X box 360 Kinect Sensor

Discus and support X box 360 Kinect Sensor in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to connect my Kinect Sensor from my (faulty) Xbox 360 S console to my fully working just purchased original Xbox 360 console it appears I need... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by VestigialPoem6, May 21, 2018.

1. X box 360 Kinect Sensor

:)

VestigialPoem6, May 21, 2018
  2. Xbox one s console

i wanted to buy x box one console and x box i got x box one s console and with this i bought kinect sensor but to my shock i was not able to setup kinect sensor with x box one s because i was not having an adapter .....i paid so much money already for console
    controller kinect now im asked to buy an adapter ....pls microsoft i want an adapter for free i bought whole x box one s from yanbu saudi arabia (jarir book store) pls help me get an adapter for free !!

RoutineTea29330, May 21, 2018
  3. Kinect Sensor

Can I use the Kinect Sensor as a web cam independently from the x-box with a Smart TV?

CashMoneyBrutha, May 21, 2018
  4. X box 360 Kinect Sensor

VestigialPoem6, May 21, 2018
  5. VestigialPoem6 Win User

X box 360 Kinect Sensor

• I want to connect my Kinect Sensor from my (faulty) Xbox 360 S console to my fully working just purchased original Xbox 360 console it appears I need to purchase a power/USB cable can anyone tell me where to buy one online or in store or inform
      me if I m wrong and tell me anything you know about it please....
  6. Tronder 007 Win User

Xbox 360 Kinect and Xbox s

if you mean the 360 Kinect sensor the the answer is NO! It's not compatible with any of the Xbox One models.. You need the Xbox one Kinect sensor.. unfortunately both the Kinect sensor for the Xbox One and the Sensor You would need to use the sensor with
    the One S ((and the One X) as both the One S and One X lacks the kinect sensor port) has been discontinued by M$, dont' know about awailability of the Xbox One sensor from reputable retailers, but the adapter is sold out and is only awailable form places like
    EBay and similar at "blackmail" prices
  7. Internet Expert Win User

Works the Xbox one kinect together with the xbox 360?

To play the Kinect games released on the Xbox 360, you will have to play them with an Xbox 360 console with the Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor.

The Kinect Sensors are not interchangeable between consoles (you cannot use One Sensor on Xbox 360, nor a 360 Sensor on Xbox One), as both Kinect Sensors have different, proprietary Kinect plugs, and the games are specifically programmed to use the exact Kinect
    sensor on the console they were released on.
  8. RandyAU93 Win User

Which Kinect games are backward compatible with xbox one x

No Xbox 360 games that require the Kinect for Xbox 360 sensor are back-compatible. All Xbox One titles that require or use Kinect for Xbox One will work with Xbox One X provided the user has the required Kinect Adapter for Xbox One S/X models.
  9. chris9465 Win User

do you guys really think that xbox will make kinect will be optional

The kinect houses the sensor for the controller to function its not a part of the box but the kinect
Thema:

X box 360 Kinect Sensor

1. X box 360 Kinect Sensor - Similar Threads - box 360 Kinect

2. Trade in old x box 360 still working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trade in old x box 360 still working: I now have three extra x box 360 consols that I no longer use because of the upgraded games etc. I would like to get a new x box x or s but don't want to just throw the old ones away or sell one...
  3. X box 360 help

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box 360 help: I have given our x box 360 to my son for grandchildren. He says he has set it back to factory settings but it still is asking for parental code. I cant remember if we ever had one. Can anyone tell...
  4. x box 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    x box 360: Hi, Is there Fifa 20 for xbox 360? b1608740-0c9d-4c1e-a52a-62a2e82b393a
  5. Low framerate on Orange Box (Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Low framerate on Orange Box (Xbox 360): I just tested out Half-Life 2 from the Orange Box on my Xbox 360. The framerate seems choppy. Is it like this for everyone? Is there any way I can improve it? Thanks....
  6. mon jeu X box ne passe pas sur ma X box 360 [Translate] my X box game doesn't go on my X...

in XBoX on Consoles
    mon jeu X box ne passe pas sur ma X box 360 [Translate] my X box game doesn't go on my X...: Bonjour, Je viens d'acheter "Shrek super party" (jeu Xbox d'origine) pour y jouer sur ma Xbox 360. Avant de l'acheter, j'ai bien vérifié que ce jeu faisait parti de la liste de jeux Xbox...
  7. Purchase Orange Box 360 for XboxOne

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase Orange Box 360 for XboxOne: Hi, How can I purchase The Orange Box from the marketplace? It seems the link is not working correctly outside the US...
  8. I'm moving games from one X-box 360 that won't read discs to a new to me used 360 that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm moving games from one X-box 360 that won't read discs to a new to me used 360 that I...: Visit www.xbox.com/drm which brings me to a page that no longer exists? If you need more info or if I was unclear please ask. 810619a8-b52b-4189-a08b-da034df19ae2
  9. X box 360 not playing all my game discs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box 360 not playing all my game discs.: I own an Xbox 360 and an x box one x the one x is wired into my net work and the 360 is on WiFi . I own probably about 50 game discs for the 360 which all used to work . Currently only about 5...
  10. Can't Get my Wired Wireless X-Box 360 Controller To Work

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Get my Wired Wireless X-Box 360 Controller To Work: Maybe I'm misinformed, but I believe it's possible to use old X-Box 360 controllers for PC games now. I'm not sure if this is only limited to just X-Box One games on PC or if it can be used for...