X box Klassieke solitaire Klondike, kan alleen als gast spelen (Mod Translation: X Box...

Discus and support X box Klassieke solitaire Klondike, kan alleen als gast spelen (Mod Translation: X Box... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Goedemiddag, Als ik me probeer aan te melden in/met mijn account krijg ik de mededeling: "je bent niet verbonden met het internet". Als gast spelen... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by thea1, Mar 18, 2019.

1. thea1
    thea1 Guest

X box Klassieke solitaire Klondike, kan alleen als gast spelen (Mod Translation: X Box...

Goedemiddag,

Als ik me probeer aan te melden in/met mijn account krijg ik de mededeling: "je bent niet verbonden met het internet".

Als gast spelen is ook OK, maar ik ben nu mijn oude gegevens kwijt.

Voor alle andere toepassingen is internet gewoon beschikbaar.

Kan ik nog iets anders proberen?

Bij voorbaat bedankt

*Mod Translation*

Good afternoon

When I try to sign in/with my account I get the message: "You are not connected to the Internet ".

As A guest play is also OK, but now I lost my old data.

For all other applications, the Internet is simply available.

Can I still try something else?

Thanks In Advance

:)

thea1, Mar 18, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

X box Klassieke solitaire Klondike, kan alleen als gast spelen (Mod Translation: X Box Classic Solitaire Klondike, can only play as a guest)

Hi there thea1,

Thanks for the reply. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with logging into your in-game account on Windows 10 PC. I recommend to try the following troubleshooting article:

Sign-in problems with in-game accounts on Windows 10

Try this out and let us know the results.
  3. XBF George L Win User

X box Klassieke solitaire Klondike, kan alleen als gast spelen (Mod Translation: X Box Classic Solitaire Klondike, can only play as a guest)

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having an error pop up when trying to play your Solitaire game. I recommend you do a full power cycle of all the equipment involved. Safely power down the console and
    the networking equipment (Router/Modem). Once powered down unplug the power for at least 5 minutes. Once the time has passed plug the router/modem back in and allow it to load all the way back up. Then turn on the Console or PC and give it another try. Let
    us know with a reply how it goes!
  4. thea1 Win User

Good afternoon,

thanks for your response.

Since last Monday I can play "in the cloud" again without changing anything.

I cannot explain this but I am happy with it.

I had already resigned myself to playing as a guest.

Thank you
  5. thea1 Win User

Goodafternoon,

Thank you for your answer.

I closed my laptop and took the power of the router/modem.

After restarting the router/modem and the PC, it was all the same. Only entrance as a guest.

I do use XBox version free version.

Thank you
  6. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hi thea1

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a
    new thread asking for assistance.

We're super glad everything is working for you!

Happy gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums support
Thema:

1. X box Klassieke solitaire Klondike, kan alleen als gast spelen (Mod Translation: X Box... - Similar Threads - box Klassieke solitaire

2. x box solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    x box solitaire collection: I bought this collection in june but can't get rid of the adverts, 8020faef-0231-4bd9-905c-19600457a275
  3. Ocorreu um erro. Tente novamente mais tarde Falha ao entrar no perfil box live / An error...

in XBoX on Windows
    Ocorreu um erro. Tente novamente mais tarde Falha ao entrar no perfil box live / An error...: Amigos, por favor me ajudem! Instalei W10 só pra jogar esse jogo, comprei, ativei na Microsoft Store, loguei direitinho e talz. O jogo até abre, mas na tela inicial fica ' Pressione Enter para...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Boxed Physical edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Boxed Physical edition.: Hi, I wanted to ask with the new flight simulator preorder does it include a physical copy? I couldn't find an option when preordering I have the premium deluxe ordered. If I didn't order the...
  5. minecraft x box 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    minecraft x box 360: quero amigos para jogar minecraft meu gamertag UncoupledWig98 3724347f-b7d0-475a-a87e-7335cde02d13
  6. microsoft simulator 2020 for X-box one X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft simulator 2020 for X-box one X: microsoft simulator 2020 for X-box one X when? efaef830-e162-44f9-a85f-8a9e7f59418c
  7. x box game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    x box game pass ultimate: I have a x box game pass ultimate and i have downloaded a few games included with x box game pass.Almost all games are showing"BUY TO OWN".Does that mean if i don't buy those games will i not be...
  8. Out the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Out the box: Hi, I just bought a new official xbox one controller only to find it was drifting I taken it back to the smyth's toy shop where i bought it from, they told me it had be tested to find the problem,...
  9. X box one messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one messages: Hello. For the past 2 days I have been having an issue where my messages to friends on xbox one are extremely slow (still say they are sending) and I do not get a notification of whe they send...
  10. X box one won’t switch on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one won’t switch on.: Our x box switched off mid game and then kept switching itself off and wouldnt stay on. We sent it back to microsoft as its under warranty. They have sent it back to us with this letter. It was a...