X-BOX games you own to PC.

Discus and support X-BOX games you own to PC. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have been playing Forza Horizon 4 for over a year on X-BOX, to free up the TV I have purchased a gaming laptop, as I understand it I don't have to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kev......., May 4, 2021 at 10:33 AM.

1. Kev.......
    Kev....... Guest

I have been playing Forza Horizon 4 for over a year on X-BOX, to free up the TV I have purchased a gaming laptop, as I understand it I don't have to buy FH4 again.

It seems i can download all the add-ons I have purchased for the game but not the game itself, it's asking me which edition I want to buy. am i missing something here ?

:)

2. Smwutches Win User

You would need to purchase it digitally in order to play it on the PC. The disc will only work on the console.
  3. Kev....... Win User

I don't own it digitally as such, I purchased the game on disc.
  4. Smwutches Win User

That is correct if you own it digitally. If you do own it digitally, are you sure you're signed into the account that purchased the game?
  5. Captainjake2004 Win User

Can't start Battlefield 4 on my Xbox One

my x box keeps taking me to "Do you own this game or app?" when the disk is in the x box plz help cant play it I a losing it with my x box :l
  6. angedechu2 Win User

Are you supposed to buy a console per game, or what ?

And for the guy that told me that I'm too stupid to play console games...this one is rich.

I build my own PCs, and I play PC games (you know, those far fangled devices with more than 4 buttons) and I'm too stupid to play X-BOX games ?
Thema:

1. X-BOX games you own to PC. - Similar Threads - BOX games own

2. X Box Game Pass- EA Play Connection

in XBoX on Windows
    X Box Game Pass- EA Play Connection: Hi. I download EA Play Beta but XBox can not run it. I try to connect EA account with XBox but it isn't work again. How can i do that? a4548690-132a-4924-837f-98b4ad642c0e
  3. X box live gold vs game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box live gold vs game pass: My kids had x box live last year , then We had a trial of game pass. I have just bought a new x box live subscription for 12mths. My son now tells me he can no longer access the games as he had...
  4. X Box Games

in XBoX Accessibility
    X Box Games: Flight simulator will not down load. It starts then goes black screen then returns to starting page. It worked for about 3 months without a problem but now is inoperative. We have down loadeda...
  5. I am not able to play free to play games like fortnite on x box insider omega

in XboX Insiders
    I am not able to play free to play games like fortnite on x box insider omega: I am on x box insider omega and I am not able to play fortnite and partychat on my x box pls tell me the solution that can i play free games on x box insider OMEGA submitted by /u/warrior215...
  6. x box 360 - game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    x box 360 - game: Hello, my son has an xbox 360 - he has just purchased Zombies vs Plant for £25 When he comes to play it - message pop up CONNECTION your profile does not have the correct permissions to access...
  7. : Fritz!Box 7530 strict NAT and double NAT causing problems with Xbox One X games like...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Fritz!Box 7530 strict NAT and double NAT causing problems with Xbox One X games like...: : Fritz!Box 7530 strict NAT and double NAT causing problems with Xbox One X games like Destiny 2 Why would you disable IPv6? Internet Protocol version 6 is the most current network protocol,...
  8. allow us to buy and sell digital version of the x box games vote plz

in XBoX Games and Apps
    allow us to buy and sell digital version of the x box games vote plz: so i heard microsoft acully listens to their customers! if thats the case why did they not allow us to buy and sell the digital copies. If everyone can make their voice heard here and let...
  9. X Box PDP Gaming Remote Control will not connect to TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box PDP Gaming Remote Control will not connect to TV: I tried setting up my new remote controller to my Samsung TV but when I go into set it up, the Xbox will recognize the TV's code but it will not work. I tried to try the volume o mute and it does...
  10. X box series s can’t play 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series s can’t play 360 games: Hi i have a Xbox series s and game pass never had an xbox before and i cant play any 360 games from gamepass,i cant sign in. Any help? 113dc7d6-4b30-4ff5-bffd-201658a78942