X box one has passkey I don't set up

Discus and support X box one has passkey I don't set up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox 1 has passkey I don't remember setting up. When I enter wrong code 3 times take me to anothe screen to sign on with password for a gmail account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by roberthincks, Feb 14, 2020.

1. roberthincks
    roberthincks Guest

Xbox 1 has passkey I don't remember setting up. When I enter wrong code 3 times take me to anothe screen to sign on with password for a gmail account when I enter that password it says wrong password I know without a doubt it's right then it says in red
    letters to sign in using Microsoft password so I tried that does.the same thing how to I get around that. Even tried different wireless network connection.

:)

roberthincks, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

1. X box one has passkey I don't set up - Similar Threads - box has passkey

2. x box one s has stopped getting switched on suddenly

in XBoX on Consoles
    x box one s has stopped getting switched on suddenly: Tried to create a repair order online as no service center in India but getting message saying "We’re sorry. The accessory or device you are requesting is not available. Please contact Microsoft...
  3. x-box one turns off after it has turned on

in XBoX Accessibility
    x-box one turns off after it has turned on: When turning on my x-box it turns off after a very short while. Why is that? We have done a reset, taken the chord out, waited 10 seconds before turning it on. Moved it to another socket. It...
  4. when my X-box controller is pluged into my PC it has no volume.

in XBoX on Windows
    when my X-box controller is pluged into my PC it has no volume.: I want to plugin my x-box controller to my PC and play on my PC with a controller but when I plug it in it switch's to a different sound then my headset and I have no volume....
  5. x box has an error code of e10200000c118007003 and will not start up or reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    x box has an error code of e10200000c118007003 and will not start up or reset: My xbox will not start it just loops back to the error code listed in the subject line. I have tried to reset, update and re power on. Is this a hard drive issue?...
  6. X Box Live has stolen my money !!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    X Box Live has stolen my money !!: Dear X Box Live COMPLAINT I am actually quite furious. I just discovered you guys have been charging my credit card for an X Box live subscription for literally years... I have gone on to your...
  7. How do I change the account of which that an x box one s game has been used to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change the account of which that an x box one s game has been used to download: I dont know if this is the right place but I recently got an x box one s and it came with a code to download Forza Horizon. In the middle of the installing progress when it was 37 percent done it...
  8. My x box name has been changed for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    My x box name has been changed for no reason: my name on x box got changed please help me change it back efb1d3a0-6269-4b11-a0f6-f3ec644e5356
  9. X box gold was working but now has stopped

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box gold was working but now has stopped: Xbox live gold was working a day or two ago but now has given up. Won’t allow my son to play fortnite or overwatch.. help please! 9b064612-2a66-4f73-bc25-3df8b7184e60
  10. No internet connection one box one S while every other device has it

in XBoX on Consoles
    No internet connection one box one S while every other device has it: So every time I try to open the screen that allows me to open the internet setting I get error code 0x90070490 and I tried to search it up on the error search but it appears to not be a code it...