x box furtado (Stolen Xbox)

Discus and support x box furtado (Stolen Xbox) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; meu x bom one foi furtado tem como localizar eu fiz o cadastro do numero de serie dele Translation: my xbox one has been stolen has how to locate I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MAURODALBEM, Oct 24, 2019.

1. MAURODALBEM
    MAURODALBEM Guest

meu x bom one foi furtado tem como localizar eu fiz o cadastro do numero de serie dele

Translation:

my xbox one has been stolen has how to locate I did the registration of his serial number

:)

MAURODALBEM, Oct 24, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello MAURODALBEM,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns your Xbox being stolen.

We understand that these situations can be stressful, and we recommend to review our
    what to do if your Xbox gets stolen support article for all available options when it comes to this case. We also suggest following
    our manage your payment options online support article for steps on removing your payment instrument
    from your account.

Try this for us and then let us know if this helps.

Best wishes!
  3. vClr-A0CDDAF1-50D1-4 Win User

There's no location feature for an xbox. Perhaps you should contact local authorities, however, the most MS may be able to do is restrict access to the xbox if you can prove that it was stolen. I'd suggest changing any login information that may have
    been logged to the xbox to avoid any further complications.
  4. PARTY M4N Win User

Is there any DANGER in giving out your XBOX SERIAL NUMBER?

The pawn shop did not know the X Box was stolen, we did not discover that it was stolen until about after a week of my purchase.
  5. IceStorm III Win User

stolen x box and games

[quote user="flossy5"]I am so sad my x box kinect was stolen[/quote]Only the police can request Microsoft's assistance in finding a stolen console, or a burglar by way of a console that was stolen.
  6. J.R.G. Win User

Help please!

While you can be "ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE" that "You" didn't take it, it would be impossible to make that call on your roommate; unless you were with them 100% of the time. But I digress.

Can a X Box be tracked? Yes. Best case scenario...owner reports it stolen (And can prove they are the owner.) to Microsoft and they ban it. Highly doubt the police would get involved, unless there was a stolen X Box ring that would
    get them some headlines. ;-)
Thema:

1. x box furtado (Stolen Xbox) - Similar Threads - box furtado Stolen

2. How to add 2 controllers in x box one s to play FIFA soccer 20

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to add 2 controllers in x box one s to play FIFA soccer 20: My son and I are new to xbox and gaming. Would like to play fifa soccer 20with 2 controllers. How to add 2 controllers in x box one s to play FIFA soccer 20. please help...
  3. how can i get a G935 WIRELESS 7.1 SURROUND LIGHTSYNC GAMING HEADSET to work on a x box one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i get a G935 WIRELESS 7.1 SURROUND LIGHTSYNC GAMING HEADSET to work on a x box one s: i had follow logitech instruction and it still not giving me any audio e0f50733-11fa-4e35-8b46-cd32b4a3888b
  4. X-Box One S (All digital) and Old x-box games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X-Box One S (All digital) and Old x-box games: Hello! I recently picked up a X-Box One S - the all digital version at the black friday sales. This is my first console in maybe 10 years or so, since the original X-box. So what I am wondering...
  5. installed mw3 x box one no downloads

in XBoX on Consoles
    installed mw3 x box one no downloads: installed mw3 on x box one will not let me install game pacs older than 3 month history packs are still in my history how do I get my packs to download to x box one...
  6. x box one live

in XBoX Accessibility
    x box one live: hi help I keep getting kicked only had the x box for one day think the problem is down to the router (ip address etc) 2fe74c12-ab03-49ae-8e14-809b8178b410
  7. X box game pass refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    X box game pass refund: Can i get a refund fir a game pass recurring payment i forgot yo cancel? thanks 3d67eb00-efdf-4fb0-97d9-a1431e3ec058
  8. X Box One S DVD player detailed capabilities

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box One S DVD player detailed capabilities: I'm looking for very detailed specs on X Box One S DVD player to figure out Audio formats, Video formats, playable disc formats and in particualr if Dolby Vision discs are now supported (I know...
  9. X Box One Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box One Headset: Hi, my son's headset was working fine on xbox live. It has recently stopped working. We have tried the headset in other output hardware and it works fine. The controllers work with the console but...
  10. Connection du volant G920 a ma Box One X[Connection du volant G920 a ma Box One X]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Connection du volant G920 a ma Box One X[Connection du volant G920 a ma Box One X]: Bonjour Je suis obliger de rouvrir le sujet , je l'avais fait ici https://answers.microsoft.com/fr-fr/xbox/forum/all/connection-a-ma-x-box-one-x/fa61b876-30cc-473e-9d66-5809974c1b32 , @...