X-Box Design Lab Controllers

Discus and support X-Box Design Lab Controllers in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Has anyone had any issues with the Design Lab? I have ordered 2 controllers for X-Mas gifts. I ordered them in November 22nd and they were dispatched... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by OneWin9edAn9el, Dec 11, 2019.

1. X-Box Design Lab Controllers

Has anyone had any issues with the Design Lab?

I have ordered 2 controllers for X-Mas gifts. I ordered them in November 22nd and they were dispatched on November 25th, due for Delivery on December 4th.

However they have been stuck in customs in France since Friday 29th November.

Microsoft is not seeming bothered or trying to resolve why they are taking so long.

Fed EX seem to be just as bothered about Microsoft, stating it is out of their hands.

Has this happened to any one else before.

Thanks in advance.

Mark.

:)

OneWin9edAn9el, Dec 11, 2019
  2. iareBRENDEN Win User

I have seen some people on here say they have gotten theirs hung up in customs for a bit. Unfortunately, because customs is a government thing Microsoft and FedEx really can't do anything.
  3. {Parity} Win User

There is nothing anyone can do if they are stuck in customs. Customs stops packages all the time. It is up to the people in customs to release them no one else has any authority with the release of the packages.
  4. KatrinAlbinson Win User

Retur av personligt designad handkontroll för Xbox one [Return of personalized controller for Xbox one]

Unfortunately I cannot read this so I can't try to help you
    Is it possible to return on own designed hand controll bought in January this year?

Two of the buttons are not working.

Order number [Mod removed- Personal Information]

x box design lab.
  5. TimidMinds Win User

Engraving is not working!!!!

I take it you are trying to use the Xbox Design Lab? Try to contact support and say you're having trouble with the controller design lab. Or see if there is a support page/email/number on the controller design lab website.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One Design lab Controller

Thema:

1. X-Box Design Lab Controllers - Similar Threads - Box Design Lab

2. Won't control Directv box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't control Directv box: I can't seem to find any info on this, aside from some similar issues from '13 and' 14. I have Directv with the whole home DVR and a Directv Dolby C51-500 DVR box plugged in via HDMI to my Xbox,...
  3. Audio issue from Set Top Box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio issue from Set Top Box: Hey there, I realise theres a few topics on this already, but none cover the issue I’m having. I’m suffering audio, uh, lag? Thing is the image is actually faster than the audio. So its not like...
  4. how to close x box accoud of deceased member'

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to close x box accoud of deceased member': How do yo close account of a deceased person and stop automatic monthly charges. Credit card has been closed. 22a27141-bc8f-444a-9e63-a676a61dfc78
  5. Possesed-box?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possesed-box?: Lately when I have been playing my xbox one it will suddenly sign me out, sometimes mid-game with a notification that says: "good bye (username), sign in with a controller". But while my whole...
  6. X Box Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    X Box Game Pass for PC: X box Game Pass aldım PC için ama büyük boyutlarda oyunlar inmiyor.Yüzde 30'lardan sonra hata veriyor.Sonrada devam etmiyor.İşin kötü tarafı indirmeyi iptal edemiyorum.Yerel disktede gereksiz yer...
  7. Why is Design Labs engrave feature text box broken since 2017?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why is Design Labs engrave feature text box broken since 2017?: Design Labs controller option “engrave” features engrave text box broken since 2017!! i can’t even add a single digit, any digit into that text box and it will error with “unexpected error, try...
  8. Why is Design Labs engrave feature text box broken since 2017?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why is Design Labs engrave feature text box broken since 2017?: Design Labs controller option “engrave” features engrave text box broken since 2017!! i can’t even add a single digit, any digit into that text box and it will error with “unexpected error, try...
  9. Design Labs was engrave feature text box broken since 2017

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Design Labs was engrave feature text box broken since 2017: I have a problem that seems others have reported multiple times since 2017 and it still hasn’t been fixed?????? On the sales page Design Labs one can design there own wireless Xbox Controller by...
  10. Home X Box designation Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home X Box designation Issues: I have (2 )x box one consoles in different rooms in the house. Each x box has it's own individual x box live account. I have tried switching the "Home X Box" settings in an attempt to play...