X box live subscription

Discus and support X box live subscription in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have paid two x box live subscriptions. I didn't realise that you could link two x boxes to one subscription until I had paid the second one. I had... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AlexCave1, Jan 11, 2021.

1. AlexCave1
    AlexCave1 Guest

X box live subscription

I have paid two x box live subscriptions. I didn't realise that you could link two x boxes to one subscription until I had paid the second one.

I had real difficulties trying to get my sons fifa account to swap over which resulted in me learning to link two x boxes to one subscription. We used the main subscription that runs out first unfortunately and I have another subscription running until October.

Is there a way to utilise the remainder of that subscription that hasn't been getting used or is it easier to just renew the one that is running out and just accept the loss on the other? There is ten months left on one subscription that I would rather not
    waste.

:)

AlexCave1, Jan 11, 2021
  2. skylaar Win User

x box live subscription

If you only have the one Xbox in the house, it is easy to login on your account go to Settings --> Personalization --> My Home Xbox and set the system to be your Home system. Your Gold/Live account is now shared with anyone that uses that system. So now
    you can sign out, let your son sign in and he has Gold access as long as he is using that system.

I have two Xbox systems, one is setup as Home and my kids use that system. The other is in my office and not setup as a Home system but Gold/GamePass/Digital Games all come with two licenses. One attaches to your Gamertag and the other attaches to your
    Home Xbox. So I can login with my Gamertag on my office Xbox and enjoy Gold while my kids login on their Xbox (set as My Home Xbox) and enjoy Gold as well, even play games with me. This way I don't have to buy each kid their own Gold subscription.
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

x box live subscription

Hi BunkerPath8133,

You can also try gold sharing if you play on the same xbox
  4. DerVaddi Win User

x box live subscription

did you redeem the code on your account? if so, you can't transfer it anymore. but if you also log in to your xbox and use it as your home console, he can use xbox live gold. this is the family sharing of microsoft.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/xbox-live-gold-sharing-features
  5. Puppy Fujo Win User

X box live subscription

Add your account to his Xbox and set your account as home and then logout. He can login with his and then share your Gold.
  6. XBA_Hype Win User

x box live subscription

as it was bought from a third party outside source there is nothing Microsoft can do. I would get back onto CDkeys. sorry there is nothing else we can do apart from advise to only buy from a genuine source in future.

many thanks
Thema:

X box live subscription

1. X box live subscription - Similar Threads - box live subscription

2. Cancelling a subscription x box live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelling a subscription x box live: we are being billed for a monthly deduction of xbox live but we are not using xbox. we wish to cancel it. however the subscrition is not showing in my account. i suspect it is in an account under...
  3. X BOX LIVE GOLD SUBSCRIPTION

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    X BOX LIVE GOLD SUBSCRIPTION: After subscribing for X box live gold subecription can we can after one month any charges for cancellation, any other related issue please let me know b1a39f07-fd91-4f73-b29d-654912f46bee
  4. I reset my x box to keep games and apps but my x box live subscription did not save and now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I reset my x box to keep games and apps but my x box live subscription did not save and now...: I reset my x box but it says i have no x box live subscription even though mine does not expire until later in the year what do i do 384c6a3f-b2a7-4518-94ca-5442019f217a
  5. Unable to Cancel X-box Live Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Cancel X-box Live Subscription: Good evening, I have tried over a month to cancel my x box live subscription since we no longer have x-box and have made numerous attempts over the past month to cancel with no success. I have...
  6. x box live subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    x box live subscription: my son bought an xbox subscription and received code. This didn't work. he emailed the company he bought it from CD Keys, they told him to get in touch with microsoft. he sent me the email from...
  7. Billed 4 times for x box live subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Billed 4 times for x box live subscription: hi I recently tried to renew my x box live subscription. I wasn't left with a loading screen then tried again. After that didn't work I checked my online banking and have been charged for 4 x...
  8. X Box Gold live Subscription - How do i remove my bank details?

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Gold live Subscription - How do i remove my bank details?: I renewed my Sons X box gold live, when I did it before I used a voucher but this time i used my VISA. Had I known it would store my visa details i wouldn't have done it this way. How do I...
  9. problem with the x box live's subscription.

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with the x box live's subscription.: hello,i'm a italian player..during this week i'm having problems with the payment of the subscription. I must pay also two expired payment..i have money in the credit card (postepay) but i can't...
  10. x box live gold subscription unsubscribed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    x box live gold subscription unsubscribed.: Tried online support chat but got disconnected twice. So thought I'd try here. I subscribed to Xbox live gold in July. At the time two payments were taken, but then one was removed, so all was...