X box elite series 2 controler

Discus and support X box elite series 2 controler in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is anybody who are having trouble with this newest Microsoft's controler?? My controler is showing the same problem of your predecessor elite 1, the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DANIEL FEST, Apr 26, 2020.

1. DANIEL FEST
    DANIEL FEST Guest

Is anybody who are having trouble with this newest Microsoft's controler??

My controler is showing the same problem of your predecessor elite 1, the Buttons RB, you need to push it harder than LB, and the RT is working I little bit rougher than usual

:)

DANIEL FEST, Apr 26, 2020
  2. Tomesso Win User

Best xbox one controller?

Elite Series 2 is an amazing controller. And you'll be able to use it on Series X as well.
  3. Korhog Win User

Xbox Elite series 2 - White edition

white edition of the elite 2 controller shoud be released only after xbox series x white edition)
  4. Viper7Gamer Win User

Series X controller wish?

I like the little changes to it, the share button is nice. But I will be using my Elite Series 2 Controller when the Xbox Series X comes out.
  5. Viper7Gamer Win User

I like the little changes to it, the share button is nice. But I will be using my Elite Series 2 Controller when the Xbox Series X comes out.
  6. TomaToMcNuggets Win User

If all of the series X controllers act like the elite series 2 just without the paddles that would be perfect but i’m not sure what the likelihood of that happening would be.
Thema:

1. X box elite series 2 controler - Similar Threads - box elite series

2. X box elite controller series 2 trigger issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box elite controller series 2 trigger issues: I bought a X box elite controller 2 for Call of duty modern warfare. About 2 weeks ago I bought my first X box elite controller series 2 from Amazon. I put the hair triggers function on ( that...
  3. I keep getting Elite Series 2 Controller broken out of the box.

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting Elite Series 2 Controller broken out of the box.: So I bought a Series 2, within a week or two, the Left thumbstick started messing up. It would register extra movement even after I let go of the thumbstick. And I don't mean stick drift, like...
  4. How can i configure my X-box Elite 2 controller *without* an X-box live account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can i configure my X-box Elite 2 controller *without* an X-box live account?: I got this controller for use with my PC, and do not play any Microsoft games, nor do I have an Xbox console, thus i do not have a Live account, nor do i want one. I refuse to make an account when...
  5. Elite series 2 buttons not responding fresh out of the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 buttons not responding fresh out of the box: Received a brand new elite series 2 today. Fresh out of the box, the Y button responds less than 50% of the time. If performing other actions simultaneously such as movement or jumping, the button...
  6. Xbox one elite series 2 issues straight out the box!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one elite series 2 issues straight out the box!: My elite series 2 is about 1 week old now and i just cant ignore the issues anymore. Ever simce i bought this ive noticed the face buttons felt really odd compared to other controllers. Its like A...
  7. Elite v2 "A" button sticking right out of the box!!!???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite v2 "A" button sticking right out of the box!!!???: So I just recieved my Elite v2 only to find that the "A" button sticking right out of the box!!!??? Navigating the Microsoft network for how to resolve is pure hell. Is it a repair? I would prefer...
  8. x box one elite controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    x box one elite controller: So i bought an elite controller a while and exited to use it, except about a month after I got it the headphone jack began to stop working... does anyone know how to fix it...
  9. x box 360 elite

in XBoX on Consoles
    x box 360 elite: x box 360 I don't know the passcode for content control so i can reset [Moderator Edit: Moved from Music, Movies & TV forum] e7e08947-90a6-4ff2-bf2f-e664c5314759
  10. X Box One Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box One Elite Controller: I have no success entering S/N for warranty work. Does anyone have this same issue? a7b17b3b-98d1-4d6c-a055-1d3e021adc1a