X Box Game Pass- EA Play Connection

Discus and support X Box Game Pass- EA Play Connection in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi. I download EA Play Beta but XBox can not run it. I try to connect EA account with XBox but it isn't work again. How can i do that?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KdrTB, May 4, 2021 at 8:03 PM.

1. KdrTB
    KdrTB Guest

Hi. I download EA Play Beta but XBox can not run it. I try to connect EA account with XBox but it isn't work again. How can i do that?

:)

2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Hello @KdrTB, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend checking the link below regarding this matter:

EA Play with Xbox Game Pass FAQ | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. Smwutches Win User

Confusion regarding Game Pass + EA Play

Yes, since you are a Game Pass for PC subscriber, you will also get EA Play included in that subscription. You will not need to purchase Ultimate. "This means Ultimate members can enjoy EA Play on Xbox
    One, Xbox Series X and S, and Windows 10 PCs, and Xbox Game Pass for PC members get EA Play on Windows 10. "
  4. Smwutches Win User

XBOX Live

Some developers, such as EA, have started required an online pass to connect to their games in addition to the gold membership Xbox has. If you bought the game new, you should have a code in the box.
  5. dempup Win User

Xbox game pass on multiple devices

Yes sir. EA Play will be added to Game Pass Ultimate on 10. November along side the Series S/X launch.
  6. Bigfish397 Win User

My X Box will not play EA Sports titles

Thx for the reply,

I have checked, but it seems to be fine. I've had the account since 2007.- it lets me play BFBC2 which is also EA. I can't help thinking that its a hardware issue as the EA Sports games load up but then the graphics go haywire. On Fifa 2011 the players
    become invisible. Fightnight R4 the boxers start spinning round and go invisible and the EA Hockey demo on X Box live just freezes. My X Box works fine on all other games.
Thema:

1. X Box Game Pass- EA Play Connection - Similar Threads - Box Game Pass

2. X box live gold vs game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box live gold vs game pass: My kids had x box live last year , then We had a trial of game pass. I have just bought a new x box live subscription for 12mths. My son now tells me he can no longer access the games as he had...
  3. X box series x - game pass - play later.

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series x - game pass - play later.: Where do I locate (and can subsequently play) the games which ive added to the “Play Later” feature on my xbox series x game pass menu? Having purchased an xbox series x and set up my profile:...
  4. No 3 Months when i Joined Game Pass. I open the Brand New Console Box with a Gift of Game...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No 3 Months when i Joined Game Pass. I open the Brand New Console Box with a Gift of Game...: No 3 Months when i Joined Game Pass. I open the Brand New Console Box with a Gift of Game Pass? Use it and i can't Enjoy 3 months for $1. Bad Way to Treat New Customers. In the long run your...
  5. I have 3 Xbox ones and only one ultimate game pass do I need a separate pass for the 3 box...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 3 Xbox ones and only one ultimate game pass do I need a separate pass for the 3 box...: I have my sons xbox as home and then i play on mine, my daughter has just got one for xmas how do i link hers to ultimate game pass without buying a 2nd pass, but still allowing online play for...
  6. x box game pass ultimate subscription renewal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    x box game pass ultimate subscription renewal: I bought the x box game pass ultimate on 24/11/2020. On 24th of this month, it has expired and after that, I manually have not paid anything or renewed that nor canceled it. Today I found that I...
  7. X-Box Ultimate Pass for EA game for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    X-Box Ultimate Pass for EA game for PC: I got the Ultimate Pass but it appears that there is no EA for PC? 310d4bff-74f1-44b7-882d-f3deb1e6cabc
  8. Incombatibility between Xbox game pass and Fritz!Box 7590

in XBoX on Windows
    Incombatibility between Xbox game pass and Fritz!Box 7590: Hello. I have problem to join to xbox game pass account, everytime with my Fritz!box 7590. I cought on Internet and I see Incombatibility between Xbox game pass and Fritz!Box 7590. Can you help to...
  9. Ori and the blind forest save game disappeared (X box game pass pc )

in XBoX on Windows
    Ori and the blind forest save game disappeared (X box game pass pc ): I played ori about 10 hours. When i open the game this morning i saw my save game is gone. I dont want to start from beginning. Please help me . 5e05facb-2fdd-47aa-9ac4-0227fed3f77e
  10. X BOX GAME PASS FOR PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    X BOX GAME PASS FOR PC: WHY CANT I INSTALL GAMES FROM MY MICROSOFT STORE . I HAVE JUST RECENTLY PURCHASED GAMES PASS.. 86343b64-e803-47eb-98e2-9c97ea8d62b4