X-Box game pass. Flashes and can't log in

Discus and support X-Box game pass. Flashes and can't log in in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; This problem has been bugging my PC for months. Just made a new account and it STILL doesn't work. Symptoms. 1) App installs fine. Have repaired and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ESkimo1, Jul 13, 2021.

1. ESkimo1
    ESkimo1 Guest

This problem has been bugging my PC for months. Just made a new account and it STILL doesn't work.
    Symptoms.

1) App installs fine. Have repaired and reset. Nothing helps.
    2) When I try to log in the box flashes 3 or 4 times then disappears and I am still logged out.

:)

ESkimo1, Jul 13, 2021
  2. LeeSchelin Win User

Re Signing in problems

X-Box One - Can't log in, rebooted the router many times and no help. Rebooted the X-Box many times and no help. Even when the X-Box is sitting next to the router it will drop out. Computer's are fine, log in and no drop out at all, even the computer that
    has a wireless connection and is in a far bedroom. The X-Box is constantly dropping out and always a problem with log in. Carrier is Spectrum, no problems there. Out of two Windows Ten computers, a Samsung Smart TV there has never been issues, but X-Box is
    a constant problem.
  3. WilyOldCoyote Win User

Connection and update issues

Today all I can do is turn my unit on and I end up with a grey screen with the little circle chasing itself. I can't do anything with my X Box. Not even a game OFF LINE. My internet is fine. I have no flashing lights.
  4. kev edin Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC!

Ye i would like to know if game pass on x box will work on pc to ??🤔
  5. Lee Harvey1988 Win User

Transferring games to a new X Box

I have damaged mu x box and water has got in to it. Now it wont switch on. If I get a new x box will I be able to transfer my games from my old x box to my new one. Are they backed up anywhere? if I log on with my x box live account will my games be accessible?
    Yeah as far as im aware any digital games you have purchased on your xbox live account will be able to be used on another xbox consoles provided you log in to the same account the games were purchased from they should be ready to install on the new console
    throught the my games and apps page.
  6. Koniginherrin Win User

Genki Bowl VII DLC Release date announced

Download the Free thing if you have the season pass in X-Box live Marketplace. It will then unlock it in the game.
Thema:

1. X-Box game pass. Flashes and can't log in - Similar Threads - Box game pass

2. x box game pass pc drive select

in XBoX on Windows
    x box game pass pc drive select: Hi guy, I am having issues with xbox game pass on pc, I am trying to install games and change the location to which these games are installed. Here is a screen shot as you can see where it says...
  3. X box game pass not working in India

in XBoX on Mobile
    X box game pass not working in India: X box game pass is not working efficiently in mobile device as am using from the India. It doesn't accepting my card for making the payment for x box game pass ultimate. Please, respond to my...
  4. X Box Game Pass- EA Play Connection

in XBoX on Windows
    X Box Game Pass- EA Play Connection: Hi. I download EA Play Beta but XBox can not run it. I try to connect EA account with XBox but it isn't work again. How can i do that? a4548690-132a-4924-837f-98b4ad642c0e
  5. X box live gold vs game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box live gold vs game pass: My kids had x box live last year , then We had a trial of game pass. I have just bought a new x box live subscription for 12mths. My son now tells me he can no longer access the games as he had...
  6. X box series x - game pass - play later.

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series x - game pass - play later.: Where do I locate (and can subsequently play) the games which ive added to the “Play Later” feature on my xbox series x game pass menu? Having purchased an xbox series x and set up my profile:...
  7. No 3 Months when i Joined Game Pass. I open the Brand New Console Box with a Gift of Game...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No 3 Months when i Joined Game Pass. I open the Brand New Console Box with a Gift of Game...: No 3 Months when i Joined Game Pass. I open the Brand New Console Box with a Gift of Game Pass? Use it and i can't Enjoy 3 months for $1. Bad Way to Treat New Customers. In the long run your...
  8. I have 3 Xbox ones and only one ultimate game pass do I need a separate pass for the 3 box...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 3 Xbox ones and only one ultimate game pass do I need a separate pass for the 3 box...: I have my sons xbox as home and then i play on mine, my daughter has just got one for xmas how do i link hers to ultimate game pass without buying a 2nd pass, but still allowing online play for...
  9. x box game pass ultimate subscription renewal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    x box game pass ultimate subscription renewal: I bought the x box game pass ultimate on 24/11/2020. On 24th of this month, it has expired and after that, I manually have not paid anything or renewed that nor canceled it. Today I found that I...
  10. X-Box Ultimate Pass for EA game for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    X-Box Ultimate Pass for EA game for PC: I got the Ultimate Pass but it appears that there is no EA for PC? 310d4bff-74f1-44b7-882d-f3deb1e6cabc