X box films (star wars complete set)

Discus and support X box films (star wars complete set) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just looked on my xbox one home page,Saw the star wars complete set,very excited as i am a big fan,watched the full zdvert,Then isaw the price (sorry... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xTLCxELVISxTCBx, Apr 6, 2015.

1. X box films (star wars complete set)

Just looked on my xbox one home page,Saw the star wars complete set,very excited as i am a big fan,watched the full zdvert,Then isaw the price (sorry not going to put thd price)Why the high price microsoft ?i can get it online cheaper ,which i got when
    it first got released on blu ray ,plz no sarcasm,as i am just being honest and polite.That if u want me to buy it and i do ,the price needs to be near the price of the european/uk online price.

:)

xTLCxELVISxTCBx, Apr 6, 2015
  2. compatibility x box 360 games for use in x box one. is lego Star Wars clone compatible

like the title says are any of the x box 360 lego Star Wars games functional on the x box one....help I'm an idiot!

DerivedMink2188, Apr 6, 2015
  3. Which is The Best Lego Game For The 360?

The Complete Saga, is that every Lego Star Wars rolled into one game, like an Orange Box type of deal?

Marwood II 87, Apr 6, 2015
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

I agree,£70 is a bit steep plus you don't get any extras as far as I can see.

Shall stick to my blu-ray box set methinks.

Daft Badger, Apr 6, 2015
  5. Daft Badger Win User

I agree,£70 is a bit steep plus you don't get any extras as far as I can see.

Shall stick to my blu-ray box set methinks.
  6. Marwood II 87 Win User

Which is The Best Lego Game For The 360?

The Complete Saga, is that every Lego Star Wars rolled into one game, like an Orange Box type of deal?
  7. Marwood II 87 Win User

Which Game Series Would You Like To See Made Into a Film?

I agree about Halo could be the next Star Wars, or at least as good as, it will take some film to knock Star Wars off it's deserved Si-Fi pedestal
  8. ChainSmokingBob Win User

EA gets Exclusive rights to make Star Wars games.

^

Have you EVER played or watched a Star Wars game, film or show?
  9. Lofty Who Win User

Star Wars Battlefront 3 by DICE

Thema:

1. X box films (star wars complete set) - Similar Threads - box films star

2. Transferring games to a new X Box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring games to a new X Box: I have damaged mu x box and water has got in to it. Now it wont switch on. If I get a new x box will I be able to transfer my games from my old x box to my new one. Are they backed up anywhere? if...
  3. X box one external storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one external storage: I need to know what format the X box one S uses for GAME storage because I need to get an external HD and I want to make sure that I get one that has the right type of format or one that is...
  4. Smoking X Box One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Smoking X Box One X: The other day smoke started coming out of my X Box One X. Fortunately, I was home or a fire could have been started. I unplugged it and the smoking stopped. I waited a few hours and plugged it in...
  5. como mudar de IPv4 para IPv6 no X Box One

in XBoX on Consoles
    como mudar de IPv4 para IPv6 no X Box One: As portas do meu roteador 3.0 já estão abertas para IPv6 e agora preciso saber como alterar a configuração do meu X Box One de IPv4 para IPv6, peço ajuda por favor e desde já agradeço....
  6. I Checked the Box that States "Keep My Games & Apps Up To Date", But It Doesn't.

in XboX Insiders
    I Checked the Box that States "Keep My Games & Apps Up To Date", But It Doesn't.: When I go to My Games & Apps, and click on Manage > Updates, there are virtually always updates. Why is this? submitted by /u/SenileTomato [link] [comments]
  7. Brand New X Box One X broken, none of the trouble shooting works. Waste of money.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New X Box One X broken, none of the trouble shooting works. Waste of money.: I've tried all the trouble shooting. At this point the thing won't even turn on. It's brand new, just out of the box today. Can't even get a live person from Microsoft to talk to you about it....
  8. How To Disable New Party Chat Box

in XboX Insiders
    How To Disable New Party Chat Box: So, I love party overlay. I like to see who is talking while playing, and it is a great feature. Recently, like around a week ago, Whenever someone types in the text chat in a party, a big box...
  9. X Box Game Pass - Refund Help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Game Pass - Refund Help.: I am hoping someone can help. My son got a gaming laptop for his Christmas last year and signed up for Game Pass for 1 month. I have now checked my bank statements and it has been taking £7.99...
  10. Can you use x box game bar to screen capture?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you use x box game bar to screen capture?: Like just normally capture the screen, because every time you switch windows it just stops the capture which is annoying If not what do people recommend for screen capture? edit let me clarify...