X box one cannot find network

Discus and support X box one cannot find network in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Last night I tried to connect to my network on my x box one,but couldn't find the network, I did a factory reset,I then started to load the info on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FernandoCruz4, Mar 24, 2020.

1. X box one cannot find network

Hi

Last night I tried to connect to my network on my x box one,but couldn't find the network, I did a factory reset,I then started to load the info on my x box got past language part but the second stage which is network still cannot find network,I then switched
    off router,still did not work ,then I reset router still did not work ,I had the same problem a while ago I did a router reset and then it found the network ,but not this time anyone got any solutions ,thanks

:)

FernandoCruz4, Mar 24, 2020
  2. NaZoooom Win User

Hi FernandoCruz4,

Sorry to hear you are having issues. I would say check out the Xbox One Network Connection Solution to see if that
    helps get to the bottom of your issue.

Hope this helps and let us know how you get on :)
  3. FernandoCruz4 Win User

Hi ,

Sorry to hear you are having issues. I would say check out the Xbox One Network Connection Solution to see if that
    helps get to the bottom of your issue.

Hope this helps and let us know how you get on :)
    Already tried that it still does not help
  4. FernandoCruz4 Win User

hmmm is anything else connecting to the network?
    Yes everything else connects to the network
  5. HueHef785 Win User

hmmm is anything else connecting to the network?
  6. humble hero14 Win User

I can't download games with gold X Box One games in the Microsoft store page

Yes, I've gone to the website to download X Box One games to my library, but I cannot.

To clarify again, I don't have an X Box One console so I cannot install it. The message will say I don't have the required device.

I do have a one year gold membership, pre-paid card.

In the past, games with gold can allow me to add an X Box One game to my library even without an X Box One console. If I purchase an X Box One console, my free games with gold games will be in the library.

Now there is no option online to add the X Box One game to add to the account unless I own a X Box One console.

Hopefully, you can help further. If not, thanks for the reply anyways.
Thema:

1. X box one cannot find network - Similar Threads - box cannot find

2. Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: cannot access the Tutorial box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: cannot access the Tutorial box: Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: after signing in, cannot get the Tutorial box to open up. The only boxes that can open are Individual and Multi player. The Tutorial will...
  3. cannot play any free games on my x box 1 s console at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot play any free games on my x box 1 s console at all: cannot play any online "free digital games " on my x box 1 s digital console 9a2969cf-5786-4009-8253-f779b5daab89
  4. Cannot use my credit card to buy X-box live gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot use my credit card to buy X-box live gold: Good day I want to buy X-box gold status and I live in Vietnam, all settings and my profile changed to it Somehow, I cannot do it from X-box itself, it just give me the link So, I go to web...
  5. Cannot redeem X Box Live Gold code on my X Box One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem X Box Live Gold code on my X Box One: Please help. When I try to redeem a X Box Live Gold code I get an error: Something went wrong our side. Try again later. fde7e547-424a-4004-84a4-d618f6332d00
  6. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: I cannot Retrive or Send messages in X-Box

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: I cannot Retrive or Send messages in X-Box: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: I cannot Retrive or Send messages in X-Box I have had no trouble until yesterday evening, now I cannot recieve or send messages through my game...
  7. X Box LIVE with FIFA 18, I cannot play online. Why??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X Box LIVE with FIFA 18, I cannot play online. Why??: I have buy new X Box LIve GOLD for 12 Months, but when I try to play online to FIFA 18. It says me "Account has note the access"? Why if I have a new subscription of 12 months??...
  8. xbox cannot find set top box model

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox cannot find set top box model: I have a working remote code for my set top box model, but apparently after recent updates I need to provide a set top box model, which xbox refuses to find. The set top box is "mag 250", the...
  9. cannot redeem x box 1 voucher

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot redeem x box 1 voucher: hello I bought a 12 month x box gold live voucher, but cannot redeem as I cannot get the code. voucher number f4fvf mt9xk wc3qf ctw93 ckcx2 amazon order 203 0902719 9930724 please help...
  10. Family member account cannot send messages on X Box Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family member account cannot send messages on X Box Live: I have done the reputation check, I have checked all the permissions under settings and everywhere else I can think of. When I try to send a message with the account, I get the "check...