X-box live doesn't work anymore on another user within the same network

Discus and support X-box live doesn't work anymore on another user within the same network in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, we are making use of 1 x-box live subscription, which can be used on multiple consoles, making sure to have the "my home x-box" settings in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LuukVH, Oct 24, 2019.

1. LuukVH
    LuukVH Guest

Hello,

we are making use of 1 x-box live subscription, which can be used on multiple consoles, making sure to have the "my home x-box" settings in good order.

Unfortunately, since a few days only the account that has the subscription is able to work with X-box Live, the other accounts not anymore.

No settings have been changed.

Anyone has an idea how to solve this, or have some settings been changed?

Thankx,

:)

LuukVH, Oct 24, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Luuk,

Thanks for the update. If it used a switch, then the home console was set on another Xbox. As if you are just removing and re-adding home console it doesn't use a switch. Personally tested this myself to see if it used switch. You may want to request a call
    from support as there may be an issue with your subscription. Only other thing we can suggest is to remove the profiles off the console and then re-download them.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Luuk,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand having issue with the home console set up. We recommend going to the console the home console is set to for the profile with Xbox live. When you go to the home Xbox setting select remove my home Xbox. Afterwards
    then select make this my home Xbox. This does not use a switch as you are not switching to a different console. This refreshes the setting. Once done try and use the live on another account on that console.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. LuukVH Win User

Hello Felix (and Brad),

Thankx for your suggestions. We've removed the "my home xbox" setting and set it again to "my home xbox". Unfortunately it didn't work (It did use a switch though).

When I open the profile belonging to the owner of the subscription of xbox live on the 2nd console, it works without problems. Also my own account works at that time. But logging out the original profile also removes my option for xbox live.

Hope you have another idea to help me with my probem?

Thankx.
  5. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello LuukVH!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I would suggest going through the process of setting your console as the 'Home Xbox' one more time.

Maybe the 'Home Xbox' feature was removed somehow.

A profile (account) with an active Live Gold subscription can Only be set / shared on 1 console at a time. If you try to set it on another console, it'll be removed from the previous console.

Below I'll provide you with the step by step directions.

How to designate an Xbox One console as your home Xbox

Try this out and let us know if it helps!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Let me see if I understand whats going on.

You have 2 consoles 2 accounts

A1= account with live gold subscription

A2= account without live gold subscription

C1= console 1

C2= console 2

On C1 you have it set as A1s home console and A2 can then use A1s gold subscription on that console with no problems.

but when A2 is signed into C2 they can only use A1s subscription when A1 is signed in.

Do I have this correct so far?

If I have this correct so far then the home xbox system is working exactly as it is supposed to.

Let me explain it to you better.

It is not a matter of the consoles being on the same network.

No matter what profile a console is signed into it will always be able to play its digitally bought games and use any subscription it is signed up for.

Each profile can set ONE console at a time as its home console and any other profile on that console can then play its digital games and use any of its subscriptions without the profile that owns the games or has the subscriptions being signed in at the
    same time.

Each profile can only switch which console it has set as its home console FIVE times a year.

So in your case it is working as it is supposed to.
Thema:

1. X-box live doesn't work anymore on another user within the same network - Similar Threads - box live doesn't

2. Ocorreu um erro. Tente novamente mais tarde Falha ao entrar no perfil box live / An error...

in XBoX on Windows
    Ocorreu um erro. Tente novamente mais tarde Falha ao entrar no perfil box live / An error...: Amigos, por favor me ajudem! Instalei W10 só pra jogar esse jogo, comprei, ativei na Microsoft Store, loguei direitinho e talz. O jogo até abre, mas na tela inicial fica ' Pressione Enter para...
  3. x box live gold on x box game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    x box live gold on x box game pass ultimate.: I did not have any x box live gold membership.Now they have x box game pass ultimate for 50 INR. If i buy this(x box game pass ultimate on date 17-07-2020) will i get x box live gold with that....
  4. X BOX LIVE GOLD SUBSCRIPTION

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    X BOX LIVE GOLD SUBSCRIPTION: After subscribing for X box live gold subecription can we can after one month any charges for cancellation, any other related issue please let me know b1a39f07-fd91-4f73-b29d-654912f46bee
  5. Codigos x box live gold[Translation-Xbox live gold codes]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Codigos x box live gold[Translation-Xbox live gold codes]: Vine al reino unido y soy de chile. siempre compro codigos de x box live gold a un amigo. Si le compro a el estando aca en reino unido tiene que ser un codigo de mi pais como lo hago siempre? O...
  6. x box live

in XBoX on Consoles
    x box live: Olá, a xbox live [Mod Removed - uma atualização, mas quanto vou executa-la diz que precisa de 190 MB de espaço pra poder atualizar, sendo que o dispositivo de armazenamento conectado tem mais de 4...
  7. Updating Xbox 360 Live box systems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Updating Xbox 360 Live box systems: Updating Xbox 360 Live box systems I'm getting a message: The update cannot be downloaded. Status code: 4467-0000-0080--300-8007-000F Maybe someone has an idea how to solve this problem?...
  8. x box live coklu oyuncu sorunu -[Translation - xbox live multi player problem]

in XBoX on Windows
    x box live coklu oyuncu sorunu -[Translation - xbox live multi player problem]: bu sorunu çözemiyorum lütfen yardımcı olun -[Translation - i can't solve this problem please help] [img] 91a95e12-6765-4908-a71e-76ddd7c79591
  9. X box live Gold doesn't work on destiny 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box live Gold doesn't work on destiny 2: Hi ! I really need help. I bought an Xbox Live Gold subscription the 24 November. On my microsoft account, i've paid for the X box Live gold and he is active. But i can't play at the...
  10. X Box live Gold code doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box live Gold code doesn't work: Hey! So I bought an X Box and I became an 1 month X Box live Gold code but everytime I want to redeem the code,it says that something went wrong.I activated a code for 2 days about 1 month ago and...