X Box One email address

Discus and support X Box One email address in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently purchased an Xbox One. I have a code to enable me to download Forza Horizon. When i go to the game store via the console and click on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NicholasHall5, Mar 26, 2020.

1. X Box One email address

I have recently purchased an Xbox One.

I have a code to enable me to download Forza Horizon. When i go to the game store via the console and click on the redeem code it shows my profile picture and name. However the email address shown is an old address and no longer used. I am signed in with
    the correct credentials but the e-mail shown is out of date and does not match my current profile address.

How do i update or delete this old e-mail? I have looked everywhere but can't seem to find an answer.

Many thanks in advance.

:)

NicholasHall5, Mar 26, 2020
  2. zmaster2XXX Win User

X Box One email address

You should be able to change the email address on your account page on xbox.com
  3. NicholasHall5 Win User

X Box One email address

You should be able to change the email address on your account page on xbox.com
    Thanks zmaster2xxx for your quick reply.

I have as you suggested been onto my account page at xbox.com where the correct e-mail address is shown. It also shows the correct e-mail address on the redeem page at xbox.com.

The strange thing is that on the console redeem page it shows the old e-mail address. Yet in the settings on the xbox it shows the new correct address.

Basically the settings page on the xbox does not show the same e-mail address as the redeem page on the xbox.

I am baffled.
  4. Crudestbeetle64 Win User

Sharing xbox live gold

Well because I've just learned about this sharing, we each have an x box one s separate email addresses and each have our own x box live gold membership
  5. Crudestbeetle64 Win User

Sharing xbox live gold

Well because I've just learned about this sharing, we each have an x box one s separate email addresses and each have our own x box live gold membership
  6. Crudestbeetle64 Win User

Sharing xbox live gold

Thema:

X Box One email address

1. X Box One email address - Similar Threads - Box email address

2. X Box 360 Slim 4 GB

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box 360 Slim 4 GB: My Xbox 360 (S)lim was working perfectly 3 months back. when I turned it on last month I got the Red Dot (NOT RING, it's a Slim) of Death. Mind you I've done some researching last one month and...
  3. Human Fall Flat won’t load on X Box One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Human Fall Flat won’t load on X Box One: Purchased Human Fall Flat for my daughter last year. She hasn’t played it for a couple of months and now it won’t load, even though it shows up in our list of games. We get an error message to...
  4. US X-Box One - Will it work on a PAL TV in Europe and play European games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    US X-Box One - Will it work on a PAL TV in Europe and play European games?: Hi All, I have a US X-Box One and am moving to Europe. I know I'll have to get a new transformer to cope with the 240V mains there but my question is will it be able to display on a European PAL...
  5. X Box One X - 1440p @120Hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box One X - 1440p @120Hz: Hi Everyone, I've been working on getting a proper monitor for the 120Hz @1440p resolution & frame rate settings for my X box One X, and after shopping through 4 different monitors, discovering...
  6. how can I get onto my Yahoo Bellsouth email box ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can I get onto my Yahoo Bellsouth email box ?: I can not get onto my Yahoo email Bellsouth site beebcd7d-1e45-458e-aa9b-69f193b7d60b
  7. not getting xbox email updates to my mail box and my contact preferences are all ticked?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    not getting xbox email updates to my mail box and my contact preferences are all ticked?: not getting xbox email updates to my mail box and my contact preferences are all ticked? d96d1b49-3c64-49b2-9e9b-5e8d94d1c7a1
  8. Xbox One Early Adopter / Year One Celebration gift box email

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One Early Adopter / Year One Celebration gift box email: Hi there, Sadly I have not received either of the personalised achievements celebration email, nor the year one celebration gift box email. I have checked my email contact details and...
  9. X box live gold is redeemed with other email

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box live gold is redeemed with other email: hello i bought a x box live code and redeemed on 15 .01.18 i have 2 E-Mails and my x box account is registered with *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and...
  10. How to use a child's email to connect to X-Box Live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to use a child's email to connect to X-Box Live?: So I have an X-Box Live account under my email address. My son wants to get on X-Box live. So I created him a new @outlook email address. During creation it prompted me to link it to a parent's...