X-Box One can share live account but X-Box 360 live accounts need to be purchased separately, ...

Discus and support X-Box One can share live account but X-Box 360 live accounts need to be purchased separately, ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After one of my kids updated our xbox 360 (June, 6th) they no longer had access to xbox live gold. I got onto xbox support today and they told me that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Count Jimular, Jun 6, 2014.

1. X-Box One can share live account but X-Box 360 live accounts need to be purchased separately, ...

After one of my kids updated our xbox 360 (June, 6th) they no longer had access to xbox live gold. I got onto xbox support today and they told me that for xbox 360 users I will need to purchase a separate account for each of my kids, thus quadrupling the
    amount I pay for their access to live gold. If I have an xbox one then a single account can be shared by all. Why is Microsoft charging its long standing users like this and is it likely to change in the near future? Bring back the Family xbox live option
    for 360 users please. Is this just a ploy to push players into upgrading to the xbox one, if so its a cheap shot to family players from Microsoft. I have never posted here before but support said it was my only way to post a complaint about the changes.

:)

Count Jimular, Jun 6, 2014
  2. xbox 360 and pc connection failure

my pc and x box 360 are on the same wireless network, and I have a Microsoft account, but the x box is not connecting to my pc, nor recognising the account. Do I need Microsoft media centre to play x box live. I'm on windows 8.1, so do I have to buy that
    media centre separately? I am only 11 years old, so not sure about this

awesomenilecroc, Jun 6, 2014
  3. Smoke_N_Dawg
    Smoke_N_Dawg Guest
    I deleted my profile on the X-Box 360 console.

I changed my Windows Live ID on my Windows Live account. Then i changed my gamer profile name on the X-Box 360 console and deleted my old profile and now i can not log on to X-Box Live with my new account. I read the help section on the X-Box 360 website
    and it says do not delete old profile, too late......well i already did.

I can sign into the X-Box 360 website using my new Windows Live account password, but my X-Box will not.

So what can i do to get my new profile on the console to log into my new Windows Live account?

Smoke_N_Dawg, Jun 6, 2014
  4. xXCamhawkXx
    xXCamhawkXx Guest

X-Box One can share live account but X-Box 360 live accounts need to be purchased separately, ...

Well you can post here all you like but MS doesn't read these forums. You might want to try the feedback forums found here. Good luck and keep on gaming!!

xXCamhawkXx, Jun 10, 2014
  5. xXCamhawkXx Win User

X-Box One can share live account but X-Box 360 live accounts need to be purchased separately, will this change?

Well you can post here all you like but MS doesn't read these forums. You might want to try the feedback forums found here. Good luck and keep on gaming!!
  6. Crudestbeetle64 Win User

Sharing xbox live gold

Well because I've just learned about this sharing, we each have an x box one s separate email addresses and each have our own x box live gold membership
  7. Crudestbeetle64 Win User

Sharing xbox live gold

Well because I've just learned about this sharing, we each have an x box one s separate email addresses and each have our own x box live gold membership
  8. Crudestbeetle64 Win User

Sharing xbox live gold

9. MutantGiraffe48 Win User

can I download that if my xbox 360 not conect to my xbox live

can I download that if my x box 360 not connect to my x box live
Thema:

1. X-Box One can share live account but X-Box 360 live accounts need to be purchased separately, ... - Similar Threads - Box share live

2. X box Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box Game Pass: I have an Xbox consul, and a Game pass. I have downloaded and installed multiple games with the pass, but every time I try to play a game it says “ Game mode turned on by consul…… Game mode turned...
  3. X box one keep disconnecting while playing on Wi-fi so run a Ethernet cable direct and that...

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one keep disconnecting while playing on Wi-fi so run a Ethernet cable direct and that...: Keeps losing connection on wifi when on ethernet now connects and disconnects repeatbly 7516b882-f3ca-47b1-9f2c-52b15bebf156
  4. When is X-Box gonna fix the gamer pic problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When is X-Box gonna fix the gamer pic problem?: When will being able to change your gamer pic and also, If you have a club, changing your club picture? 94dd400b-0229-428d-9bc1-e07fa5decba7
  5. Impossible de retrouver mes jeux après réinitialisation de ma box[Translation-Can't find my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible de retrouver mes jeux après réinitialisation de ma box[Translation-Can't find my...: Bonjour Je n'arrive plus retrouver mes jeux après réinitialisation de ma xbox one. Quelqu'un sait comment les retrouver?? Merci [Translation-Hello I can no longer find my games after...
  6. X Box Live login

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Live login: Hallo kurze Frage, wie kann es sein das ich mich auf der einen Seite mit meinen Login Daten bei Microsoft anmelden kann. Aber wenn ich mich über die X Box (mit den gleichen Login Daten) anmelden...
  7. After the update, the xbox does not open the profile box

in XBoX on Consoles
    After the update, the xbox does not open the profile box: Afther the update, the xbox does not open the profile, i formatted the HD, it normally connects to the internet but when i enter the email it simply does no open....
  8. : when x box would not connect to the router ....

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : when x box would not connect to the router ....: : when x box would not connect to the router .... I had a similar problem for a few hours...the message said visit xbox.com something......I found that it connected OK when I started up using the...
  9. X box game pass sharing for Play anywhere games

in XBoX on Windows
    X box game pass sharing for Play anywhere games: Hi, I have an Xbox Game pass membership and I have my brother added in my family accounts. Can he download the play anywhere games included in game pass membership on his Windows 10 PC? This way...
  10. Sharing DLC on X-Box One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing DLC on X-Box One: Me and my friend like to play Xbox together but we're cheap and we're good with sharing. So on the Xbox one I was wondering if it is possible to use one account and one DLC to download it on two...