x box plz help cant play it I a losing it with my x box :l
Thema:

1. x box 360 cant get on xbox - Similar Threads - box 360 cant

2. mon jeu X box ne passe pas sur ma X box 360 [Translate] my X box game doesn't go on my X...

in XBoX on Consoles
    mon jeu X box ne passe pas sur ma X box 360 [Translate] my X box game doesn't go on my X...: Bonjour, Je viens d'acheter "Shrek super party" (jeu Xbox d'origine) pour y jouer sur ma Xbox 360. Avant de l'acheter, j'ai bien vérifié que ce jeu faisait parti de la liste de jeux Xbox...
  3. Purchase Orange Box 360 for XboxOne

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase Orange Box 360 for XboxOne: Hi, How can I purchase The Orange Box from the marketplace? It seems the link is not working correctly outside the US...
  4. I'm moving games from one X-box 360 that won't read discs to a new to me used 360 that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm moving games from one X-box 360 that won't read discs to a new to me used 360 that I...: Visit www.xbox.com/drm which brings me to a page that no longer exists? If you need more info or if I was unclear please ask. 810619a8-b52b-4189-a08b-da034df19ae2
  5. X box 360 not playing all my game discs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box 360 not playing all my game discs.: I own an Xbox 360 and an x box one x the one x is wired into my net work and the 360 is on WiFi . I own probably about 50 game discs for the 360 which all used to work . Currently only about 5...
  6. Can't Get my Wired Wireless X-Box 360 Controller To Work

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Get my Wired Wireless X-Box 360 Controller To Work: Maybe I'm misinformed, but I believe it's possible to use old X-Box 360 controllers for PC games now. I'm not sure if this is only limited to just X-Box One games on PC or if it can be used for...
  7. X-BOX 360 / PLUTO TV APP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X-BOX 360 / PLUTO TV APP: * N E E D H E L P , P L E A S E ! * I'm using an X-Box 360 console hard-wired to a Samsung 8 Series (65) TV. I have the NETFLIX and Amazon Prime Video apps installed, and they are working...
  8. X Box 360 S Ac Adapter

in XBoX Accessibility
    X Box 360 S Ac Adapter: Hi, I think my xbox 360 ac adapter is faulty but it has different specs than the one a shop has for sale. My model is the A10-120P1A. 120 W 12V, 9.6A 5SVsb 1 A type whereas theirs Official...
  9. need help updating outlaw golf, to my 360 box

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need help updating outlaw golf, to my 360 box: The outlaw game is just xbox console is xbox 360 how so I get an update for the game? *Moved from CPC forums* 7837882d-90c4-4d99-806a-cbaf1e845abb
  10. X box 360 live

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box 360 live: Nem tudok csatlakozni az x box livre pedig már mindent kiprobaltam Valaki ha tud segitsen [Translation-I can not connect to the X box livre And I have already probaled everything Someone...