X-Box Gift Card Problem

Discus and support X-Box Gift Card Problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a $50 X-Box Gift Card from Walmart afew hours ago. A 'lil after I got back home I scratched the back of the Card to reveal the Code. I noticed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeadDevilDemon, Oct 25, 2020.

1. X-Box Gift Card Problem

I bought a $50 X-Box Gift Card from Walmart afew hours ago. A 'lil after I got back home I scratched the back of the Card to reveal the Code. I noticed that the Code ONLY had 20 Characters instead of 25. Currently, not sure what to do .... Since, the Card
    ONLY has 20 Characters instead of 25 for the Code !!!!!

:)

DeadDevilDemon, Oct 25, 2020
  2. Andy_715 Win User

Xbox gift card

Hi, I redeemed a gift card through my microsoft account, and expected it to be available on the x-box (one of the devices attached to my account) but it's not available on the x-box. how can I make this available from the x-box?
  3. Josh With Dosh Win User

x box gift card

Hi there.

I would get in contact with amazon straight away. They will be able to track the problem and see what has happened.
  4. FreakRoach Win User

x box gift card

You will need contact Amazon support to resolve this.
  5. XsmkstarzX Win User

x box gift card

Hi Dwight,

Thanks for reaching out here on the forums. When ordering on Amazon you should watch the vendor its coming from. This sounds like something you might want to contact that vendor and or Amazon customer service.
  6. Tormaz Win User

x box gift card

Hello!

If you ordered an Xbox gift card through any retailer (Amazon in this example) and you never received your code, you would want to contact the retailer directly regarding it. Amazon should be pretty good about either getting your code or refunding the purchase
    so you can order it again.
Thema:

X-Box Gift Card Problem

1. X-Box Gift Card Problem - Similar Threads - Box Gift Card

2. X box gift card code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    X box gift card code: My son has scratched too hard on the code on back of gift card, some letters and digits are impossible to read. Can x box help me with if i give them the bar code?...
  3. inadvertently redeemed x box gift cards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    inadvertently redeemed x box gift cards: Hi I got 2 x £20 gift cards for my grandsons, not understanding the instructions thought I redeemed them to a gift card that could be then printed out to gift to them. I now have £40 sat on my...
  4. X-box Gift Card

in XBoX Accessibility
    X-box Gift Card: I purchased a gift card, the code doesn't work. I have followed all steps, and then it says I need to contact Microsoft to get a new code....except it won't let me on the website...So...
  5. I purchased a X box gift card and want to confirm activated

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I purchased a X box gift card and want to confirm activated: I purchased a X box gift card and want to confirm activated d99d6cb8-deb0-4aa5-8a3e-f0b46f6da929
  6. X box live gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box live gift card: hello... I bought gift cards that is printed in the receipt at EB games on September 27, 2019 and today October 16 when he punched the codes it says It has been used..one is $15 one is $20 please...
  7. Can't redeem a code of a gift on X box one un Gwent the card game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem a code of a gift on X box one un Gwent the card game: [img] Good night to every one today I received a gift of a initial bundle of GWENT the witcher card game the sender apply the Charge it was autorized and supposedly it must appear on my game...
  8. x box gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    x box gift card: Ordered gift card thru amazon and said problem getting code then could not get code to download. Now site says remedied.. 3dbb208b-c602-4135-9daa-438a802bb169
  9. Loss receipt for X box 360 gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loss receipt for X box 360 gift card: I brought my grandson a gift card for his birthday and i loss the receipt with the code. I still have the gift card. Is there anyway Microsoft can retrieve the activation code?...
  10. X box One Microsoft Gift Card

in XBoX Accessibility
    X box One Microsoft Gift Card: I just want someone at x box live to know how disappointing it is that I purchased a 25 dollar Microsoft card for my so to buy v bucks. I instructed his 16 year old sister to help and she tried to...