X box account

Discus and support X box account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son accidentally deleted his x box account , basically lost fortnite, which he is gutted about and we don’t know how to retrieve it. Help... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by OnlineService User1, Jun 30, 2022.

1. X box account

My son accidentally deleted his x box account , basically lost fortnite, which he is gutted about and we don’t know how to retrieve it. Help

:)

OnlineService User1, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Andy_715 Win User

Xbox gift card

Hi, I redeemed a gift card through my microsoft account, and expected it to be available on the x-box (one of the devices attached to my account) but it's not available on the x-box. how can I make this available from the x-box?
  3. bidruk Win User

error 8012271F

I contact the x box live service to find a solution but the expert can't help me ... I have lost 51 euros in my x box account and i can't buy anything in my x box ...
  4. chendo123 Win User

How to allow child to have friends Minecraft - Android. NO XBOX.

Hi SamQY, we do not have an X-box. Are you saying we need an x-box account even though we don't have an X-box? Is this the only way to allow him to have friends? He plays on an android tablet.
  5. (Jerald) Win User

X-Box Live and Microsoft Solitaire Collection

I changed my email on all my accounts including Microsoft and X-Box. I can log on to all of the accounts, but Microsoft Solitaire Collection still does not connect via X-Box Live.
  6. BAD 2020 Win User

snap matic (camera on the phone)

Or did you link your x box gamertag to your Rockstar Social Club account? Or open up your sharing in x box privacy settings?
Thema:

X box account

1. X box account - Similar Threads - box account

2. Can't access my x box live account for almost two weeks now

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my x box live account for almost two weeks now: Hi, when I try to access my account through the app I get this error message 0x80048504. I tried reinstalling but that didn't do anything. Considering that I got this through a promotional offer...
  3. E-Mail, X-Box notifications displayed in different language to account setting

in XBoX Accessibility
    E-Mail, X-Box notifications displayed in different language to account setting: My main language is set to English(United Kingdom) is every setting I can find on my online Microsoft and Xbox live account, I have also attempted all suggestion in the posts:...
  4. 2 gamepass and 2 x box series s on one ms account

in XBoX Accessibility
    2 gamepass and 2 x box series s on one ms account: Hi is it possible to to have 2 series s consoles and 2 gampass ultimate subs on one microsoft account. 68a71df4-867e-47cc-836e-f8d0dcea8d41
  5. 1 EA ACCOUNT IS LINKED TO TWO X BOX ACCOUNTS WITH SEPERATE EMAILS AND PASSWORDS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    1 EA ACCOUNT IS LINKED TO TWO X BOX ACCOUNTS WITH SEPERATE EMAILS AND PASSWORDS: HI WHEN I TRY AND CONNECT TO THE EA APP FROM MY XBOX ULTIMATE APP ON PC IT IS CONNECTING TO MY BROTHERS EA ACCOUNT EVEN THOUGH THAT IS ON A SEPERATE EMAIL AND PASSWORD MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR US...
  6. X Box one account ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    X Box one account ban: my son has been given a life ban on his x box account which i do feel is very harsh. he is trying to submit a case review but is unable to access this form. Any thoughts?...
  7. X-Box account

in XBoX Accessibility
    X-Box account: Can I move my X-Box data to a new account? I'm sharing a Microsoft account with my son at the moment. He needs to move his gaming data to his own account. 4513b2b9-33d7-430f-8cd2-49ca687ec32e
  8. Switching Accounts between Family Members om X Box for Windows 10

in XBoX Accessibility
    Switching Accounts between Family Members om X Box for Windows 10: My daughter and I have always been able to switch between accounts on the same computer for Xbox. I have tried to use the Xbox Console Companion and the Xbox app for Windows 10, neither allow us...
  9. Gray Box on Xbox PC App and in game while trying to sign in/log in onto Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gray Box on Xbox PC App and in game while trying to sign in/log in onto Microsoft account: Hi there! I just got Xbox App for PC and Back 4 Blood. I cannot download the game from Xbox app because gray box flashes twice on the screen and disappears. Im guessing its the logging box but...
  10. X box account hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    X box account hacked: My sons Xbox account has been hacked and the person has changed his gamertag and deleted his GTA account. He now cant change his gamertag back without paying 7.99 and he doesnt know if he can get...