X-box live doesn't work anymore on another user within the same network

Discus and support X-box live doesn't work anymore on another user within the same network in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, we are making use of 1 x-box live subscription, which can be used on multiple consoles, making sure to have the "my home x-box" settings in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LuukVH, Oct 24, 2019.

1. LuukVH
    LuukVH Guest

Hello,

we are making use of 1 x-box live subscription, which can be used on multiple consoles, making sure to have the "my home x-box" settings in good order.

Unfortunately, since a few days only the account that has the subscription is able to work with X-box Live, the other accounts not anymore.

No settings have been changed.

Anyone has an idea how to solve this, or have some settings been changed?

Thankx,

:)

LuukVH, Oct 24, 2019
Thema:

1. X-box live doesn't work anymore on another user within the same network - Similar Threads - box live doesn't

2. x-box live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    x-box live: I'm having trouble playing my games on x-box live its going on and off and it keeps signing me out of my account. What do I need to do to fix this? 6e014e5a-6961-4269-9b0d-f255c21b6570
  3. connection to x box live

in XboX Networking Hardware
    connection to x box live: connection to x box live Hey there powergilles5632, Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully rectify the issue you're currently experienced. I understand how this...
  4. X box live gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box live gift card: hello... I bought gift cards that is printed in the receipt at EB games on September 27, 2019 and today October 16 when he punched the codes it says It has been used..one is $15 one is $20 please...
  5. connecting to x-box live

in XBoX Accessibility
    connecting to x-box live: Not a techie whatsoever...We have hard reset the xbox console and modem for connectivity as instructions. We get error message saying - "Your network is good, but there are some x-box service...
  6. X BOX LIVE ADULT ACCOUNT LINKING IN TO A CHILD ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    X BOX LIVE ADULT ACCOUNT LINKING IN TO A CHILD ACCOUNT: Head is spinning trying to work out how to link my childrens account to the adult account on X BOX one. I dont game, but have managed to set myself up as the adult. Iv paid for the years...
  7. I can't renew my X box live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't renew my X box live Gold: Whene i try to renew my Gold with my Creditcard it says: Your purchase can't be processed please help. 4cc934a5-58cc-468d-9481-e232bc3685b2
  8. X box 360 live

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box 360 live: Nem tudok csatlakozni az x box livre pedig már mindent kiprobaltam Valaki ha tud segitsen [Translation-I can not connect to the X box livre And I have already probaled everything Someone...
  9. X box live Gold doesn't work on destiny 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box live Gold doesn't work on destiny 2: Hi ! I really need help. I bought an Xbox Live Gold subscription the 24 November. On my microsoft account, i've paid for the X box Live gold and he is active. But i can't play at the...
  10. X Box live Gold code doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box live Gold code doesn't work: Hey! So I bought an X Box and I became an 1 month X Box live Gold code but everytime I want to redeem the code,it says that something went wrong.I activated a code for 2 days about 1 month ago and...