X box one messages

Discus and support X box one messages in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. For the past 2 days I have been having an issue where my messages to friends on xbox one are extremely slow (still say they are sending) and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrMaster1, Jul 26, 2020.

1. MrMaster1
    MrMaster1 Guest

X box one messages

Hello.

For the past 2 days I have been having an issue where my messages to friends on xbox one are extremely slow (still say they are sending) and I do not get a notification of whe they send messages back.

Over tried resting my x box, factory reset, unplugging.... but the issue remains.

:)

MrMaster1, Jul 26, 2020
  2. DreamXD11COOL Win User

Can't chat with friends on X Box One.

Its not letting me send a message on my x box one
  3. KaylaSteen Win User

X box one messages

I also agree,can you please help us with this situation,it wont notify me when they send messages, then you try to message someone it keeps saying send,ive also tried resetting it,that didnt work either..please fix this problem,thank you
  4. humble hero14 Win User

I can't download games with gold X Box One games in the Microsoft store page

Yes, I've gone to the website to download X Box One games to my library, but I cannot.

To clarify again, I don't have an X Box One console so I cannot install it. The message will say I don't have the required device.

I do have a one year gold membership, pre-paid card.

In the past, games with gold can allow me to add an X Box One game to my library even without an X Box One console. If I purchase an X Box One console, my free games with gold games will be in the library.

Now there is no option online to add the X Box One game to add to the account unless I own a X Box One console.

Hopefully, you can help further. If not, thanks for the reply anyways.
  5. KerrVillin Win User

You found it here!

go to www.mancavemilitia.enjin.com or message me on x-box.
  6. BAD 2020 Win User

Transfer character/ Questions/ Rockstar neglect

Check you x box live messages.
Thema:

X box one messages

1. X box one messages - Similar Threads - box messages

2. X Box 1 X "Fix this on the web" message I don't understand

in XBoX Accessibility
    X Box 1 X "Fix this on the web" message I don't understand: Got a brand new X Box yesterday, played fine. Then this morning, I get a "Fix this on the web. There's a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com, then come back to sign in." ****?...
  3. Message box on xb1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message box on xb1: I cant see or scroll in the message box when i get a message from family. Any suggestions? 5e56fafe-d810-42d1-9c88-c53b5df75bea
  4. I am getting this error message from my X-Box 0x903f9006. Can anyone help me with this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am getting this error message from my X-Box 0x903f9006. Can anyone help me with this...: This message keeps popping up and he can't not move forward. 3554ee47-1aa8-473e-96d2-d153f12992a7
  5. i can't set home box there is I get an error message

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't set home box there is I get an error message: I have an Xbox X and i wanted share my games and live subscription to my son's consol S this is the message [img] c004ca22-fd90-4802-ab24-294feaf93aab
  6. i got a message yesterday that i got a winning reward of x box , fortnite and 5 entries or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got a message yesterday that i got a winning reward of x box , fortnite and 5 entries or...: hello , my name is jonathan maniaul and and received a message that I won a reward of x box , fortnite and 5 entries or ticket of sweepstakes , to enter again for the following drawing , I got the...
  7. X Box error message

in XBoX Accessibility
    X Box error message: Hi We've just bought our son an X-Box One and it worked fine for the first two days. Today, when trying to sign in, we're getting the following message: Try again later There was a problem, and...
  8. Gears of war redeem code in message box disappeared.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war redeem code in message box disappeared.: I bought GOW4 several months ago via live store, and I received a message that contains redeem code for GOW,GOW2,GOW3, and judgement about a month after purchase. I was in no rush to use those...
  9. Can’t message on x-box one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t message on x-box one: can’t message from child’s account. Can from mind but not from his. Settings are set to allow for friends on multiplayer and messages 847015f9-e238-4cd0-9467-9157c3016b88
  10. Family member account cannot send messages on X Box Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family member account cannot send messages on X Box Live: I have done the reputation check, I have checked all the permissions under settings and everywhere else I can think of. When I try to send a message with the account, I get the "check...