X box 360 Kinect Sensor

Discus and support X box 360 Kinect Sensor in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to connect my Kinect Sensor from my (faulty) Xbox 360 S console to my fully working just purchased original Xbox 360 console it appears I need... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by VestigialPoem6, May 21, 2018.

1. X box 360 Kinect Sensor

:)

VestigialPoem6, May 21, 2018
  2. Xbox one s console

i wanted to buy x box one console and x box i got x box one s console and with this i bought kinect sensor but to my shock i was not able to setup kinect sensor with x box one s because i was not having an adapter .....i paid so much money already for console
    controller kinect now im asked to buy an adapter ....pls microsoft i want an adapter for free i bought whole x box one s from yanbu saudi arabia (jarir book store) pls help me get an adapter for free !!

RoutineTea29330, May 21, 2018
  3. Kinect Sensor

Can I use the Kinect Sensor as a web cam independently from the x-box with a Smart TV?

CashMoneyBrutha, May 21, 2018
  4. X box 360 Kinect Sensor

VestigialPoem6, May 21, 2018
  5. VestigialPoem6 Win User

X box 360 Kinect Sensor

• I want to connect my Kinect Sensor from my (faulty) Xbox 360 S console to my fully working just purchased original Xbox 360 console it appears I need to purchase a power/USB cable can anyone tell me where to buy one online or in store or inform
      me if I m wrong and tell me anything you know about it please....
  6. Tronder 007 Win User

Xbox 360 Kinect and Xbox s

if you mean the 360 Kinect sensor the the answer is NO! It's not compatible with any of the Xbox One models.. You need the Xbox one Kinect sensor.. unfortunately both the Kinect sensor for the Xbox One and the Sensor You would need to use the sensor with
    the One S ((and the One X) as both the One S and One X lacks the kinect sensor port) has been discontinued by M$, dont' know about awailability of the Xbox One sensor from reputable retailers, but the adapter is sold out and is only awailable form places like
    EBay and similar at "blackmail" prices
  7. RandyAU93 Win User

Which Kinect games are backward compatible with xbox one x

No Xbox 360 games that require the Kinect for Xbox 360 sensor are back-compatible. All Xbox One titles that require or use Kinect for Xbox One will work with Xbox One X provided the user has the required Kinect Adapter for Xbox One S/X models.
  8. Internet Expert Win User

Works the Xbox one kinect together with the xbox 360?

To play the Kinect games released on the Xbox 360, you will have to play them with an Xbox 360 console with the Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor.

The Kinect Sensors are not interchangeable between consoles (you cannot use One Sensor on Xbox 360, nor a 360 Sensor on Xbox One), as both Kinect Sensors have different, proprietary Kinect plugs, and the games are specifically programmed to use the exact Kinect
    sensor on the console they were released on.
  9. chris9465 Win User

do you guys really think that xbox will make kinect will be optional

The kinect houses the sensor for the controller to function its not a part of the box but the kinect
Thema:

X box 360 Kinect Sensor

1. X box 360 Kinect Sensor - Similar Threads - box 360 Kinect

2. borderlands 2 saves on x box 360 not updating to my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    borderlands 2 saves on x box 360 not updating to my xbox one: how do i update my borderlands 2 SAVES TO THE SAME account THAT ARE STORED ON CLOUD TO MY NEW XBOX ONE NOW I OPENED BORDERLANDS 2 I HAVE TO START ALL OVER THAT [Mod Removed-inappropriate]...
  3. regarding re~setting a pass code on x~box 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    regarding re~setting a pass code on x~box 360: someone has put a code on my xbox 360 and forgotton what it was, so i am unable to play any games, there must be a way to reset it ?? 0fde527b-d4cf-434d-96c4-fdb1b69c011b
  4. How to play silent Hill 4 disc on x box 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to play silent Hill 4 disc on x box 360: How do you get the disc to work? Says it's not backwards compatible but x box site says it is. 36a28ecf-15d5-455e-8cd9-cae99ab7d39c
  5. Семейный код на [box 360[Family code for [box 360]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Семейный код на [box 360[Family code for [box 360]: Здравствуйте помогите мне пожалуйста купил поддержанный xbox 360 а продавец не помнит пароля от семейного входа я не могу зайти в xbox live из-за него что мне делать версия xbox 2.0.17511.0...
  6. x-box 360 v x-box 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    x-box 360 v x-box 2: I have a second-hand (working!) X-Box 360, Will games marked:- 'X-Box 2' work with this unit? ce23ad09-bd11-4f28-a858-94dffc126bb6
  7. Kann man 360 Speicherstände auf X box one x weiterspielen?[Can you continue to play 360...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kann man 360 Speicherstände auf X box one x weiterspielen?[Can you continue to play 360...: Ich hatte lange auf der x box 360 Minecraft gespielt und rieige Welten gebaut. Vor einem Jahr habe ich mir dann eine X box one x gekauft und die Spielestände auf einer externen USB 3 Festplatte...
  8. Heros Chest World of Tanks X BOX 360 Missing Premium Tank in package when ordered on line

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Heros Chest World of Tanks X BOX 360 Missing Premium Tank in package when ordered on line: I have tried to discuss with MS but that was hopeless. I ordered online during game time a Heros Chest that says it includes a Premium Tank and gives you a guide as to which one you might recieve....
  9. Game pass does it work on a 360 box

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game pass does it work on a 360 box: Does game pass work on a 360. Or do you have to pay for the game .thanks and hope to hear from someone. 190d31df-ff3a-4a7a-bbca-f189c9923c86
  10. Will x-box 360 controler work with x-box one windows adapter.

in XBoX on Windows
    Will x-box 360 controler work with x-box one windows adapter.: I bought four x360 controllers with x-360 adapter not even year ago, and few days ago adapter stoped working(controlers are working with x-box),i searched all day in stores and (oficiall) sites...