X Box One Headset

Discus and support X Box One Headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, my son's headset was working fine on xbox live. It has recently stopped working. We have tried the headset in other output hardware and it works... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MB99_400, Dec 3, 2019.

1. MB99_400
    MB99_400 Guest

X Box One Headset

Hi, my son's headset was working fine on xbox live. It has recently stopped working. We have tried the headset in other output hardware and it works fine. The controllers work with the console but no sound in or out of the headphones. There are 2 controllers
    so for them both not to work is strange . The jack plug socket where you plug in the headset to the controllers has been changed but still it wont work. Could it be the console itself? How can we check?

:)

MB99_400, Dec 3, 2019
  2. CyTeK1978 Win User

X Box One Headset

maybe some Settings for Audio, Party Chat and or Changed the Output to HDMi or something else. Check the Audio Settings on Xbox and the Party+ Output Settings. i also had such an issue and it was the HDMI Audio Setting for me.
  3. {Parity} Win User

X Box One Headset

The audio jack on the controllers can be problematic. You could try a different controller or possibly the controller adapter.
  4. MB99_400 Win User

X Box One Headset

Thanks everyone, we have just tried a different controller and it works! Obviously the controller then. Appreciate your help.
  5. Kev7420 Win User

X Box One Headset

try to update the controller
  6. AyeeJamesy Win User

X Box One Headset

They can be tricky to work with at times
Thema:

X Box One Headset

1. X Box One Headset - Similar Threads - Box Headset

2. Xbox one elite series 2 issues straight out the box!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one elite series 2 issues straight out the box!: My elite series 2 is about 1 week old now and i just cant ignore the issues anymore. Ever simce i bought this ive noticed the face buttons felt really odd compared to other controllers. Its like A...
  3. Chat requests on X Box One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat requests on X Box One: Sometimes a chat request or invitation to join comes up but blinks out before I can even read who it is from when I am playing Fable III. Is there some way of letting the message stay onscreen...
  4. how can i get a G935 WIRELESS 7.1 SURROUND LIGHTSYNC GAMING HEADSET to work on a x box one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i get a G935 WIRELESS 7.1 SURROUND LIGHTSYNC GAMING HEADSET to work on a x box one s: i had follow logitech instruction and it still not giving me any audio e0f50733-11fa-4e35-8b46-cd32b4a3888b
  5. X box one headset issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one headset issues: Unable to use headset with controler , changed headset but still no joy 6bc3fe9e-00c0-4766-bab4-67c1eadbbb93
  6. X box one headset not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one headset not working: The headset for gaming stopped working. Replaced the headset and tried with 2 different controllers but still doesnt work. Have reset the console but no change. Any ideas much appreciated........
  7. No headset and voice over 2 separate x box, connected only through the family account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No headset and voice over 2 separate x box, connected only through the family account.: Hello everybody, I have the following problem my son who also has a headset I can not hear and he does not hear me either. Where could the problem be. The headset is recognized and if you speak...
  8. X box one stero headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one stero headset: Will the Xbox one stero headphones work on a iPad , I am talking the ones that cover both ears and have a mic , the come with the stero adapter for the controller 4fa1fecb-a75b-4203-be1f-cf4cd36b6c07
  9. Neither Hyper X headset nor original in box head set working with Destiny

in XBoX on Consoles
    Neither Hyper X headset nor original in box head set working with Destiny: Hello, So i have a problem. So I recently bought a Hyper X Cloud gaming headset (and everyone has said its compatible) as well as a xbox one official stereo adapter. My problem is this. When I am...
  10. Controller, Headset, or Faulty Box?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller, Headset, or Faulty Box?: I just had a friend go through this issue a month ago and now my headset seems to be crapping out too... The symptoms are random static and "wind" noise that can only be heard by others in your...