X box one nao entra internet e aparece erro 0x800704cf [Translation-X box one does not...

Discus and support X box one nao entra internet e aparece erro 0x800704cf [Translation-X box one does not... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; X box one nao conecta com internet aparece erro 0x800704cf alguem ppde me ajudar [Translation- Xbox one does not connect with internet appears... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by IgorSantana2, Jun 4, 2019.

1. IgorSantana2
    IgorSantana2 Guest

X box one nao entra internet e aparece erro 0x800704cf [Translation-X box one does not...

X box one nao conecta com internet aparece erro 0x800704cf alguem ppde me

ajudar

[Translation-

Xbox one does not connect with internet appears error 0x800704cf someone ppde me

to help]

:)

IgorSantana2, Jun 4, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

X box one nao entra internet e aparece erro 0x800704cf [Translation-X box one does not enter internet and error appears 0x800704cf]

Hi Igor,

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums, I'd be happy to help.

First, I recommend unplugging your modem and router for at least 5 minutes. Then, go ahead and do a

hard reset and power cycle
    . Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 2-3 minutes. Then re-connect and
    turn on the Xbox.

Restart your network hardware and power cycle the Xbox as mentioned above and let us know the results!
  3. IgorSantana2 Win User

X box one nao entra internet e aparece erro 0x800704cf [Translation-X box one does not enter internet and error appears 0x800704cf]

Obrigada consegui resolver entrando no mec manual

[Translation-Thanks I managed to solve by entering the manual MEC]
  4. N0504 Win User

Jogos nao usam 100% da memoria ram [Games do not use 100% of memory ram]

nao aparece uma mensagem e erro o jogo carrega e trava e usou um pc e tentando usa minha ram

[Translation - Does not appear a message and error the game loads and hangs and used a PC and trying to use my RAM]
  5. florencehoulbreque Win User

fortninte bloque (Mod Translation: Fortninte Blocked)

C avec x box one

[Translation - C with x box one]
  6. N0504 Win User

Jogos nao usam 100% da memoria ram [Games do not use 100% of memory ram]

Nao aparece mensagem de erro e uso um pc e o jogo carrega infinitamente e mas o jogo noa usa toda a ram

[Translation-

No error message appears and I use a pc and the game loads infinitely and but the game does not use the whole ram]
Thema:

1. X box one nao entra internet e aparece erro 0x800704cf [Translation-X box one does not... - Similar Threads - box nao entra

2. Devil May Cry 4 won't install on my X-Box One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Devil May Cry 4 won't install on my X-Box One: Hey Guys, So bought DMC4 from the Microsoft store to play, but when it gets to 15.8% (3.09 GB) it always stops and comes up with installation stopped (0x87e0000f). I've tried rebooting my...
  3. My x box one stops at the green start page. Cannon get further

in XBoX on Consoles
    My x box one stops at the green start page. Cannon get further: My x box starts with the green xbox one start page. But then it stops there. I have tried to restart but every time I just come to the green start page and cannot get any further. Any body knows...
  4. mon jeu X box ne passe pas sur ma X box 360 [Translate] my X box game doesn't go on my X...

in XBoX on Consoles
    mon jeu X box ne passe pas sur ma X box 360 [Translate] my X box game doesn't go on my X...: Bonjour, Je viens d'acheter "Shrek super party" (jeu Xbox d'origine) pour y jouer sur ma Xbox 360. Avant de l'acheter, j'ai bien vérifié que ce jeu faisait parti de la liste de jeux Xbox...
  5. X box live gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box live gift card: hello... I bought gift cards that is printed in the receipt at EB games on September 27, 2019 and today October 16 when he punched the codes it says It has been used..one is $15 one is $20 please...
  6. Purchase Orange Box 360 for XboxOne

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase Orange Box 360 for XboxOne: Hi, How can I purchase The Orange Box from the marketplace? It seems the link is not working correctly outside the US...
  7. New X Box one X wont stay on

in XBoX on Consoles
    New X Box one X wont stay on: Hi Guys, I have just purchased a brand new xbox one x for my son for his birthday. He turned it on to set it up and complete updates. He updated a couple of games and then went to find the newly...
  8. connecting to x-box live

in XBoX Accessibility
    connecting to x-box live: Not a techie whatsoever...We have hard reset the xbox console and modem for connectivity as instructions. We get error message saying - "Your network is good, but there are some x-box service...
  9. I'm moving games from one X-box 360 that won't read discs to a new to me used 360 that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm moving games from one X-box 360 that won't read discs to a new to me used 360 that I...: Visit www.xbox.com/drm which brings me to a page that no longer exists? If you need more info or if I was unclear please ask. 810619a8-b52b-4189-a08b-da034df19ae2
  10. X-BOXについて [Translate] About X-BOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X-BOXについて [Translate] About X-BOX: X-BOXにログインできない [Translate] I can't log in to X-BOX 03d472fc-1cb6-4195-b0b3-f04d691f7e01