X box one custom controler

Discus and support X box one custom controler in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; We have an custum controller that needs to be exchanged for warranty what are the steps needed to do this ? b41cd1c5-a163-433d-bfff-e8288c7f1cec Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by RayM01, Mar 5, 2020.

1. RayM01
    RayM01 Guest

We have an custum controller that needs to be exchanged for warranty

what are the steps needed to do this ?

:)

RayM01, Mar 5, 2020
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi RayM,

I understand you are looking to exchange an Xbox One Design Lab controller under warranty. To do so, please visit our

Device Support
    page or use the
    Contact Us
    portal to speak to an agent about creating an order.

I hope this helps.
  3. J.R.G. Win User

Possible to Pair XBOne wireless controller to windows 10 via bluetooth?

The X Box One controller is Wi-Fi Direct and I don't believe it has a Bluetooth chip inside. On a side note, there is a Bluetooth capable chip inside the X Box One.

Peace, J.R.
  4. HelpingHands1 Win User

xbox one controller no longer works after I reinstalled windows 7

restart your computer some time that will help your X box one controller.
  5. BAD 2020 Win User

Connection problems

Reset your modem and do a hard reset of x box one by holding the lit up x button on the console not the controller. Hold it until the box turns off. This should help you all.
  6. J.R.G. Win User

Analogue Stick Drift - Have you had it?

No drift on any of my X Box One controllers, including the one with over 3,000 hours of use; wish I had that good luck with the 360 controllers.
Thema:

1. X box one custom controler - Similar Threads - box custom controler

2. Problem with X box live pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with X box live pass: Hi, I bought the X box gold pass ultimate yesterday, for my boys to play Minecraft multi player. It worked yesterday and this morning - but not now. Can someone please connect me to live support...
  3. how to cancel microsoft x box account when its 20 years old an you have NO information.

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to cancel microsoft x box account when its 20 years old an you have NO information.: Anyone know how you can canel a microsoft xbox live account, currently charging me 17.99 every 3 months for the last 20 years (dont ask, long story) when you have NO usable information. Every...
  4. X box one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one s: My x box one s keeps crashing loading/during gameplay have tried the usual resets and uninstalling games and reinstalling games freeing up memory etc and still no joy any suggestions for fixes...
  5. bought red dead redemption Undead nightmare and the box says xbox one AND xbox 360 but when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought red dead redemption Undead nightmare and the box says xbox one AND xbox 360 but when...: cant get a game to play that says both xbox one and xbox 360 on the case. We get a message that we have to go to xbox.com/backcompat. cant find any answers there either. How can I get it to play?...
  6. Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: cannot access the Tutorial box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: cannot access the Tutorial box: Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: after signing in, cannot get the Tutorial box to open up. The only boxes that can open are Individual and Multi player. The Tutorial will...
  7. slette X box konto... jeg har ikke adgang til min laptop, der er andre der bruker...

in XBoX Accessibility
    slette X box konto... jeg har ikke adgang til min laptop, der er andre der bruker...: Slette x box konto og fjerne adgang til min gamle laptop [Translation- Delete x box account and remove access to my old laptop] 1a1a71ee-93fd-4e07-82c2-ea8f8eaa8a0f
  8. X Box One email address

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X Box One email address: I have recently purchased an Xbox One. I have a code to enable me to download Forza Horizon. When i go to the game store via the console and click on the redeem code it shows my profile picture...
  9. How do I turn off. Voice box notification in xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I turn off. Voice box notification in xbox one?: When I play call of duty on my xbox one there is a popup box that shows the names of the people in my party when they talk. It is in the top left of the screen and blocks my ability to see maps,...
  10. Game Pass: The Jack Box TV party pack 3 - installation error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass: The Jack Box TV party pack 3 - installation error: With us all been on lockdown myself and a few friends were going to facetime and play jackbox together.. i noticed party pack 3 was on game pass so thought it was a bargain to pay £10.99 to be...