X-Box One can share live account but X-Box 360 live accounts need to be purchased separately, ...

Discus and support X-Box One can share live account but X-Box 360 live accounts need to be purchased separately, ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After one of my kids updated our xbox 360 (June, 6th) they no longer had access to xbox live gold. I got onto xbox support today and they told me that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Count Jimular, Jun 6, 2014.

1. X-Box One can share live account but X-Box 360 live accounts need to be purchased separately, ...

After one of my kids updated our xbox 360 (June, 6th) they no longer had access to xbox live gold. I got onto xbox support today and they told me that for xbox 360 users I will need to purchase a separate account for each of my kids, thus quadrupling the
    amount I pay for their access to live gold. If I have an xbox one then a single account can be shared by all. Why is Microsoft charging its long standing users like this and is it likely to change in the near future? Bring back the Family xbox live option
    for 360 users please. Is this just a ploy to push players into upgrading to the xbox one, if so its a cheap shot to family players from Microsoft. I have never posted here before but support said it was my only way to post a complaint about the changes.

:)

Count Jimular, Jun 6, 2014
  2. xbox 360 and pc connection failure

my pc and x box 360 are on the same wireless network, and I have a Microsoft account, but the x box is not connecting to my pc, nor recognising the account. Do I need Microsoft media centre to play x box live. I'm on windows 8.1, so do I have to buy that
    media centre separately? I am only 11 years old, so not sure about this

awesomenilecroc, Jun 6, 2014
  3. Smoke_N_Dawg
    Smoke_N_Dawg Guest
    I deleted my profile on the X-Box 360 console.

I changed my Windows Live ID on my Windows Live account. Then i changed my gamer profile name on the X-Box 360 console and deleted my old profile and now i can not log on to X-Box Live with my new account. I read the help section on the X-Box 360 website
    and it says do not delete old profile, too late......well i already did.

I can sign into the X-Box 360 website using my new Windows Live account password, but my X-Box will not.

So what can i do to get my new profile on the console to log into my new Windows Live account?

Smoke_N_Dawg, Jun 6, 2014
  4. xXCamhawkXx
    xXCamhawkXx Guest

X-Box One can share live account but X-Box 360 live accounts need to be purchased separately, ...

Well you can post here all you like but MS doesn't read these forums. You might want to try the feedback forums found here. Good luck and keep on gaming!!

xXCamhawkXx, Jun 10, 2014
  5. xXCamhawkXx Win User

X-Box One can share live account but X-Box 360 live accounts need to be purchased separately, will this change?

Well you can post here all you like but MS doesn't read these forums. You might want to try the feedback forums found here. Good luck and keep on gaming!!
  6. MutantGiraffe48 Win User

can I download that if my xbox 360 not conect to my xbox live

can I download that if my x box 360 not connect to my x box live
  7. EnragedEndymion Win User

"Current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live"

I need help recovering my x box live gold account
  8. JoelZhao Win User

how could i change the region for xbox live

thank you ,everybody.

I found X-box Support ,and they said they will help me to change my account region.

But i still think people need the migration tool.

Because x-box live account and live account has relation.

the live account is email account, skydrive account and so on.

people won't give up this account because wrong xbox-live account' region.
  9. face1987 Win User

Unable to connect my new Xbox to live

Hey thanks for your help its al sorted now I've had t move it closer to the router.

I have one final question I'm keeping my old x box in the living room for Netflix etc as it still receives a wireless signal unlike the newest x box????

Can I use my profile with x box live accounts on both?
Thema:

1. X-Box One can share live account but X-Box 360 live accounts need to be purchased separately, ... - Similar Threads - Box share live

2. Purchase Orange Box 360 for XboxOne

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase Orange Box 360 for XboxOne: Hi, How can I purchase The Orange Box from the marketplace? It seems the link is not working correctly outside the US...
  3. New X Box one X wont stay on

in XBoX on Consoles
    New X Box one X wont stay on: Hi Guys, I have just purchased a brand new xbox one x for my son for his birthday. He turned it on to set it up and complete updates. He updated a couple of games and then went to find the newly...
  4. connecting to x-box live

in XBoX Accessibility
    connecting to x-box live: Not a techie whatsoever...We have hard reset the xbox console and modem for connectivity as instructions. We get error message saying - "Your network is good, but there are some x-box service...
  5. I'm moving games from one X-box 360 that won't read discs to a new to me used 360 that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm moving games from one X-box 360 that won't read discs to a new to me used 360 that I...: Visit www.xbox.com/drm which brings me to a page that no longer exists? If you need more info or if I was unclear please ask. 810619a8-b52b-4189-a08b-da034df19ae2
  6. X-BOXについて [Translate] About X-BOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X-BOXについて [Translate] About X-BOX: X-BOXにログインできない [Translate] I can't log in to X-BOX 03d472fc-1cb6-4195-b0b3-f04d691f7e01
  7. X box 360 not playing all my game discs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box 360 not playing all my game discs.: I own an Xbox 360 and an x box one x the one x is wired into my net work and the 360 is on WiFi . I own probably about 50 game discs for the 360 which all used to work . Currently only about 5...
  8. Did not use my X box account for about a year. and when I started using it again my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did not use my X box account for about a year. and when I started using it again my...: Hello dear Xbox community, about one year ago I have sold my first xbox-one and just yesterday I finally had the money to purchase me a new x box one and i was very exited to be able to be gamimg...
  9. X box game pass sharing for Play anywhere games

in XBoX on Windows
    X box game pass sharing for Play anywhere games: Hi, I have an Xbox Game pass membership and I have my brother added in my family accounts. Can he download the play anywhere games included in game pass membership on his Windows 10 PC? This way...
  10. Sharing DLC on X-Box One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing DLC on X-Box One: Me and my friend like to play Xbox together but we're cheap and we're good with sharing. So on the Xbox one I was wondering if it is possible to use one account and one DLC to download it on two...