x box one frozen screen

Discus and support x box one frozen screen in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello Following on from yesterday when I eject and sync on the x box one a screen comes up with 4 options which is the best to select with the off... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HarryMoylan, Apr 12, 2019.

1. HarryMoylan
    HarryMoylan Guest

x box one frozen screen

Hello

Following on from yesterday

when I eject and sync on the x box one a screen comes up with 4 options

which is the best to select

with the off network update I need a usb and don't have one can I just restart

thanks

:)

HarryMoylan, Apr 12, 2019
  2. HarryMoylan Win User

x box one frozen screen

Hi Brad

just donewhat you said... and it worked

thanks so much

Harrys mam
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

x box one frozen screen

Hello Harry,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. If you are getting the troubleshooter, you can try and select continue once. See if it loads up normally. If it continues to get the troubleshooter, select reset console, then select reset while keeping
    games and apps. Make sure you know email/password for all accounts as they will be removed. You will not lose save data, as it is saved to the cloud. Unless you completely play offline.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. cmart30 Win User

Ultra hd player or app problems.

Same issue. BRAND NEW XBox One X, right out of the box. Setup no problem. Installed the BluRay App. Won't play ANY Blu Ray disks. Just get either a frozen spinning wheel of death at the BluRay logo screen, or the perpetual spinning wheel of death at
    the logo screen. Never advances to the actual disk.

Please fix!!!!
  5. Thomanji Win User

Start Downloaded Games from the hard drive on X360 freeze the system

14.09 start box offline

14.10 start wsop pocker

14.12 sign in

14.14 stop game go to dashboard

14.15 recommendations not working after signout

14.16 switch off box

14.17 switch on box with Controller

14.17 sign into live profile

14.18 start game get black screen

14.18 press guide button select home and box freezes

14.18 box frozen no response. Have to press power button and box is off but screen with frozen picture shows up to 9 sec after the xbox light is off
  6. papyforest Win User

playing with xobx on a ACER X34

X box one x.

But thx for answer, i found a button in the screen after finding the screen notice...

and the game got only 2 black colums on each side, but it will be enough for me.

No 4k, but well, not a 4k Screen.

Thx for the answer it was usefull!

@+
Thema:

x box one frozen screen

1. x box one frozen screen - Similar Threads - box frozen screen

2. X-BOX 360 / PLUTO TV APP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X-BOX 360 / PLUTO TV APP: * N E E D H E L P , P L E A S E ! * I'm using an X-Box 360 console hard-wired to a Samsung 8 Series (65) TV. I have the NETFLIX and Amazon Prime Video apps installed, and they are working...
  3. seit den gestrigen apdate geht garnichts mehr bei meiner x box one [Translation - since...

in XBoX on Consoles
    seit den gestrigen apdate geht garnichts mehr bei meiner x box one [Translation - since...: ich kann seit gestern mehr meine spiele Store und andere Funktionen von der x box one nutzen da es hier kein Support den mann so per Mail schreiben kann muss ich mich hier dran wenden es leuft...
  4. Corrupted world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition X Box One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Corrupted world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition X Box One: During the process of loading one of my creative worlds on Minecraft Bedrock Edition X Box One, the game crashes whilst generating. I have tried restarting console and game, as well as cloning the...
  5. Is my x box trash if a/c power was connected directly to console by

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is my x box trash if a/c power was connected directly to console by: Is my x box trash if a/c power was connected directly to console. There was a loud pop 8edf6111-c2f4-48a7-8728-f9ec50ae3bdd
  6. Game Pass Ultimate not working on PC but will work one X Box One.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate not working on PC but will work one X Box One.: I switched to ultimate about a month ago and figured it might be a issue with transition. Everything works normally under on my Xbox but when I try to download anything on my PC it won't give me...
  7. X Box 360 S Ac Adapter

in XBoX Accessibility
    X Box 360 S Ac Adapter: Hi, I think my xbox 360 ac adapter is faulty but it has different specs than the one a shop has for sale. My model is the A10-120P1A. 120 W 12V, 9.6A 5SVsb 1 A type whereas theirs Official...
  8. The Orange Box.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Orange Box.: So I wanted to play half life 2. On the xbox one x when I search The Orange Box it says you must go to xbox.com or purchase it from the xbox 360 market place. I go to xbox.com search The Orange...
  9. Microsoft Sign-In Boxes are Frozen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Sign-In Boxes are Frozen: When a box pops up and asks me to enter my Microsoft password, the form will not allow me to type anything; it is frozen! Any ideas on how to make the sign-in box work?...
  10. My x-box one worked this AM, now all I get is home page that is frozen, can't sign in or ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My x-box one worked this AM, now all I get is home page that is frozen, can't sign in or ...: Controller won't move around in home page to let me do anything. My grandson was playing Minecraft this AM and consul wasn't working like it had been. Trouble with getting controller to work. I...