x box account

Discus and support x box account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi ive had an x box account for a couple years and today i went to my microsoft acct. clicked on my info and set up my x box but it gave me a new... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AnthonyBallantine, Nov 21, 2020.

1. x box account

Hi ive had an x box account for a couple years and today i went to my microsoft acct. clicked on my info and set up my x box but it gave me a new gamertag on the microsoft acct. how do i add my old x box acct. to this microsoft acct.

:)

AnthonyBallantine, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Andy_715 Win User

Xbox gift card

Hi, I redeemed a gift card through my microsoft account, and expected it to be available on the x-box (one of the devices attached to my account) but it's not available on the x-box. how can I make this available from the x-box?
  3. bidruk Win User

error 8012271F

I contact the x box live service to find a solution but the expert can't help me ... I have lost 51 euros in my x box account and i can't buy anything in my x box ...
  4. BAD 2020 Win User

snap matic (camera on the phone)

Or did you link your x box gamertag to your Rockstar Social Club account? Or open up your sharing in x box privacy settings?
  5. broonster27 Win User

Gamertagtag Already Used

I'm not sure you follow. When I go to Join X-box Live i enter my one and only hotmail email address and then i enter my password for that email address the x-box then tells me i can't use those details because they are already used by another user. That
    is because I mistakenly joined x-box live via the internet (using a browser on a PC) before I even tried to join using the x-box console.

So I have my x-box live account I created using a browser on my PC and I want to associate that account with my local profile on my x-box.

I hope you understand.
  6. J.R.G. Win User

Thinking of getting an Xbox One X and I have a few questions?

1. All your games are tied to your account, not a specific X Box. If the games are "yours", no worries.

2. I bounce two externals from a launch day X Box 1, to a X Box 1 S, and to a X Box 1 X, all the time. No problems.

3. With non-enhanced games you'll notice faster load times. Enhanced games load faster, look better, and are much smoother; especially over my original.
Thema:

x box account

1. x box account - Similar Threads - box account

2. Tegoed van mijn Microsoft account komt niet op de x box[Translation-Credit from my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tegoed van mijn Microsoft account komt niet op de x box[Translation-Credit from my...: Goedemiddag , het tegoed van mijn microsoft account is niet te zien op mijn x box waardoor ik dus nu ook geen v-bucks kan kopen Wat kan ik hieraan doen [Translation-Good afternoon , the...
  3. Remove/Transfer X Box access from personnel Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remove/Transfer X Box access from personnel Microsoft account: Our grandson has lived with us for the last seven years. He just moved back to his fathers house. He has used my Microsoft account for his X Box access. He has purchased a lot of his games and has...
  4. EXPIRATION DATES ON MONEY IN MY X-BOX ACCOUNT HAVE BEEN REMOVED?

in XBoX on Consoles
    EXPIRATION DATES ON MONEY IN MY X-BOX ACCOUNT HAVE BEEN REMOVED?: So how am I supposed to tell when something is about to expire? 510aa8b9-3703-4839-8e3f-5fd97c220e39
  5. one drive account hacked via Google x box account

in XBoX Accessibility
    one drive account hacked via Google x box account: can any body help my sons x box was hacked my Gmail account was compromised which in turn has compromised my microsoft one drive account which i can no longer access as the default code has been...
  6. x box 360 online account

in XBoX on Consoles
    x box 360 online account: I recently opened an account for xbox live and thought that all my played games and info would be transferred to it.......cn this be done? 8b11c5c2-db3b-4a33-a71e-7dd292070773
  7. My x box one will not let me add my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My x box one will not let me add my account.: Can't add account. Tried and carried out the factory reset. This has not rectifies the problem. Please help. 8af173f7-cede-4bd4-8821-e4c4e2332eab
  8. How do I give my children their own gamertags whilst using my X Box One account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I give my children their own gamertags whilst using my X Box One account?: I have an X Box One with gold pass and want to add my children as users with their own gamertag is this possible from my account? Thanks. 53bbe270-fd99-4f2c-a952-85829286dde0
  9. synchronising x box points across two laptops with the same account

in XBoX on Windows
    synchronising x box points across two laptops with the same account: I play solitaire on two laptops. on one i have 1200000, points on the other 880000 both on my account. is there a way of synchronising the data since i only have one account? if it matters both...
  10. X - Box Gold Live Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    X - Box Gold Live Account: We have an X- Box gold account and pay for it. Today we logged into Fortnite and our x-box says you must have an X-box gold account in order to continue. Is there a setting that we need to update...