x-box konto [Translation-x-box account]

Discus and support x-box konto [Translation-x-box account] in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; kan jag ändra x-boxkontot så att den som loggar in där inte kommer åt min hotmail? [Translation-Can I change the X-Boxkontot so that the signer in... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by friskan, Apr 1, 2019.

1. friskan
    friskan Guest

kan jag ändra x-boxkontot så att den som loggar in där inte kommer åt min hotmail?

[Translation-Can I change the X-Boxkontot so that the signer in there won't be able to access my Hotmail?]

:)

friskan, Apr 1, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Friskan,

Thanks for coming to the forums. You can
    change your password
    this will eliminate anyone trying to sign in on the account.

Let us know if this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. florencehoulbreque Win User

fortninte bloque (Mod Translation: Fortninte Blocked)

C avec x box one

[Translation - C with x box one]
  4. DBTabasco Win User

New Xbox.com Look

I'm excited to see how it translates into the new X-box dashboard
  5. bidruk Win User

error 8012271F

I contact the x box live service to find a solution but the expert can't help me ... I have lost 51 euros in my x box account and i can't buy anything in my x box ...
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

учётная запись x-box [translation-X-box Account ]

Hello Yliya

Sorry to hear about the issue signing in. Have you tried a
    Power cycle?

Also if after doing that still unable to sign in, please go to
    account.microsoft.com
    make sure you can sign in there.

Please let us know if able to sign in or if you get any errors.

Thanks

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
Thema:

1. x-box konto [Translation-x-box account] - Similar Threads - box konto Translation

2. Purchase Orange Box 360 for XboxOne

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase Orange Box 360 for XboxOne: Hi, How can I purchase The Orange Box from the marketplace? It seems the link is not working correctly outside the US...
  3. New X Box one X wont stay on

in XBoX on Consoles
    New X Box one X wont stay on: Hi Guys, I have just purchased a brand new xbox one x for my son for his birthday. He turned it on to set it up and complete updates. He updated a couple of games and then went to find the newly...
  4. connecting to x-box live

in XBoX Accessibility
    connecting to x-box live: Not a techie whatsoever...We have hard reset the xbox console and modem for connectivity as instructions. We get error message saying - "Your network is good, but there are some x-box service...
  5. I'm moving games from one X-box 360 that won't read discs to a new to me used 360 that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm moving games from one X-box 360 that won't read discs to a new to me used 360 that I...: Visit www.xbox.com/drm which brings me to a page that no longer exists? If you need more info or if I was unclear please ask. 810619a8-b52b-4189-a08b-da034df19ae2
  6. X-BOXについて [Translate] About X-BOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X-BOXについて [Translate] About X-BOX: X-BOXにログインできない [Translate] I can't log in to X-BOX 03d472fc-1cb6-4195-b0b3-f04d691f7e01
  7. X box 360 not playing all my game discs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box 360 not playing all my game discs.: I own an Xbox 360 and an x box one x the one x is wired into my net work and the 360 is on WiFi . I own probably about 50 game discs for the 360 which all used to work . Currently only about 5...
  8. Did not use my X box account for about a year. and when I started using it again my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did not use my X box account for about a year. and when I started using it again my...: Hello dear Xbox community, about one year ago I have sold my first xbox-one and just yesterday I finally had the money to purchase me a new x box one and i was very exited to be able to be gamimg...
  9. None disc games and apps not working on X Box One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    None disc games and apps not working on X Box One: Minecraft (non disc game) and all apps - Netflix, YOu Tube, Amazon Prime - will not open on our X Box 1. It gives an error code but this is not recognised when we put it in to search error codes...
  10. REMOVE X BOX FROM MY PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    REMOVE X BOX FROM MY PC: HOW DOMI GET RID OF X BOX FROM MY PC b13e48ad-5c10-42f8-a9d4-9123cebbde09